O2 Guy and MJ - differences

• 4 Replies

Offline RK

• Global Moderator
  • Hoaxer
    • Show all replies

Re: O2 Guy and MJ - differences

• on: March 02, 2011, 11:00:02 PM
My daughter got a refund but she said it took ages.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline RK

• Global Moderator
  • Hoaxer
    • Show all replies

• on: November 05, 2011, 11:23:37 PM
I think that many of us have indeed come full circle over these past two years. Watching  O2 guy's strange swaggering appearance as it happened pre- hoax death  was when I first took the bait and the double theory was  the initial rabbit hole that led to many of our fantastical and sometimes far fetched theories and adventures. 2+ years later and it is now only now that I seem to have come full circle. I still don't understand why there appears to be 3 distinct personalities displayed by MJ in TII except to maybe represent the real man, the flamboyant entertainer,  and the the media representation of the man [-Mr orange pants]. And a few nights ago I had a dream sequence that I recalled and named My Tangerine Dream In it was all the orange connections in the hoax thus far starting with Mr Orange pants in TII...the cebu prison dancers forming upside down triangle while dancing to TDRCAU.....the sunflowers......chernoff's tie....pumpkin in court........orange triangular traffic sign in Murray pic....the clothing colour of choice for the family's unveiling of art at the hospital.....Jermaine's orange shirt while doing his book promotions ....and well. this site. It is interesting to note that the colour is useful for the stimulating of the senses and "feeling alive." [cough] Make you want to expand your horizons and look into new interests while demanding attention. So in summing up my off topic musings...I will finish up by saying that MR Jackson has indeed done his homework and has used every trick in the book including subliminal psychological triggers to draw us into this whole ARG. And I for one am glad that he did and also glad that I took the scenic route by travelling down these rabbit holes. It's been an adventure....a great adventure.

Offline RK

• Global Moderator
  • Hoaxer
    • Show all replies

• on: April 24, 2013, 09:11:33 PM

Offline RK

• Global Moderator
  • Hoaxer
    • Show all replies

• on: April 24, 2013, 10:27:53 PM
@Aussie...I know exactly what you mean. Must admit I'm getting  excited too.  By the end of this trial, it won't just be media reading here, but a great influx of new guests and the return of many previous members .  It really is all coming out like Jermaine promised us. It just has taken a few more years then we originally thought it would.  :-[  Did I mention I'm getting pretty excited?  :michael-jackson:
May I request the return of "Cool Moof Guy " from TII. RK has a little crush on that particular MJ.   
« Last Edit: April 24, 2013, 10:32:38 PM by RK »