O2 Guy and MJ - differences

• 2 Replies

Offline whatyourheartsays

• Hoaxer
    • Show all replies

Re: O2 Guy and MJ - differences

• on: April 23, 2013, 06:05:55 PM
Chaplin himself went to an "Chaplin impersonnating" contest and... HE LOST !

Who can look more like MJ, than MJ himself...

I think O2 guy is MJ. There was A LOT of make up, strange behaviour but i only see 2 reasons for that

- MJ wanted to confuse even his fans, and see what success : we still have no idea if it was him or not. What fake fans we are lool

- Don't forget he was "out of stage" since 10 years, people expected him, it was a lot of pressure so i think he was maybe nervous about his look, about his behaviour. I remember long time ago people would talk about him having a wig, about him having too much make up etc etc... so maybe he did what he thought to be best as such important moment.

To sum up, i think it's a mix of both. He started the rumors about doubles and i think he was also nervous about getting the hoax started.
Do not push the carebear in the nettles

Offline whatyourheartsays

• Hoaxer
    • Show all replies

Re: O2 Guy and MJ - differences

• on: April 24, 2013, 08:03:52 PM
I have nothing to say because i FEEL what's gonna happen, and i'm already  :thjajaja121:

I would only say : he appeared in many people's disguise, there is one last character he never took the look : HIMSELF

I wanna see that happen

And i agree that ANY impersonator is debunked in a minute, i think only MJ can look not like MJ
Do not push the carebear in the nettles