O2 Guy and MJ - differences

• 15 Replies

Offline curls

• Hoaxer
    • Show all replies

Re: O2 Guy and MJ - differences

• on: January 20, 2011, 08:05:44 AM
Quote from: "2good2btrue"
I totally agree that there is definitely 2 different MJ's that day... How can you not notice such a drastic difference like this.

His smile is sooooooo much longer and more pronounced.  Even the noses are completely different, and the skin is totally the wrong colour without a doubt.  Even the lighting wouldnt and couldn't change that.  It wasn't unusual for MJ to use decoys.

This was one of his first official appearances since the accusations of 2005.  He may of been afraid of something going wrong, and decided to use the double for the announcement onlt for safety reasons.  Did you notice there were no bodyguards standing next to him???   Did they check everyone in the audience for weapons  beforehand????? Probably not, and if MJ feared for his life, he may have had no other choice but to have a stand in........this is of course just my honest opinion, but I wasn't an obsessed fan, and I don't believe he wanted to deceive his fans, but more than likely, needed to play it safe.

Sorry, but I can't believe that if MJ feared for his life, he'd put a stand-in to take the bullets or whatever for him.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline curls

• Hoaxer
    • Show all replies

• on: March 02, 2011, 05:36:11 PM
Quote from: "MJonmind"
Looks like I'm alone thinking O2 guy is Michael. Oh well...

'You are not alone ... I am here with you'  ;)
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline curls

• Hoaxer
    • Show all replies

• on: April 24, 2013, 03:04:21 AM
I love this thread too!

I settled on O2 guy being MJ a long time ago after extensive dissection of every moment of that announcement! There are several very subtle mannerisms (e.g.touching his mouth, raised eyebrows/mouthed closed) that I've seen from MJ in many interviews/speeches over the years and these led me to the conclusion that it was him at O2, albeit 'different'!

However ...... if I recognise these mannerisms, he is surely aware of them too and could easily have a double drop them in to his performance! (Although it looked so natural that I don't really believe this!)

Probably the only thing that now gives me any doubts that it was MJ, is him saying in the Geraldo interview when talking about taking film to a new level, that he was into directing not acting.

Wonder if he'll ever tell!

Offline curls

• Hoaxer
    • Show all replies

• on: April 24, 2013, 07:52:56 AM
Hey, just like I suggested 2 days ago over on this thread:

http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/forum/index.php/topic,23777.msg439698.html#msg439698

" ......  just had a thought - easy to solve this. All they have to do is find all these MJ doubles and call
them to the witness stand to clear it up once and for all!!  Ha Ha! (My
tongue is very firmly in my cheek while suggesting this!!)"

Things are getting crazy!  Surely any doubles shouldn't be hard to find - I'm assuming they were paid for their work so their details should be in someone's accounts somewhere!  No need for detectives!  ...... or maybe there simply aren't any!!

Offline curls

• Hoaxer
    • Show all replies

• on: April 24, 2013, 11:22:46 AM
I'm sure I'm thinking what you're thinking bec!!  Might need to start using crazy smilies in my posts!

Offline curls

• Hoaxer
    • Show all replies

• on: April 24, 2013, 11:40:39 AM
:icon_lol: bec!  Seriously, things are getting crazy - are you loving it (again) yet?!

Offline curls

• Hoaxer
    • Show all replies

• on: April 30, 2013, 02:37:57 PM
@sweet, it's not really important if you think MJ's alive - it's just another interesting 'aside', but if you think MJ's dead and the idea of him being drunk at the O2 is being hammered home by certain people -  then, others start claiming it was a double all along, it surely opens a of worms and begs many questions. Why? Was MJ really drunk/full of nerves, and this double was hastily found to stand in for him?  That scenario just doesn't work on so many levels.  So was the double always going to be the one making the announcement?  If so, why bother if MJ was 'out of it' in his hotel room?  Did MJ even have to be in London at all? ...... and so the questions snowball.

We are hearing such a mixture of crazy contradictory stories right now, that I'm so relieved to simply know MJ is alive!

Offline curls

• Hoaxer
    • Show all replies

• on: May 02, 2013, 07:27:47 PM
Just a quick question: both sides agree on their prospective witness lists before a trial starts, so are extra witnesses allowed to be added once a trial has started?

Offline curls

• Hoaxer
    • Show all replies

• on: May 03, 2013, 02:09:40 AM
^^^ that's ok then! :icon_e_wink:

Offline curls

• Hoaxer
    • Show all replies

• on: May 03, 2013, 02:42:12 PM
^^^ that's ok then! :icon_e_wink:

Who are you thinking about??  :icon_rolleyes:

The supposed O2 double the Jacksons want to find and bring to the witness stand!! (Bearing in mind though that article could be totally made up BS!)

Offline curls

• Hoaxer
    • Show all replies

• on: May 05, 2013, 04:47:32 AM
Surely the whole point is that to the world it wouldn't be MJ in court - it would be this supposed double. Maybe we would be able to see through the disguise, but quite possibly it'd just open up the 'was it/wasn't it him' debate again!

I also think we may be jumping the gun a bit here - nothing has been 'officially' reported yet, or brought up in court, about this 'Jacksons say O2 guy was a double' story.

Offline curls

• Hoaxer
    • Show all replies

• on: August 12, 2013, 10:47:11 AM
Hi there!  Did you take any photos by any chance?

Offline curls

• Hoaxer
    • Show all replies

• on: August 13, 2013, 03:37:31 AM
Aussie, I don't remember him saying he could fool his own family with doubles - I thought it was with disguises. Big difference!

Offline curls

• Hoaxer
    • Show all replies

• on: August 13, 2013, 07:42:33 AM
LOL Aussie, love the back peddling!  xx