O2 Guy and MJ - differences

• 7 Replies

Offline Australian MJ BeLIEver

• Hoaxer
    • Show all replies

Re: O2 Guy and MJ - differences

• on: April 23, 2013, 06:16:05 PM
frikken love this thread! lol its like a black hole. subject matter has me constantly going to and fro

02 MJ the gift that keeps on giving

Love ya work!  :smiley_abuv:
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

• Hoaxer
    • Show all replies

• on: April 24, 2013, 10:09:06 PM
and here we go with  other tabloids picking up the story and running with it. 
http://metro.co.uk/2013/04/24/michael-jacksons-family-accuse-tour-promoters-of-using-a-fake-jacko-to-plug-his-this-is-it-tour-3664994/

Stupid media...

Re: MJ double being called as a witness. you know, as much as we are running with the hilarity of the possibility of a double attending, they really kinda do have to call him up as he is involved right? And they are saying he stepped in due to MJ's health - which is definitely going to be in question...

bec.... you may have stumbled on a scoop! scummy, media will prob read it here and start reporting on it, lol

omg. this is so exciting. going to need a huge amount of popcorn for this trial!

meanwhile, i'm starting to think this trial is the beginning of the end.... or at least the start of the beginning of the end if you know what i mean.
so exciting!
« Last Edit: April 24, 2013, 10:11:15 PM by Australian MJ BeLIEver »
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God

• Hoaxer
    • Show all replies

• on: April 24, 2013, 10:21:51 PM
lol, just thought of something, what is MJ plays the double... ha

:LolLolLolLol:

bring on this trial. so exciting (even if no double is witness) just greatly anticipating this.
shame about no live feed

shucks!

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God

• Hoaxer
    • Show all replies

• on: April 25, 2013, 07:44:57 AM
lol, just thought of something, what if MJ plays the double... ha

God you're slow.

Hehe! Just poking you Aussie.

bwahahahaha @ myself and my daftness. gee i am really out of form hey!?!? honestly rofling that i missed that one... LOL

embarrasing  :icon_redface:

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God

• Hoaxer
    • Show all replies

• on: May 01, 2013, 08:36:45 AM
Don't know if it were posted, here is an article about use of doubles, but it actually goes into the comparisons of MJ and the doubles, hands, teeth, wigs etc

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2013/04/22/rumored-use-michael-jackson-body-doubles-could-be-key-issue-in-trial/

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God

• Hoaxer
    • Show all replies

• on: August 12, 2013, 06:22:12 PM
I was at the 02 conference. It seemed like Michael to me and I had a fairly good view but I guess anything is possible.

Just remember Michael is able to fool/trick his own family with doubles...

:icon_mrgreen:

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God

• Hoaxer
    • Show all replies

• on: August 13, 2013, 05:55:42 AM
Aussie, I don't remember him saying he could fool his own family with doubles - I thought it was with disguises. Big difference!

@ curls, you are right. LOOOOOOOOOOL I so "Ill quoted" that!!! Haha..

Fiction fused with fact. :icon_e_wink:

My bad!  :icon_redface: :icon_redface: :icon_redface:

Ah, well. He is alive. Has doubles, did disguises.... ha... back peddling big time ay!?!?

Meanwhile. If I were MJ I "SO" would have sent my double to family dinners to 'test' of they worked! Trick the family, can trick the world!
Even though I misquoted, I still maintain that he would have sent doubles in to Casa Jackson for a test drive! That'd be So MJ.

:michael_jackson-1135:
« Last Edit: August 13, 2013, 05:59:04 AM by Australian MJ BeLIEver »

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God