MJonmind

Re: O2 Guy and MJ - differences
March 02, 2011, 04:05:08 PM
Looks like I'm alone thinking O2 guy is Michael. Oh well...
But I thought I'd throw in the LKL  with Lou Ferrigno and Miko Brando talking about training MJ for TII concerts.
Lou says of MJ's body, "He was the same like 20 years ago" and "his moves, he convinced me he could make the biggest comeback in history." MJ was indeed ripped. They both knew MJ well.
[youtube:2o53jz8o]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HTIoxTrKP84[/youtube:2o53jz8o]
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Andrea

March 02, 2011, 04:17:56 PM
Quote from: "MJonmind"

You are not alone, MJonmind.  I think it's quite possible that O2 guy is Michael, disguised as a fake Michael, acting out of character so this whole "is it him or not" debate would happen.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

curls

March 02, 2011, 04:36:11 PM
Quote from: "MJonmind"

'You are not alone ... I am here with you'  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RK

March 02, 2011, 10:00:02 PM
My daughter got a refund but she said it took ages.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

March 03, 2011, 04:18:13 AM
Thanks!
But you know MJ lives for controversy, and having opposite opinions on many topics here on this forum has actually been a helpful thing, because it makes us dig even "fight" for support for our view, while examining what the other side think also. Sometimes I've changed my mind about things because someone gave convincing evidence. Narrow-minded people just stick with one view and refuse to check if they are mistaken. A thread will dry up quickly without it. Who wants boring? :) I learn from you all!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 03, 2011, 05:32:15 AM
Quote from: "Datroot"
Quote from: "Sinderella"
Well I am very happy for you, so you should have as well.
I did say I didn't know if it was everyone, I just know a few people who didn't.

I wasn't trying to be funny or off - just letting you know that I got 3 refunds.  Your post looks a little sarcastic - but I could be wrong of course.

No,I know I wasn't being sarcastic :)
I know people got refunds which is totally right,they should have,I think it depends where they were bought and so on.
A lot of money was made from a non existent tour though
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

October 18, 2011, 04:43:25 AM
I'm embarassed to say how LATE I am in noticing this but Wow...I had NO idea @ first that this wasn't the real MJ. He's trying to adust his voice to a higher pitch to sound like Michael, his walk isn't as proper as MJ's, his teeth look nothing like MJ's....and his nose isn't as thin as the real MJ. I can't believe I'm just now figuring this out.  :oops: :ugeek:  :| lol. I sure would have not liked being in the crowd among other screaming fans not knowing that wasn't the real MJ. haha ::P
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I turned 6 yrs old when MJ released the Smooth Criminal single. The 24th will be a very special b-day this yr....:) I'll be 29. Subtract 9-2 and what do you get???? lol Lucky #'s . Last yr in my 20's....

LUNA

November 05, 2011, 08:59:36 AM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I always said it, the O2 dude is not Michael Jackson. Just his voice and mannerism. Since when Michael starts  slouching when he walks, and than he starts bending and starts moving with his arm back and forth, He is a shy man, and everytime he did an interview he had poise, and was very calm and his voice was soft. This dude was total opposite.

it is true:the (real) mikael we knowed was sweet,shy,calm,while this 1 appeared cheeky,aggressive,angry... but,i wonder:could this guy be (the real) mikael who felt "forced" 2 act the part of a "different" person in order 2 make us understand that something odd was going 2 happen?? or,maybe,he was simply nervous because that day he was starting the hoax.... i think we'll never know the truth (unless mikael will explain us everything)

LUNA

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MAKEthatCHANGE.....
[http]]

bec

November 05, 2011, 10:19:18 AM
Interesting resurrection of this post. I'll use this as an opportunity to reflect.

The O2 guy's teeth are identical to MJ's teeth from as far back as Thriller days forward to 2009. I studied it in depth in August 2009 in an attempt to prove that the O2 guy was not MJ... and ended up proving that he was...

I believe O2 guy is MJ himself play acting a bad impersonator of himself. I believe he purposely acted odd and out of character to cast doubt and create controversy and create mystery for us... once he "died" on 6/25/09, he knew the tape would be scrutinized and analyzed and those who were paying attention would catch the inconsistencies. I believe he purposely acted like Elvis to create a connection there. I believe he may have been wearing facial prosthesis to change his features. I believe he played up that rock star walk. I believe he also circulated those pics of him appearing differently in just a few shots, so as to appear that there were 2 MJs at the O2 that day.

MJ created an illusion of being his own double at the O2 that day. Funnily enough, he did this so subtley that only the hoaxers would realize it, and he steered us toward the doubles theory. In that way, MJ hoaxed the hoaxers. This is what I believe.

I don't believe that this is the only instance in which the hoaxers have been hoaxed. I believe we, as well as the rest of the world, are in for many surprises come bamsday. We only THINK we know the real truth.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

Andrea

November 05, 2011, 10:36:26 AM
I think the same bec.  I went out of my way to prove to myself that O2 guy was NOT MJ but ended up with the same conclusions as you.  Very clever of Michael...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

LUNA

November 05, 2011, 03:15:53 PM
Interesting resurrection of this post. I'll use this as an opportunity to reflect.

The O2 guy's teeth are identical to MJ's teeth from as far back as Thriller days forward to 2009. I studied it in depth in August 2009 in an attempt to prove that the O2 guy was not MJ... and ended up proving that he was...

I believe O2 guy is MJ himself play acting a bad impersonator of himself. I believe he purposely acted odd and out of character to cast doubt and create controversy and create mystery for us... once he "died" on 6/25/09, he knew the tape would be scrutinized and analyzed and those who were paying attention would catch the inconsistencies. I believe he purposely acted like Elvis to create a connection there. I believe he may have been wearing facial prosthesis to change his features. I believe he played up that rock star walk. I believe he also circulated those pics of him appearing differently in just a few shots, so as to appear that there were 2 MJs at the O2 that day.

MJ created an illusion of being his own double at the O2 that day. Funnily enough, he did this so subtley that only the hoaxers would realize it, and he steered us toward the doubles theory. In that way, MJ hoaxed the hoaxers. This is what I believe.

I don't believe that this is the only instance in which the hoaxers have been hoaxed. I believe we, as well as the rest of the world, are in for many surprises come bamsday. We only THINK we know the real truth.

the controversy about the differences about mj and the o2 guy is still interesting,because it is a mystery!! i'm still not able 2 understand who is the man we've seen at the pressconference..... and,yes,the teeth r mikael's.... i hope the truth will prevail.

LUNA

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MAKEthatCHANGE.....
[http]]

bec

November 05, 2011, 09:24:09 PM
Here's the bottom line. If someone was trying to impersonate MJ and have no one be the wiser... he would have mimicked MJ perfectly. As it is... O2 guy was acting very out of character. Everything was off... he changed the way he walks, he changed the way he talks... I cannot explain...

get it?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
November 05, 2011, 09:40:11 PM

I agree with almost everything you wrote bec. Just except the part where hoaxers were hoaxed by Michael about the 02 conference. I never thought that it wasn't Michael at the 02. I see no difference at all, so I'm not so sure if his intention was to impersonate himself. But I agree that it was Michael himself at 02. 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RK

November 05, 2011, 10:23:37 PM
I think that many of us have indeed come full circle over these past two years. Watching  O2 guy's strange swaggering appearance as it happened pre- hoax death  was when I first took the bait and the double theory was  the initial rabbit hole that led to many of our fantastical and sometimes far fetched theories and adventures. 2+ years later and it is now only now that I seem to have come full circle. I still don't understand why there appears to be 3 distinct personalities displayed by MJ in TII except to maybe represent the real man, the flamboyant entertainer,  and the the media representation of the man [-Mr orange pants]. And a few nights ago I had a dream sequence that I recalled and named My Tangerine Dream In it was all the orange connections in the hoax thus far starting with Mr Orange pants in TII...the cebu prison dancers forming upside down triangle while dancing to TDRCAU.....the sunflowers......chernoff's tie....pumpkin in court........orange triangular traffic sign in Murray pic....the clothing colour of choice for the family's unveiling of art at the hospital.....Jermaine's orange shirt while doing his book promotions ....and well. this site. It is interesting to note that the colour is useful for the stimulating of the senses and "feeling alive." [cough] Make you want to expand your horizons and look into new interests while demanding attention. So in summing up my off topic musings...I will finish up by saying that MR Jackson has indeed done his homework and has used every trick in the book including subliminal psychological triggers to draw us into this whole ARG. And I for one am glad that he did and also glad that I took the scenic route by travelling down these rabbit holes. It's been an adventure....a great adventure.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions