O2 Guy and MJ - differences

• 12 Replies

Offline MissG

• Hoaxer
  • We are always in our own company
    • Show all replies

Re: O2 Guy and MJ - differences

• on: January 20, 2011, 06:33:13 AM
with the surgeries, make up, implants,....who knows any longer? :x I can´t even define the skull any more  :x
Michael is the guy on the right.
The O2 guy on those pics looks shopped. But his pinky finger looks as Michaels.

Back to point 0  :evil:
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

Offline MissG

• Hoaxer
    • Show all replies

• on: January 20, 2011, 08:19:09 AM
Please, check from 0:55
Michael falls down or hides or he has been injured. Tohmé also bends down to assist Michael.
[youtube:6h2nht61]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LdzCd_Pc17Y&feature=related[/youtube:6h2nht61]
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

Offline MissG

• Hoaxer
    • Show all replies

• on: January 20, 2011, 12:20:05 PM
What if he got bored of being mobbed all the time by screaming fans? This is it. Well, yes!
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

Offline MissG

• Hoaxer
    • Show all replies

• on: January 20, 2011, 12:48:47 PM
The physical exam should be the AR  ;)
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

Offline MissG

• Hoaxer
    • Show all replies

• on: January 23, 2011, 07:33:52 AM
Quote from: "MJonmind"
For me the biggest mystery is the two MJ looks in the Bashir interview, especially since the first red shirt MJ says he knows and has a relationship with Blanket's mother, and the second wine shirt MJ says she doesn't know him and he doesn't know her. Their mouths are just totally different. :? If there's 2, I love them both. :?  :?

That was my ever first clue to doubt about MJ "personas". At first I thought he had DID, then I thought it was a double, then I thought he got botox here and there, still I have no idea, but those "Michaels" are different imo.
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

Offline MissG

• Hoaxer
    • Show all replies

• on: January 23, 2011, 08:48:16 AM
[youtube:1w2wq4ru]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HrytqCu5VTk[/youtube:1w2wq4ru][/quote]

The jump from 0:44 to 0:46, 2 different people. To me, the "real" Michael is the 1st one and the 2nd one I have my doubts about. Can surgery change a person that much? is not only the looks, it is also the behaviour. Different personalities.

:mrgreen: back to point 0, i am going in circles. I just feel like svearing  :evil:
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

Offline MissG

• Hoaxer
    • Show all replies

• on: January 23, 2011, 09:12:19 AM
:lol:  that felt virtually good. Next stop KF  :lol:

Yes, Michael 1 talking about Blanket´s mom and Michael 2 on the deny about Blanket´s mom.
What about Michael 3, the Michael in the train? From minute 5:00
[youtube:3kstzm2m]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xAaUC5IVfzU&feature=related[/youtube:3kstzm2m]
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

Offline MissG

• Hoaxer
    • Show all replies

• on: January 23, 2011, 02:03:22 PM
:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol: you are the voice of the thoughts circulating around here at times
Quote from: "Sinderella"
LOL,yeah,he had about 14 in total,well that they took from the house.Who needs 14 computers?there was one in the bathroom in a hidden compartment too,I can only imagine what that was used for...haha.

-----------------------------------------------

@frogh777,
It´s Michael with a "fuller" face but what about the eyes?
I am awared that surgery can change ones expression, but the shy aura that Michael 1 (red shirt) has in his eyes is not the same than the one Michael 2 (wine shirt) has.
If it´s the same man there is a huge personality change there.
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

Offline MissG

• Hoaxer
    • Show all replies

• on: January 28, 2011, 07:26:41 AM
Quote from: "2good2btrue"
Maybe because TII was never supposed to be a tour/concert....it was always supposed to be a movie.

The wine coloured shirt MJ is much fuller in the face.....If he is taking cortisone for Lupus, that could explain the puffiness in the face and around the eyes.  My mother had lupus....Cheers

Very good observation!

Michael would be the 1st person I see that looks great after cortison intake!
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

Offline MissG

• Hoaxer
    • Show all replies

• on: February 24, 2011, 01:56:52 PM
Joe Jackson said that TII had MJ doubles. In the Gilda make off? video, there is a MJ (double?) sitting on a chair and another standing up.

Decoys MJ had on contract, that we know. Also, other theories have been discussed, as an impersonator passed, not "real" MJ.

Once MJ is back, if ever, idk how people is going to believe it is him.
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

Offline MissG

• Hoaxer
    • Show all replies

• on: February 26, 2011, 08:12:31 PM
Quote from: "~Souza~"
Quote from: "Gema"
Once MJ is back, if ever, idk how people is going to believe it is him.

They will believe it. Besides the fact that his smile and eyes will convince people, I am sure he has that covered.

The eyes! Hopefully no sunglasses!
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

Offline MissG

• Hoaxer
    • Show all replies

• on: February 26, 2011, 08:14:39 PM
Quote from: "Sinderella"

First though,I'd have to find all those thousands of pictures taken by the crowd that never made it onto any social networking site/photo album/google/etc
amazing...truly.

So true!
I found just 1 video in youtube from a "fan" who closed his account. May be is time to search if more fans got videos up, but I think i wont be able to find many.
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back