Offline bec

• Hoaxer
  • Minion Reserve
    • Show all replies
    • Exploring The Hoax

Re: O2 Guy and MJ - differences

• on: January 22, 2011, 11:52:58 PM
Quote from: "Sinderella"
The only time I believe I see Michael in TII is when the dancers are auditioning and he's there with his glasses on clapping away and then performing in gold pants,a fedora+glasses.
He is the only one who has no close ups,is featured least through the entire thing,sounds stupid but has his trousers MJ length and I can't really put in to words what I see but I see Michael.When he throws his jacket off his shoulders,moves-it's natural and flows.
No clue who anyone else is,to me,the MJ on stage in grey and red doing TDCAU looks like Michael YEARS ago and the one in the orange trousers....well....I'd like to meet him to inform him he needs dance lessons and needs to eat a few happy meals.

I am seriously trying to refrain from getting into this conversation because it enrages me LOL.

That's an interesting take on it. I don't disagree. The more time passes, the less I have a firm stance on who's the real MJ and who's a double, and not just in TII either. So for me it's becoming less of Discovering the Man I Never Knew, and more Discovering that I Never Knew the Man.

Who really is Michael Jackson? I have no bloody idea anymore.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
Are you entertained?

Offline bec

• Hoaxer
  • Minion Reserve
    • Show all replies
    • Exploring The Hoax

• on: November 05, 2011, 11:19:18 AM
Interesting resurrection of this post. I'll use this as an opportunity to reflect.

The O2 guy's teeth are identical to MJ's teeth from as far back as Thriller days forward to 2009. I studied it in depth in August 2009 in an attempt to prove that the O2 guy was not MJ... and ended up proving that he was...

I believe O2 guy is MJ himself play acting a bad impersonator of himself. I believe he purposely acted odd and out of character to cast doubt and create controversy and create mystery for us... once he "died" on 6/25/09, he knew the tape would be scrutinized and analyzed and those who were paying attention would catch the inconsistencies. I believe he purposely acted like Elvis to create a connection there. I believe he may have been wearing facial prosthesis to change his features. I believe he played up that rock star walk. I believe he also circulated those pics of him appearing differently in just a few shots, so as to appear that there were 2 MJs at the O2 that day.

MJ created an illusion of being his own double at the O2 that day. Funnily enough, he did this so subtley that only the hoaxers would realize it, and he steered us toward the doubles theory. In that way, MJ hoaxed the hoaxers. This is what I believe.

I don't believe that this is the only instance in which the hoaxers have been hoaxed. I believe we, as well as the rest of the world, are in for many surprises come bamsday. We only THINK we know the real truth.
Are you entertained?

Offline bec

• Hoaxer
  • Minion Reserve
    • Show all replies
    • Exploring The Hoax

• on: November 05, 2011, 10:24:09 PM
Here's the bottom line. If someone was trying to impersonate MJ and have no one be the wiser... he would have mimicked MJ perfectly. As it is... O2 guy was acting very out of character. Everything was off... he changed the way he walks, he changed the way he talks... I cannot explain...

get it?
Are you entertained?

Offline bec

• Hoaxer
  • Minion Reserve
    • Show all replies
    • Exploring The Hoax

• on: April 22, 2013, 10:33:28 PM
Yes he may have used facial prosthesis. 
Are you entertained?

Offline bec

• Hoaxer
  • Minion Reserve
    • Show all replies
    • Exploring The Hoax

• on: April 24, 2013, 11:14:05 AM
The Jacksons are appealing for the double to come forward and give evidence at the Los Angeles court.
Oh god... who's thinking what I'm thinking??

How friggin crazy would THAT be??

Oh god!
Are you entertained?

Offline bec

• Hoaxer
  • Minion Reserve
    • Show all replies
    • Exploring The Hoax

• on: April 24, 2013, 11:33:50 AM
The Jacksons are appealing for the double to come forward and give evidence at the Los Angeles court.
Oh god... who's thinking what I'm thinking??

How friggin crazy would THAT be??

Oh god!

too sad we'll not be able to watch it live....if it happens....

Oh don't worry. Have faith. MJ will make sure we see the good stuff.

Just for you curls:  :-[
Are you entertained?

Offline bec

• Hoaxer
  • Minion Reserve
    • Show all replies
    • Exploring The Hoax

• on: April 24, 2013, 11:50:56 AM
:icon_lol: bec!  Seriously, things are getting crazy - are you loving it (again) yet?!

Yes damnit.  Lol thanks for asking.
Are you entertained?

Offline bec

• Hoaxer
  • Minion Reserve
    • Show all replies
    • Exploring The Hoax

• on: April 24, 2013, 11:39:26 PM
lol, just thought of something, what is MJ plays the double... ha

God you're slow.

Hehe! Just poking you Aussie.
Are you entertained?

Offline bec

• Hoaxer
  • Minion Reserve
    • Show all replies
    • Exploring The Hoax

• on: May 03, 2013, 01:03:36 AM
Just a quick question: both sides agree on their prospective witness lists before a trial starts, so are extra witnesses allowed to be added once a trial has started?

Yes, you can add a witness. It would probably result in a delay and be subject to objection but if you made a good case to the judge as to why you needed to add the witness then it can be done.
Are you entertained?

Offline bec

• Hoaxer
  • Minion Reserve
    • Show all replies
    • Exploring The Hoax

• on: May 03, 2013, 10:13:01 PM
He did Dave Dave and that was significantly less secure then this staged trial is.
Are you entertained?

Offline bec

• Hoaxer
  • Minion Reserve
    • Show all replies
    • Exploring The Hoax

• on: May 04, 2013, 11:55:23 PM
When MJ did Dave Dave not so many people were aware of the hoax and no one was expecting him to do so. But now, after almost 4 years, things have changed and everyone is expecting him to go to the court in a certain disguise! No matter how safe the court is, he is expected to appear in person now more than any other time which makes is a bit dangerous in my opinion!

You're right, but that would be assuming that court is real.
Are you entertained?