O2 Guy and MJ - differences

• 2 Replies

Offline fordtocarr

• Hoaxer
    • Show all replies

Re: O2 Guy and MJ - differences

• on: January 20, 2011, 12:39:30 PM
You can see the difference in the bodies too unless Michael did get terribly thin!!!  Which says to me, how'd he pass that physical exam??
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline fordtocarr

• Hoaxer
    • Show all replies

Re: O2 Guy and MJ - differences

• on: January 22, 2011, 10:13:12 AM
I know we all study and see different things in Michael's pictures.  Like both sides of a family seeing "their" side in a baby.  But, let me say this..if that was Michael entirely at TII and the announcement, then he was terribly sick.  Something happened to not only his body, being thin, the height differences, but to his facial structure.  The area between his top lip and nose is much more pronounced.  When he was young, he almost had a slight over/under (?)) bite.  Very cute...but maybe he wanted that corrected, or maybe he was matching the decoy, or maybe it is actually the double.  That is prob. the reason for the mask, though, all the matching surgeries.  But, also, this upper lip area, I've seen this with dental surgery.  When you get dentures the bone slowly goes away and they have to build that area back up with dentures.  They fill the face back out from bone loss because of no teeth.  You can usually tell, if you look, someone wearing dentures because of this...or the need for it.  Also, again...Michael must have lost all the fatty pads in his face.  Had them removed or something.  His entire jawline and chin, that we know is surgical, is different.  I know, as I've had WLS, that when you loose an extreme amount of weight very fast, you loose all the fat in your body.  You are left with skin and bones.  It happened to me.  I was just like "Michael"...skeletal.  Bones over skin.  That is from severe weightloss... OR...sickness.  Again, we know Michael wasn't sick, as he passed that physical and  we know a lot of the dancing, etc. was him, and honest, at 50, I'm thinking even Michael Jackson would've had to be very healthy to have done that.  Also, he (was it even him doing this?) was training with Lou Ferrigno.  So, yep healthy.  This leads me to believe that it was the double, SICK with the thinness, the skeletal face, ultimately, the autopsy that didn't match Michael AT ALL.  I wish I could that the pics and place them over each other and compare.  Compare bone structure and TEETH, as they look different too.  Flatter in the front occasionally.  Also, I've found a pic of Michael with a large "mole" at the back of his neck, a sorta recent one.  Anyone know about that???
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »