O2 Guy and MJ - differences

• 9 Replies

Offline libra8

• Hoaxer
    • Show all replies

Re: O2 Guy and MJ - differences

• on: January 21, 2011, 10:26:23 PM
Teddy Riley says it was ALL Michael in TII. Teddy would know & speak the truth and have no reason to lie.

Unless Michael Jackson says differently, It would be too presumptuous of me to think it was someone else other then MJ at O2.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

It\'s Black, It\'s White
It\'s Tough For You
To Get By

It\'s Black, It\'s White, Whoo

Offline libra8

• Hoaxer
    • Show all replies

• on: January 21, 2011, 10:42:31 PM
Quote from: "~Souza~"
Quote from: "libra8"
Teddy Riley says it was ALL Michael in TII. Teddy would know & speak the truth and have no reason to lie.

Unless Michael Jackson says differently, It would be too presumptuous of me to think it was someone else other then MJ at O2.
Maybe Teddy needs glasses... :geek:
I think Teddy wears glasses...maybe he needs to have them adjusted.. :ugeek:
Until then...  8-)
I know for a fact that camera angles, lighting, clothing, makeup etc all affect they way a person photographs. I see lots of illusion, smoke & mirrors in TII, but I think its all MJ, after all he is the Magician.

Tell me why MJ would send doubles to do what he loves and knows how to do the best.

It\'s Black, It\'s White
It\'s Tough For You
To Get By

Offline libra8

• Hoaxer
    • Show all replies

• on: January 21, 2011, 11:07:21 PM
Quote from: "suspicious mind"

can't say i feel all that warm and fuzzy about teddy either. don't know exactly what it is.
Its not if I feel warm & fuzzy about teddy.  8-)  

However, I have to admit I'm partial to his Rosary prayer beads he wears becuz it represents a person of either deep spiritual or religious belief, which is a positive thing in my eye.

Anyways   ;)

Its about Teddy & Michael's professional & personal relationship that they have had for many, many years. And becuz of their relationship, I have to believe, the past, this day & beyond, Teddy has Michaels best interest at heart.

It\'s Black, It\'s White
It\'s Tough For You
To Get By

Offline libra8

• Hoaxer
    • Show all replies

• on: January 21, 2011, 11:24:47 PM

I think Teddy wears glasses...maybe he needs to have them adjusted.. :ugeek:
Until then...  8-)
I know for a fact that camera angles, lighting, clothing, makeup etc all affect they way a person photographs. I see lots of illusion, smoke & mirrors in TII, but I think its all MJ, after all he is the Magician.

Tell me why MJ would send doubles to do what he loves and knows how to do the best.
To make a point. To show that your eyes can fool you and that if you are being told that it's MJ on stage, you automatically assume that it's true. We did get a hint to look deeper into it and pay attention because Joe hinted at the doubles, but I think he knew most fans wouldn't pay attention to Joe at all. There is too much difference in weight, bodyshape, faces and movements to be all MJ. No one can change that much in days, not even Michael Jackson.
Where are these doubles now??
I've seen picture of MJ impersonator/double dressed like TII orange pants guy, but he doesnt look like MJ...he just looks like an impersonator dressed like TII orange pants guy.
As far as Joe goes...I take what Joe says with a grain of salt. However I think what Joe says & does is the opposite of the way things really are. i.e. Joe is meant to be a distraction from the truth.

It\'s Black, It\'s White
It\'s Tough For You
To Get By

Offline libra8

• Hoaxer
    • Show all replies

• on: January 22, 2011, 11:24:49 AM
Quote from: "OneLove"
But Navi doesn't look like MJ at all really. lol
I agree with you, Navi, Michael Kiss, Riley, even E'Cas & the list goes on...In my eye they dont look like MJ. Maybe from a distance & dim lighting..but they always appear off to me. I can spot them. Dont get me wrong, my hat goes off to these guys becuz I know they work hard at what they do.

Its a known fact MJ lost weight in rehearsal...most people would, so seeing him thinner in different scenes makes sense, since the movie is all spliced together. MJs not a spring chicken, hes not old by any means, as I'm older then him & I see myself young. I'm just saying as we age our bodies shift...so what we see is a young senior citizen MJ.

Were there doubles in TII?  :roll:

I'm certain there was stunt double. As far as other doubles... :roll:

It\'s Black, It\'s White
It\'s Tough For You
To Get By

Offline libra8

• Hoaxer
    • Show all replies

• on: January 22, 2011, 10:48:43 PM
Quote from: "suspicious mind"
what about the stunt double  :?
At :37 you see stunt double & Michael in the same frame.[youtube:3w16fv00]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GJ9moaU4gEY[/youtube:3w16fv00]

It\'s Black, It\'s White
It\'s Tough For You
To Get By

Offline libra8

• Hoaxer
    • Show all replies

• on: January 30, 2011, 02:35:19 PM
Quote from: "icebluestarlight"
Arnie Klein said he did a lot of fillers and maybe he just did not take that silly Karen woman with him, therefore had human coloured makeup!
Yes Arnie did say that...after all its Arnies job & no reason for him to lie about tht..

I still believe O2 guy was MJ... if anything MJ at the O2 was disguised as an impersonator, he was just starting controversy i.e. give people something to talk about.

At the O2 when MJ talked about the final curtain call I believe he was referring to the O2 conference as being his final curtain call & that he said his good bye that day.

It\'s Black, It\'s White
It\'s Tough For You
To Get By

Offline libra8

• Hoaxer
    • Show all replies

• on: January 30, 2011, 04:20:44 PM
Quote from: "icebluestarlight"
Arnie Klein said he did a lot of fillers and maybe he just did not take that silly Karen woman with him, therefore had human coloured makeup!
Yes Arnie did say that...after all its Arnies job & no reason for him to lie about tht..
Arnie Klein also said Mike peed in a cup in public, so I'm not so sure if we need to take Arnie that serious :lol:  :lol:
Its The Greatest Show On Earth & its satirical humor.

This movie is satire at its finest.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Satire

I remember Arnie sayin that...:lol: peed in cup in public thats so funny  :lol:

That reminds me of the Autopsy Report & the container filled with pee found by his bed.

dont forget...

Animal toys in the courtroom ...the list is long...but its all satire.

It\'s Black, It\'s White
It\'s Tough For You
To Get By

Offline libra8

• Hoaxer
    • Show all replies

• on: March 01, 2011, 06:23:15 PM
question: When did the 10 concerts get changed to 50 concerts?

before or after the O2 con?

It\'s Black, It\'s White
It\'s Tough For You
To Get By