Offline ~Souza~

• Administrator
  • Hoaxer
  • Mrs. SEHF
    • Show all replies
    • Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators

Re: O2 Guy and MJ - differences

• on: January 20, 2011, 06:19:35 AM
I think the O2 dude on top (with Tohme in the bus) is Mike himself IMO. There were 2 different MJ's there, this one seems to be the real deal. The one on stage at the other hand is someone else.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline ~Souza~

• Administrator
  • Hoaxer
  • Mrs. SEHF
    • Show all replies

• on: January 20, 2011, 07:10:05 AM
Quote from: "Sinderella"
Just to point out,Michael was in London for the 02 conference,he just never went on the stage.
He was pictured by the media arriving at the airport,at the hotel, leaving the hotel,arriving back at the hotel,going to a show..but what happened in between is not Michael.
I think that is exactly what he was there for...to be seen so no one questioned it...and to oversee the start of his production obviously  ;)
True, because there are pictures of the real deal too. That made me sure O2 dude is not Mike, because he looks NOTHING like the one photographed just a day later. Behaviour can be faked, voice can be altered, but your smile doesn't change overnight. The weird, sharp smile is the main thing that gave O2 dude away. Plus the fact that his upper body is too long and his legs too short, plus all the other stuff I won't bring up anymore :lol:

Offline ~Souza~

• Administrator
  • Hoaxer
  • Mrs. SEHF
    • Show all replies

• on: January 20, 2011, 12:34:39 PM
Quote from: "Gema"
What if he got bored of being mobbed all the time by screaming fans? This is it. Well, yes!
I think he was directing the whole circus and I do think there were bodyguards. If not, the whole thing is staged.

Offline ~Souza~

• Administrator
  • Hoaxer
  • Mrs. SEHF
    • Show all replies

• on: January 20, 2011, 12:56:40 PM
Quote from: "fordtocarr"
You can see the difference in the bodies too unless Michael did get terribly thin!!!  Which says to me, how'd he pass that physical exam??

I agree, that red pants guy's legs are really too thin. The shape of the legs is also totally wrong. He was heavier during the history tour, but he was pretty thin during the BAD tour, but still well-shaped. I don't see that changing that much. And other MJ's have thicker legs in TII, so it's safe to asume that this is a double. Isn't it that Japanese dude on TMZ? He has pretty thin legs by the look of it.

Offline ~Souza~

• Administrator
  • Hoaxer
  • Mrs. SEHF
    • Show all replies

• on: January 21, 2011, 05:04:55 AM
Quote from: "suspicious mind"
the color of the makeup has always bothered me. especially when it seems like in tii he doesn't seem to be using much.
i have a little side note question? anyone know if it customary for certain types of doctors to share facilities if their practices might kind of compliment each other.
the reason i ask is because last week when my husband had one of his visits to the oncologist there apparently is another office in with them that does the injectables like arnie cline. i just thought it was interesting. could just be me being weird . i only saw the pamphlet for the injectables but i wonder if possibly they would also do reconstructive types of things for cancer patients.

I read that Botox could be a therapy for cancer patients. I found it on some Dutch medical sites, I will see if I can find it.

Offline ~Souza~

• Administrator
  • Hoaxer
  • Mrs. SEHF
    • Show all replies

• on: January 21, 2011, 10:29:13 PM
Quote from: "libra8"
Teddy Riley says it was ALL Michael in TII. Teddy would know & speak the truth and have no reason to lie.

Unless Michael Jackson says differently, It would be too presumptuous of me to think it was someone else other then MJ at O2.
Maybe Teddy needs glasses... :geek:

Offline ~Souza~

• Administrator
  • Hoaxer
  • Mrs. SEHF
    • Show all replies

• on: January 21, 2011, 11:05:24 PM
Quote from: "~Souza~"
Teddy Riley says it was ALL Michael in TII. Teddy would know & speak the truth and have no reason to lie.

Unless Michael Jackson says differently, It would be too presumptuous of me to think it was someone else other then MJ at O2.
I think Teddy wears glasses...maybe he needs to have them adjusted.. :ugeek:
Until then...  8-)
I know for a fact that camera angles, lighting, clothing, makeup etc all affect they way a person photographs. I see lots of illusion, smoke & mirrors in TII, but I think its all MJ, after all he is the Magician.

Tell me why MJ would send doubles to do what he loves and knows how to do the best.
To make a point. To show that your eyes can fool you and that if you are being told that it's MJ on stage, you automatically assume that it's true. We did get a hint to look deeper into it and pay attention because Joe hinted at the doubles, but I think he knew most fans wouldn't pay attention to Joe at all. There is too much difference in weight, bodyshape, faces and movements to be all MJ. No one can change that much in days, not even Michael Jackson.

Offline ~Souza~

• Administrator
  • Hoaxer
  • Mrs. SEHF
    • Show all replies

• on: January 22, 2011, 12:26:03 AM

I think Teddy wears glasses...maybe he needs to have them adjusted.. :ugeek:
Until then...  8-)
I know for a fact that camera angles, lighting, clothing, makeup etc all affect they way a person photographs. I see lots of illusion, smoke & mirrors in TII, but I think its all MJ, after all he is the Magician.

Tell me why MJ would send doubles to do what he loves and knows how to do the best.
To make a point. To show that your eyes can fool you and that if you are being told that it's MJ on stage, you automatically assume that it's true. We did get a hint to look deeper into it and pay attention because Joe hinted at the doubles, but I think he knew most fans wouldn't pay attention to Joe at all. There is too much difference in weight, bodyshape, faces and movements to be all MJ. No one can change that much in days, not even Michael Jackson.
Where are these doubles now??

Just living their lives I guess. We have a TV program here in Holland where people are being impersonated by a TV couple, Carlo and Irene. This is how Carlo normally looks like:

This is Carlo as Rene Froger:

This is Rene Froger:

This is how Irene normally looks like:

This is Irene as Gerda Smit:

This is Gerda Smit:

The guy next to Irene as Gerda Smit is again Carlo, as Rene van der Gijp. This is Rene van der Gijp:

And here a YouTube where they do Married with Children:

[youtube:2rlh2tun]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hg9QwMLlTw4[/youtube:2rlh2tun]

Prostetic Make-up can change a person a lot, and if you have the right shape of head, you can come pretty close to the person you are impersonating. For this program they have to do several impersonations per episode and it is impossible to look like all the charachters, because they simply can't change their own shape of face, but they do come very close at times.

Here is another example of prostetic make-up which I posted a while ago:

There is still much discussion about disguises and whether or not it would be possible for MJ to walk the streets without his fans recognizing him. I watched a show we have here in Holland yesterday and I wanted to share it with you, to show you how much can be done with make-up, and this is low-budget when you compare it to what Mike is able to do.
Below is a picture of Wendy van Dijk, and Wendy van Dijk again, in prostetic make-up. She fools Dutch celebs with her disguises, and in the video below she fools Marco Borsato, who is a very good personal friend of her, yet he is face to face with her and doesn't recognize her. If he doesn't recognize one of his dearest friends, I am sure fans wouldn't recognize Mike, not even if he were face to face with them.

[youtube:2rlh2tun]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D4IA1TwOl3M[/youtube:2rlh2tun]
viewtopic.php?f=21&t=15366&p=256941#p256941

Offline ~Souza~

• Administrator
  • Hoaxer
  • Mrs. SEHF
    • Show all replies

• on: January 30, 2011, 03:28:11 PM
Quote from: "icebluestarlight"
Arnie Klein said he did a lot of fillers and maybe he just did not take that silly Karen woman with him, therefore had human coloured makeup!
Yes Arnie did say that...after all its Arnies job & no reason for him to lie about tht..
Arnie Klein also said Mike peed in a cup in public, so I'm not so sure if we need to take Arnie that serious :lol:  :lol:

Offline ~Souza~

• Administrator
  • Hoaxer
  • Mrs. SEHF
    • Show all replies

• on: February 25, 2011, 04:02:39 PM
Quote from: "Gema"
Once MJ is back, if ever, idk how people is going to believe it is him.

They will believe it. Besides the fact that his smile and eyes will convince people, I am sure he has that covered.