~Souza~

Re: O2 Guy and MJ - differences
January 20, 2011, 11:34:39 AM
Quote from: "Gema"
What if he got bored of being mobbed all the time by screaming fans? This is it. Well, yes!
I think he was directing the whole circus and I do think there were bodyguards. If not, the whole thing is staged.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

January 20, 2011, 11:36:28 AM
anyone know what went on right afterwards? it almost looked like they made a last minute decision that the situation was too out of control for him to get off the bus. jmo
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

January 20, 2011, 11:39:30 AM
You can see the difference in the bodies too unless Michael did get terribly thin!!!  Which says to me, how'd he pass that physical exam??
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

January 20, 2011, 11:48:47 AM
The physical exam should be the AR  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

~Souza~

January 20, 2011, 11:56:40 AM
Quote from: "fordtocarr"
You can see the difference in the bodies too unless Michael did get terribly thin!!!  Which says to me, how'd he pass that physical exam??

I agree, that red pants guy's legs are really too thin. The shape of the legs is also totally wrong. He was heavier during the history tour, but he was pretty thin during the BAD tour, but still well-shaped. I don't see that changing that much. And other MJ's have thicker legs in TII, so it's safe to asume that this is a double. Isn't it that Japanese dude on TMZ? He has pretty thin legs by the look of it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 20, 2011, 06:52:33 PM
DON'T GET ME STARTED ON DOUBLES FROM TII!!!!!!!
That's gonna be book 2..hahahaha
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

January 20, 2011, 07:29:54 PM
the color of the makeup has always bothered me. especially when it seems like in tii he doesn't seem to be using much.
i have a little side note question? anyone know if it customary for certain types of doctors to share facilities if their practices might kind of compliment each other.
the reason i ask is because last week when my husband had one of his visits to the oncologist there apparently is another office in with them that does the injectables like arnie cline. i just thought it was interesting. could just be me being weird . i only saw the pamphlet for the injectables but i wonder if possibly they would also do reconstructive types of things for cancer patients.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

January 21, 2011, 12:02:49 AM
me an my mom also throught that the 02 guy wasnt michael at all
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

January 21, 2011, 04:04:55 AM
Quote from: "suspicious mind"
the color of the makeup has always bothered me. especially when it seems like in tii he doesn't seem to be using much.
i have a little side note question? anyone know if it customary for certain types of doctors to share facilities if their practices might kind of compliment each other.
the reason i ask is because last week when my husband had one of his visits to the oncologist there apparently is another office in with them that does the injectables like arnie cline. i just thought it was interesting. could just be me being weird . i only saw the pamphlet for the injectables but i wonder if possibly they would also do reconstructive types of things for cancer patients.

I read that Botox could be a therapy for cancer patients. I found it on some Dutch medical sites, I will see if I can find it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 21, 2011, 04:21:14 AM
Quote from: "~Souza~"
Quote from: "suspicious mind"

I read that Botox could be a therapy for cancer patients. I found it on some Dutch medical sites, I will see if I can find it.

yes, this is correct, there have been some studies I think back couple of years ago to use botox as sort of pre-treamtment before other treatments like chemotherapy or radiation.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

libra8

January 21, 2011, 09:26:23 PM
Teddy Riley says it was ALL Michael in TII. Teddy would know & speak the truth and have no reason to lie.

Unless Michael Jackson says differently, It would be too presumptuous of me to think it was someone else other then MJ at O2.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

It\'s Black, It\'s White
It\'s Tough For You
To Get By

It\'s Black, It\'s White, Whoo

~Souza~

January 21, 2011, 09:29:13 PM
Quote from: "libra8"
Teddy Riley says it was ALL Michael in TII. Teddy would know & speak the truth and have no reason to lie.

Unless Michael Jackson says differently, It would be too presumptuous of me to think it was someone else other then MJ at O2.
Maybe Teddy needs glasses... :geek:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

libra8

January 21, 2011, 09:42:31 PM

I think Teddy wears glasses...maybe he needs to have them adjusted.. :ugeek:
Until then...  8-)
I know for a fact that camera angles, lighting, clothing, makeup etc all affect they way a person photographs. I see lots of illusion, smoke & mirrors in TII, but I think its all MJ, after all he is the Magician.

Tell me why MJ would send doubles to do what he loves and knows how to do the best.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

It\'s Black, It\'s White
It\'s Tough For You
To Get By

It\'s Black, It\'s White, Whoo

suspicious mind

January 21, 2011, 09:46:58 PM

can't say i feel all that warm and fuzzy about teddy either. don't know exactly what it is.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

January 21, 2011, 10:05:24 PM

I think Teddy wears glasses...maybe he needs to have them adjusted.. :ugeek:
Until then...  8-)
I know for a fact that camera angles, lighting, clothing, makeup etc all affect they way a person photographs. I see lots of illusion, smoke & mirrors in TII, but I think its all MJ, after all he is the Magician.

Tell me why MJ would send doubles to do what he loves and knows how to do the best.
To make a point. To show that your eyes can fool you and that if you are being told that it's MJ on stage, you automatically assume that it's true. We did get a hint to look deeper into it and pay attention because Joe hinted at the doubles, but I think he knew most fans wouldn't pay attention to Joe at all. There is too much difference in weight, bodyshape, faces and movements to be all MJ. No one can change that much in days, not even Michael Jackson.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions