O2 Guy and MJ - differences

• on: January 20, 2011, 05:23:55 AM
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline MJonmind

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by MJonmind

Re: O2 Guy and MJ - differences

• on: January 20, 2011, 05:46:09 AM
They are one and the same. Age, make-up, lighting, angles, acting. I'm 100% sure.

Offline ~Souza~

• Administrator
  • Hoaxer
  • Mrs. SEHF
    • Show only replies by ~Souza~
    • Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators

• on: January 20, 2011, 06:19:35 AM
I think the O2 dude on top (with Tohme in the bus) is Mike himself IMO. There were 2 different MJ's there, this one seems to be the real deal. The one on stage at the other hand is someone else.

Offline MissG

• Hoaxer
  • We are always in our own company
    • Show only replies by MissG

• on: January 20, 2011, 06:33:13 AM
with the surgeries, make up, implants,....who knows any longer? :x I can´t even define the skull any more  :x
Michael is the guy on the right.
The O2 guy on those pics looks shopped. But his pinky finger looks as Michaels.

Back to point 0  :evil:
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

Offline Datroot

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by Datroot

• on: January 20, 2011, 06:34:43 AM
The one on the left looks like he could be a double because of the differences in the features (which to me are startling).

I'M A LOVER, NOT A FIGHTER

Offline Sinderella

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by Sinderella

• on: January 20, 2011, 07:02:59 AM
Just to point out,Michael was in London for the 02 conference,he just never went on the stage.
He was pictured by the media arriving at the airport,at the hotel, leaving the hotel,arriving back at the hotel,going to a show..but what happened in between is not Michael.
I think that is exactly what he was there for...to be seen so no one questioned it...and to oversee the start of his production obviously  ;)

Offline ~Souza~

• Administrator
  • Hoaxer
  • Mrs. SEHF

• on: January 20, 2011, 07:10:05 AM
Quote from: "Sinderella"
Just to point out,Michael was in London for the 02 conference,he just never went on the stage.
He was pictured by the media arriving at the airport,at the hotel, leaving the hotel,arriving back at the hotel,going to a show..but what happened in between is not Michael.
I think that is exactly what he was there for...to be seen so no one questioned it...and to oversee the start of his production obviously  ;)
True, because there are pictures of the real deal too. That made me sure O2 dude is not Mike, because he looks NOTHING like the one photographed just a day later. Behaviour can be faked, voice can be altered, but your smile doesn't change overnight. The weird, sharp smile is the main thing that gave O2 dude away. Plus the fact that his upper body is too long and his legs too short, plus all the other stuff I won't bring up anymore :lol:

Offline ForstAMoon

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by ForstAMoon

• on: January 20, 2011, 07:17:27 AM
Quote from: "~Souza~"
Quote from: "Sinderella"
True, because there are pictures of the real deal too. That made me sure O2 dude is not Mike, because he looks NOTHING like the one photographed just a day later. Behaviour can be faked, voice can be altered, but your smile doesn't change overnight. The weird, sharp smile is the main thing that gave O2 dude away. Plus the fact that his upper body is too long and his legs too short, plus all the other stuff I won't bring up anymore :lol:

agreed 100%, poor guy, he tried so hard  :lol:

Offline Sinderella

• Hoaxer

• on: January 20, 2011, 07:37:08 AM
He really made those three words his own work

*Walks on stage*

THIS               IS              IT

THIS IS IT

THIS

IS

IT

THIS IS IT!

*walks off stage*

Offline 2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
    • Show only replies by 2good2btrue

• on: January 20, 2011, 08:02:11 AM
I totally agree that there is definitely 2 different MJ's that day... How can you not notice such a drastic difference like this.

His smile is sooooooo much longer and more pronounced.  Even the noses are completely different, and the skin is totally the wrong colour without a doubt.  Even the lighting wouldnt and couldn't change that.  It wasn't unusual for MJ to use decoys.

This was one of his first official appearances since the accusations of 2005.  He may of been afraid of something going wrong, and decided to use the double for the announcement onlt for safety reasons.  Did you notice there were no bodyguards standing next to him???   Did they check everyone in the audience for weapons  beforehand?????  Probably not, and if MJ feared for his life, he may have had no other choice but to have a stand in........this is of course just my honest opinion, but I wasn't an obsessed fan, and I don't believe he wanted to deceive his fans, but more than likely, needed to play it safe.

Offline curls

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by curls

• on: January 20, 2011, 08:05:44 AM
Quote from: "2good2btrue"
I totally agree that there is definitely 2 different MJ's that day... How can you not notice such a drastic difference like this.

His smile is sooooooo much longer and more pronounced.  Even the noses are completely different, and the skin is totally the wrong colour without a doubt.  Even the lighting wouldnt and couldn't change that.  It wasn't unusual for MJ to use decoys.

This was one of his first official appearances since the accusations of 2005.  He may of been afraid of something going wrong, and decided to use the double for the announcement onlt for safety reasons.  Did you notice there were no bodyguards standing next to him???   Did they check everyone in the audience for weapons  beforehand????? Probably not, and if MJ feared for his life, he may have had no other choice but to have a stand in........this is of course just my honest opinion, but I wasn't an obsessed fan, and I don't believe he wanted to deceive his fans, but more than likely, needed to play it safe.

Sorry, but I can't believe that if MJ feared for his life, he'd put a stand-in to take the bullets or whatever for him.

Offline MissG

• Hoaxer

• on: January 20, 2011, 08:19:09 AM
Please, check from 0:55
Michael falls down or hides or he has been injured. Tohmé also bends down to assist Michael.
[youtube:6h2nht61]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LdzCd_Pc17Y&feature=related[/youtube:6h2nht61]
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

Offline paula-c

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by paula-c
    • https://pbs.twimg.com/profile_images/378800000669499472/986af9e4566ce7ab11ef8703e3b19b04_normal.jpeg

• on: January 20, 2011, 10:50:30 AM
I believe that the man of O2 is not Michael, gestures, gait overacted, not that this double will behave this way

Offline For All Time

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by For All Time

• on: January 20, 2011, 11:06:22 AM
At the O2 is definitely not Michael.I agree with so many explanations from all of you.That guy looks weird, his walk,  he's speech  is just  wrong, really.Keep saying This is it over and over again like there was nothing more to say.
I'll be forever searching for your love .I love you Michael

Offline MissG

• Hoaxer

• on: January 20, 2011, 12:20:05 PM
What if he got bored of being mobbed all the time by screaming fans? This is it. Well, yes!
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

Offline ~Souza~

• Administrator
  • Hoaxer
  • Mrs. SEHF

• on: January 20, 2011, 12:34:39 PM
Quote from: "Gema"
What if he got bored of being mobbed all the time by screaming fans? This is it. Well, yes!
I think he was directing the whole circus and I do think there were bodyguards. If not, the whole thing is staged.

Offline suspicious mind

• Hoaxer
  • reading between the li_es
    • Show only replies by suspicious mind

• on: January 20, 2011, 12:36:28 PM
anyone know what went on right afterwards? it almost looked like they made a last minute decision that the situation was too out of control for him to get off the bus. jmo
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

Offline fordtocarr

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by fordtocarr

• on: January 20, 2011, 12:39:30 PM
You can see the difference in the bodies too unless Michael did get terribly thin!!!  Which says to me, how'd he pass that physical exam??

Offline MissG

• Hoaxer

• on: January 20, 2011, 12:48:47 PM
The physical exam should be the AR  ;)
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

Offline ~Souza~

• Administrator
  • Hoaxer
  • Mrs. SEHF

• on: January 20, 2011, 12:56:40 PM
Quote from: "fordtocarr"
You can see the difference in the bodies too unless Michael did get terribly thin!!!  Which says to me, how'd he pass that physical exam??

I agree, that red pants guy's legs are really too thin. The shape of the legs is also totally wrong. He was heavier during the history tour, but he was pretty thin during the BAD tour, but still well-shaped. I don't see that changing that much. And other MJ's have thicker legs in TII, so it's safe to asume that this is a double. Isn't it that Japanese dude on TMZ? He has pretty thin legs by the look of it.

Offline Sinderella

• Hoaxer

• on: January 20, 2011, 07:52:33 PM
DON'T GET ME STARTED ON DOUBLES FROM TII!!!!!!!
That's gonna be book 2..hahahaha

Offline suspicious mind

• Hoaxer
  • reading between the li_es
    • Show only replies by suspicious mind

• on: January 20, 2011, 08:29:54 PM
the color of the makeup has always bothered me. especially when it seems like in tii he doesn't seem to be using much.
i have a little side note question? anyone know if it customary for certain types of doctors to share facilities if their practices might kind of compliment each other.
the reason i ask is because last week when my husband had one of his visits to the oncologist there apparently is another office in with them that does the injectables like arnie cline. i just thought it was interesting. could just be me being weird . i only saw the pamphlet for the injectables but i wonder if possibly they would also do reconstructive types of things for cancer patients.
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

Offline tammaychick

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by tammaychick

• on: January 21, 2011, 01:02:49 AM
me an my mom also throught that the 02 guy wasnt michael at all

Offline ~Souza~

• Administrator
  • Hoaxer
  • Mrs. SEHF

• on: January 21, 2011, 05:04:55 AM
Quote from: "suspicious mind"
the color of the makeup has always bothered me. especially when it seems like in tii he doesn't seem to be using much.
i have a little side note question? anyone know if it customary for certain types of doctors to share facilities if their practices might kind of compliment each other.
the reason i ask is because last week when my husband had one of his visits to the oncologist there apparently is another office in with them that does the injectables like arnie cline. i just thought it was interesting. could just be me being weird . i only saw the pamphlet for the injectables but i wonder if possibly they would also do reconstructive types of things for cancer patients.

I read that Botox could be a therapy for cancer patients. I found it on some Dutch medical sites, I will see if I can find it.

Offline ForstAMoon

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by ForstAMoon

• on: January 21, 2011, 05:21:14 AM
Quote from: "~Souza~"
Quote from: "suspicious mind"

I read that Botox could be a therapy for cancer patients. I found it on some Dutch medical sites, I will see if I can find it.

yes, this is correct, there have been some studies I think back couple of years ago to use botox as sort of pre-treamtment before other treatments like chemotherapy or radiation.