Either they all killed him... or saved him...  :?
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Please, click "I Like It" on my Facebook page if you like my drawings :) You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login<br>

2good2btrueTopic starter

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
The picture was posted on Twiggy's blog...............this is what she says:

Being that I first hand heard the testimony of the two medical
technicans Blunt and Senoff I can tell you this Senoff testified did
not recognize the patient to be Michael Jackson, and Blunt testified he did.. they both contradict the other. Sound familiar..

A DAY IN THE LIFE OF MICHAEL JACKSON
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

This picture came to me through someone special ...they know who they are.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login[attachment=1:38jiuxxb]paramedics.jpg[/attachment:38jiuxxb]

And not only that, Cheif Bratton, who conveniently resigned 4 weeks after the memorial, is also in this picture.......hmmmmmm
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

2good2btrueTopic starter

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
Maybe I'm reading too much into this, but aren't the paramedics wearing a police uniform ???  And why are they with Cheif Bratton from the LAPD ?? Los Angeles Police Department cheif was at the memorial ??  WHY ??

And why with two of the three paramedics, backstage, and with Randy Phillips ??  Hmmmmmm....part of the bigger picture.  To me, this can only suggest the LAPD are in the know...and that the "Paramedics" are also the police.  See how they are wearing gun belts !!!  Why would a paramedic were a gun. ?  Maybe I'm wrong about the uniform, as I live in Australia, but those stripes on the shirt made me suspicious.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "2good2btrue"
The picture was posted on Twiggy's blog...............this is what she says:

Being that I first hand heard the testimony of the two medical
technicans Blunt and Senoff I can tell you this Senoff testified did
not recognize the patient to be Michael Jackson, and Blunt testified he did.. they both contradict the other. Sound familiar..

A DAY IN THE LIFE OF MICHAEL JACKSON

This picture came to me through someone special ...they know who they are.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login[attachment=1:2q26tku7]paramedics.jpg[/attachment:2q26tku7]

And not only that, Cheif Bratton, who conveniently resigned 4 weeks after the memorial, is also in this picture.......hmmmmmm

Right :roll:  they said he looked like an old emaciated aids patient…which contradicts what is said in the autopsy report, and I quote “The body is identified by toe tags and is that of an unembalmed refrigerated adult Black male who appears the stated age of 50 years.”   After reading what LaToya said about the children never having shed a tear since leaving Michael’s deathbed, of course they are smiling.  I guess I should be too.  Michae is a genuius bow/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

goat

The timing of this is surely no coincidence.Has to be classed as a major turning point in our investigation to find the truth.Expect more developments within the next few weeks.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

It is going to be a helluva awakening when it is finally revealed that this person who has been negatively talked about, devalued and ripped to shreds by “friends”, some family and the media alike; with all these book deals implicating his “secret past’ , tell all books, etc., etc., when Michael Jackson pops out and says “I’m back” the shit is going to hit the fan.  The media will fall on their faces as will some of his closest associates in his latter years.  I am going to sit back with a big ole grin on my face, eat some popcorn, and watch the show as they tumble on their faces one by one.  Oh the things we do for money and a minute of fame.  It’s gonna be a grand illusion and I wouldn’t miss it for the world.  Cheers.  Hip=hip hooray beerchug
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…

They are not paramedics, they are police officers.
I am sure they are there working...  a memorial that big would require security and liasion with the local police force.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Always the Angel on My Shoulder

What funerals have you attended where people pose for group pictures afterwards?  I must be living under a rock because I’ve never been to one. pale/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…

2good2btrueTopic starter

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
Quote from: "Miss.Peppers"
They are not paramedics, they are police officers.
I am sure they are there working...  a memorial that big would require security and liasion with the local police force.

They are the paramedics, dressed as policemen....that's the point.........These are the ones that testified in court as being the paramedics who transported MJ to UCLA............
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Since the beginning i notied William Bratton and i am sure that he could helped Michael !
He quiet his job in Oktober 2009 and goes to a private security company.
He knows Thomas Mesereoux very well, because they are celebrate the winning trial 2005 from Michael together.

I found a case and i think it's the same Bratton, but need help from our english speekers to understand what they rearly mean...is it that the legal system isn't objective ? I don't understand.....it was exact 1 year before Michael's " death "...25.06.2008 !

Blessings !
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

Quote from: "Kristina4LOVE"
Quote from: "2good2btrue"
[glow=red:16hodjj7]Its not about why they are smiling.......but because of who they are...[/glow:16hodjj7]

These are the paramedics from the ambulance, Fire station #71 and the chief..........WHY ARE THEY BACKSTAGE AT THE MEMORIAL ??????????????????????????

LOOK CLOSER........

:shock:  :shock:  :shock:
Thank you for posting this pic! Let's say that family indeed invited paramedics to the memorial, which is very doubtful in my opinion. WHY IN THE WORLD PHILLIPS WOULD TAKE A PICTURE WITH THEM? And WHY are they wearing their uniform???? "Hey people look at us, we are the paramedics who couldn't save Michael Jackson!" I remember somewhere here we had a shifts schedule at Fire station #71, if i'm not mistaken. It would be great to see if they were supposed to be working on 7/7/9 or not. I'll go and search for it typing/ , if someone can help please help.

These paramedics would have had no prior relationship with MJ as a patient or his family/friends, and they were unsuccessful in saving his life, which is a negative. Randy Phillips is totally to do with the stage production/promotion which includes TII (theme for the hoax as well) and Magic Johnson. You could say posing were actors, production/promotion and a little "magic" for the hoax. albino/

How many of you here who are medical people, go to funerals of your patients, or linger afterwards with the family?
Especially ones who died in your hands/care?

I found this article on Randy Phillips posted by the newspaper today.

Randy Phillips profile: Michael Jackson's promoter is making all the right moves
"He's 50 but he's going to dance his ass off," says the confident, quick-talking Randy Phillips, chief executive of AEG Live and promoter of acts from Britney Spears and Prince.

Image 1 of 3
Randy Phillips is President and CEO of AEG Live.
Image 1 of 3
Michael Jackson during a press conference to announce his comeback tour at the o2 Photo: JANE MINGAY
Image 1 of 3
Crowds queue for Michael Jackson tickets which went on sale at 7am at the O2 Arena in London Photo: PA

By Rowena Mason
12:01AM GMT 14 Mar 2009

This is the man who persuaded Michael Jackson, that elusive, reclusive eccentric, to return as the King of Pop for a tour at AEG's O2 venue, the ex-Millennium Dome. "He's working on a new move. Something like the Moonwalk, but different."

Phillips clearly understands how to whet the appetite of Jackson's scrums of fans. More than 250,000 joined the online queue, with 800 turning up to the O2 itself to get seats for the 50 dates.

Watching him order tea at the Dorchester Hotel, Phillips has the neurotic chatter of a Woody Allen.

"I've gotta have Dorchester blend with honey and skim milk, right? And multigrain sandwiches... salmon, egg and maybe a few chicken," he says.

This precise, organisational mastermind has kicked up a global ticketing storm just four months after a high-pitched "yes" was uttered from Jackson's pinched lips. The pair go back 15 years – they lost touch, but after the promoter joined AEG he made a "hit list" of acts to entice. Jackson was at the top.

Related Articles
Jackson's elephant plans
25 Mar 2009
Michael Jackson promoters struggle to insure concerts
13 Mar 2009

"We finally made Mohammed come to the mountain of the O2," Phillips grins. Jackson refused twice, but several months ago, the idea arose as the superstar was putting together a restructuring plan for his finances. Not hat we should believe rumours that Jackson is struggling, after spending a fortune on security and lawyers after his famous child abuse trial – which ended with his acquittal.

"They make out Michael's finances are much more dire than they are," Phillips assures me. But he needed the cash, right? "I asked him straight off: why say yes to the tour now? Was it the money? He said: you know what, my kids are old enough now." Jackson agreed to do 10 dates for AEG, before relenting to 40 more. The star "worships" London, but plans to stay in a country house where his children can play. If any Daily Telegraph readers have a plush rural pad for rent, Phillips wants to know.

He estimates Jackson will make $50m-$100m from the London dates. This could rise to $500m if he does a world tour.

So how much is AEG getting out of this? Phillips laughs. "We're not in this for the money. We're taking a huge risk on Michael. Forgetting tickets, the local economy will get $500m."

Things haven't gone entirely seamlessly for AEG since they put their money behind Jackson. Most tickets are being sold straight to fans for £50-£75. But AEG claims its premium ticket partner, Viagogo offered seats for re-sale in bulk, allowing touts and other re-sellers to push up prices. A court has now ordered Viagogo to stop selling to anyone not believed to be an individual fan, until a further hearing.

Another potential hitch is that they do not yet have insurance covering Jackson's appearance at all 50 gigs – but Phillips insists any risk will be worth it.

"If Mike gets too nervous to go on, I'll throw him over my shoulder and carry him on stage. He's light enough."

In recent days, there has been furious speculation about Jackson's health, which Phillips dismisses. "Making up rumours about Michael Jackson is a cottage industry," he exclaims. "We were having dinner when I got a Google alert that he had a flesh-eating disease. He was sitting opposite, healthy as ever."

Among the other urban myths he demolishes: Jacko is not as weird as I may think, but a devoted parent, and though famed for Jesus-like shows, "not a confident person".

Jackson's nerves aside, the deal could have been off if Phil Anschutz, the billionaire behind AEG had not taken to him.

"Phil had to give me permission to spend all this money. I joke that I'm going to make him a millionaire – from a billionaire." Anschutz has been described as prickly, but Phillips says he is "respectful, a good listener and brilliant".

Anschutz built up his empire from property and launched AEG to take on the force of Live Nation: its corporate nemesis.

"We are under assault by an 800lb gorilla called Live Nation, planning to merge with Ticketmaster. It's not good, but we are there doing better."

AEG is certainly putting its all into making the tour superlative. Hiring Kenny Ortega, the man behind High School Musical, booking superstar guest appearances, putting money into a new 3D film of Thriller and developing new technology to make it a historical spectacle.

"Now we have the biggest artist in the world at the best arena in the best city," Phillips declares, digesting the news that 750,000 tickets have sold out in five hours. He has the satisfied look of a man who has just pulled off an inconceivably ambitious plan.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

_Anna_

Can someone please re-upload the photo? it was deleted. And on mjhoaxlive the photo is too minuscule to see anything. How can you know those are the paramedics? you can't even see the faces. Does anyone have th e photo in a better size?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions