~Souza~Topic starter

Quote from: "suspicious mind"
Quote from: "voiceforthesilent"
Quote from: "Gema"
He is using MJ´s image as well in his web.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I hope this is someone who will be exposed by Michael in the end. My blood is starting to boil over all of these people who weren't faithful or friends. They were only out for his money. Shameful. Now we know why we distrust Mr Weisner. It's with good reason.

Also - if Debbie distrusts the three of them so much, why didn't she approach Michael with this? Also, didn't she just go to Japan with one of them - or am I mistaken?

schaffle
Yep, that's what baffled me as well...
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

well that isn't suprising...and can I just also mention that this guy has a really strong German accent? ;) Not that that's bad or anything...just kinda funny^^
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I love you Michael...as much as you love super soaker fights!!! xD

Quote from: "~Souza~"

I hope this is someone who will be exposed by Michael in the end. My blood is starting to boil over all of these people who weren't faithful or friends. They were only out for his money. Shameful. Now we know why we distrust Mr Weisner. It's with good reason.

Also - if Debbie distrusts the three of them so much, why didn't she approach Michael with this? Also, didn't she just go to Japan with one of them - or am I mistaken?

schaffle

Okay - so, Debbie admitted that these guys were using Michael and that they were not trustworthy. Then, 5 years later she's jet-setting to Japan with one of them. Either she has memory loss or she's given in to greed herself. I'm highly disappointed if that's the case because that would mean she doesn't have Michael's best interests at heart either.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

suspicious mind

schaffle

Okay - so, Debbie admitted that these guys were using Michael and that they were not trustworthy. Then, 5 years later she's jet-setting to Japan with one of them. Either she has memory loss or she's given in to greed herself. I'm highly disappointed if that's the case because that would mean she doesn't have Michael's best interests at heart either.

that tape with them discussing the issue of the power of attorney always makes me wonder what went on there.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.

schaffle

Agree and yeah she went to Japan with him. Probably that is the reason why Michael didn't involve her in the hoax and doesn't allow her to see the kids.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions