Admiration for Michael's Fans and Supporters

• 26 Replies

Offline ignisaeternus

• Hoaxer

Re: Admiration for Michael's Fans and Supporters

• on: January 23, 2011, 12:05:12 PM
Their loyalty, enthusiasm, intelligence and genuine adoration of their musical idol is unparalleled by other artists' fan communities. However, for all their attributes, when it comes to one particular matter, Michael Jackson's admiring fans will always be bested. For try as they might, no matter to what infinite degree they say and believe they love Michael Jackson, the King of Pop in true regal fashion, will always say and prove he loves them more"

Thanks so much for posting.  And yes, our love, admiration, and dedication to Michael is absolutely due to him- because he loves us and truely cares.  

Which is what carries me through this dark time and keeps me believing.  Thank you Michael!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
"Hope is both the earliest and the most indispensable virtue inherent in the state of being alive. If life is to be sustained hope must remain, even where confidence is wounded, trust impaired."
Erik H. Erikson

Offline Sinderella

• Hoaxer

Re: Admiration for Michael's Fans and Supporters

• on: January 28, 2011, 10:26:04 PM
I really do wonder who wrote it,it's so lovely,they should have been proud to put their name to it but I guess not everyone is cut out for the popularity that would come with doing so.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal