Ghosts
January 17, 2011, 11:46:36 AM
I just downloaded ghosts the video on my iPod. The video is 4:18 minutes long (no clues in that) but the ending was odd. It ended when mj spins and comes down in front of the mayor. He says "you scared yet?" then the video ends. I find this odd how about y'all?
Blessings.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Everytime I try to find him he's leaving no clues left behind him. And they have no way of knowing of the suspect, or what to expect
- My Smooth Criminal

L.O.V.E the world!

Re: Ghosts
January 17, 2011, 12:03:08 PM
Quote from: "mikeyslittlehoaxer"
I just downloaded ghosts the video on my iPod. The video is 4:18 minutes long (no clues in that) but the ending was odd. It ended when mj spins and comes down in front of the mayor. He says "you scared yet?" then the video ends. I find this odd how about y'all?
Blessings.

souza is trying to clean up the forum.. this thread is kinda useless!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 17, 2011, 12:12:07 PM
The full movie is 40 minutes. I loved watching and downloaded complete version on my PC.
What came in the Vision is just a little montage.

If it is to read clues, then it is best to quote the part that turns Michael edesaparece powder on the floor ... when everyone thinks he's gone forever, then he reappears at the door with a beautiful smile!
 I think it's track, but these videos you can see that Michael had this idea in mind.
 He disappeared, or was dead and then ... Bam ... it reappeared!

This was how the movie Moonwalker and the song "The Way You Make Me Feel and Ghosts.
Now I just hope he comes back the same way. 8-)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Tell the angels no... Heaven can wait"!

all4loveandbelieve

January 17, 2011, 08:17:22 PM
Quote from: "frogh777"
Quote from: "mikeyslittlehoaxer"
Blessings.

souza is trying to clean up the forum.. this thread is kinda useless!!

frogh777, she(mikeyslittlehoaxer) is only 12 years old, give her a chance. She is trying to find clues. Blessings.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

January 18, 2011, 01:30:38 AM
12 years old?  :shock:  OMG! We sometimes analyze subjects here that 12 years old should not participate.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

curls

January 18, 2011, 01:50:19 AM
mikeyslittlehoaxer, you've just got to watch all of Ghosts! It's one of my favourite pieces of MJ's work! You can find it easily on youtube - in 4 parts. Sorry, I'm still learning how to post links properly, so this might not work, but try this for starters:
Part 1 - [youtube:3tejabrm]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xhB0kWu0R-o[/youtube:3tejabrm]
Part 2 - [youtube:3tejabrm]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6G5hzDwQH8Q[/youtube:3tejabrm]
Part 3 - [youtube:3tejabrm]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iCMVx2FeeKo[/youtube:3tejabrm]
Part 4 - [youtube:3tejabrm]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BFLdxzBnM70[/youtube:3tejabrm]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

curls

January 18, 2011, 02:17:28 AM
I'm on a roll now! Try this one too - 'The Making of Ghosts'. Brilliant - that's set me up happy for the day now! Hope you enjoy it!
[youtube:f3n5yw6k]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TlfXi6nobNk[/youtube:f3n5yw6k]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

all4loveandbelieve

January 18, 2011, 11:36:25 AM
Quote from: "curls"
I'm on a roll now! Try this one too - 'The Making of Ghosts'. Brilliant - that's set me up happy for the day now! Hope you enjoy it!
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Curls thanks for helping  mikeyslittlehoaxer  that is very nice of you. I will see ghost again thanks for posting it. Blessings.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

January 19, 2011, 04:46:08 PM
Thank you! I has watched a video on Dave Dave and they showed mj becoming the mayor I always wondered where that was from now I know! Now that is my favorite video lol I love it when he says "hello?!" to the people :) again thanks for the videos!
Blessings.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Everytime I try to find him he's leaving no clues left behind him. And they have no way of knowing of the suspect, or what to expect
- My Smooth Criminal

L.O.V.E the world!

curls

January 19, 2011, 05:24:13 PM
You're welcome! I'm glad I could help.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Jos

July 13, 2012, 10:42:36 AM
Hello all,

I've watched Ghosts over and over again.
And at some point in the movie, when Michael says that he is not alone and when these zombies are all over the place.. I really think I see a zombie who looks like Elvis Presley  :LolLolLolLol: !
I mean, he has (almost) the same hearstyle.    (The zombie I mean is the one who's going true one of the pilars.)

I  don't know why, but somehow I think this Ghosts movie is something we have to look at.
Maybe there are more lookalike's?

What do you think?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We can change the world, He can't do it by himself.

July 13, 2012, 11:25:54 AM
Hello all,

And at some point in the movie, when Michael says that he is not alone and when these zombies are all over the place.. I really think I see a zombie who looks like Elvis Presley  :LolLolLolLol: !
I mean, he has (almost) the same hearstyle.    (The zombie I mean is the one who's going true one of the pilars.)

I  don't know why, but somehow I think this Ghosts movie is something we have to look at.
Maybe there are more lookalike's?

What do you think?

First of all...welcome to hoaxland Jos : ) Hope you will enjoy it..

And yes, it's so funny you mentioned this.  I had a thought about something similar....only also possibly including the Thriller zombies too.....Hey, Its Her...what do you think?  Any lookalikes in Thriller : )  what about "future dead people"....people that will fake their death?  Ok.....I so need more coffee, lol!

Blessings and welcome again!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Jos

July 13, 2012, 11:35:52 AM
Thanks Wishingstar!

Maybe in Thriller 2.... hmm I will look at that right now!  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We can change the world, He can't do it by himself.

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ TRUTH always prevails!
July 15, 2012, 01:32:33 PM
Hello all,

Hi Jos and welcome on the forum!

Can you pls pass on a link and indicate the minute/second where you saw that Elvis look-alike?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ TRUTH always prevails!
July 15, 2012, 02:12:48 PM
Quote from: jos
I  don't know why, but somehow I think this Ghosts movie is something we have to look at. Maybe there are more lookalike's?
What do you think?
Yes, I think so too. The short movie "Ghosts" is a perfect parallel of the hoax.

Regarding GHOSTS, THRILLER, THREATENED, MONSTER and everything ZOMBIE-related in Michael's art, there is this YT series of amazing videos....containing parallels to the twilight Zone films.

Most of you probably saw them already, but I thought they fit well in this thread, especially for those who haven't watched them yet.
I'll also post the video-maker's descriptions of the videos:

1. "Michael Jackson's Song THREATENED contains excerpts from Rod Serling's "The Twilight Zone", an American television anthology series. Jackson refers in THREATENED to some significant Twilight Zone episodes. Significant for his past, present and future. Each episode is a mixture of fantasy, science fiction, suspense or horror, often concluding with a macabre or unexpected Twist . The summary of this excerpts Michael Jackson selected for the song are piece - by - piece like a biography of his public character.
Episode "IT'S A GOOD LIFE!" - The first stop in The Twilight Zone -- Michael Jackson choice for the episode "It's A Good Life!" The introduction ... ARE ANY RESEMBLANCE REALLY COINCIDENTALLY? To be continued."

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1My6f6vBXeY[/youtube]

2. "Michael Jackson's Song THREATENED contains excerpts from Rod Serling's "The Twilight Zone", an American television anthology series. Jackson refers in THREATENED to some significant Twilight Zone episodes. The contents of this episodes are very interesting regarding Michael Jackson himself, at least his public persona. I don't know, if his choice for the episodes is random or intended but similarities cannot be denied.

The next stop in The Twilight Zone -- Michael Jackson choice for the episode "The Bard".
THREATENED lyrics:

(...) [ROD SERLING VERSE]
The unknown monster is "ABOUT TO EMBARK"
From a far corner, out of the dark (...)
"ABOUT TO EMBARK" is an excerpt from The Twilight Zone episode "The Bard".

It's very interesting that this episode reflects the controversy about the Cascio tracks on the MICHAEL Album. By the way, unfortunately I can't say for sure that there is in fact Michael Jackson's voice on this songs or not. I wish I could. But remember: even in THREATENED he experimented a lot with the sound and his voice. Sorry for the bad audio quality, but because of Sony there was no other possibility. If you are interested, you can watch "The Twilight Zone -- The Bard" full here on Youtube."

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tnp34Swp1vI&feature=channel&list=UL[/youtube]

3. "Michael Jackson refers in his song THREATENED to some significant Twilight Zone episodes.
If you go through all parts of Rod Serling's rap Jackson adds together, it's like watching his autobiography in his own special way - it's like reading a story he wants to tell. Is it really pure coincidence, that Michael Jackson used this particular episodes from The Twilight Zone for his song THREATENED?"

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sRg2DxWHk5c&feature=channel&list=UL[/youtube]

4. "Episodes: "The Bewitchin' Pool" and "Walking Distance" - This part is about the magical Neverland and lost youth -- impossible to ignore when it comes to Michael Jackson. Martin Sloan, who makes a time travel back in his childhood, offered the perfect explanation why Michael Jackson searched for his lost youth and created his own Neverland.
Is the reference in the THREATENED song his own special way to tell his life story ? Only to discover if you really want discover? In several layers like his whole music creation. If the answer is Yes, then there is a lot more to find between the song and the Twilight Zone connection."

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RlL12cs0Lu4&feature=channel&list=UL[/youtube]

5. "Michael Jacksons/Rod Serlings THREATENED Rap:
Judgement Night -- Twilight Zone episode "Judgement Night"
Slaughter, Torture - Twilight Zone episode "Deaths-Head Revisited "
The Devil - Twilight Zone episode - "The Howling Man"

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NjyM7yFPLMQ&feature=channel&list=UL[/youtube]

Unfortunately he/she ("MyWhoisit") stopped here ^^ This being the last video posted.

This is another interesting video posted before that series ^^

Michael Jackson Hoax - The real making of ...

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SeHRSbWYhuM&feature=channel&list=UL[/youtube]

Funny thing is that the first video from this channel, is part 3 of something... I never found the first 2 parts. Does any of you guys know something about them// Were they posted and then deleted or they were never posted actually?

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oo5EuUIOEd4&feature=channel&list=UL[/youtube]
Last Edit: July 15, 2012, 02:21:46 PM by SimPattyK
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions