FBI Files Will Be Released 12/22

• 10 Replies

Offline kingofmystery

• Hoaxer
    • Show all replies

Re: FBI Files Will Be Released 12/22

• on: December 19, 2009, 12:19:51 PM
Are you starting to see the "big picture" yet?  Everything is falling into place just as it should...
The truth will prevail.

"The Federal Bureau of Investigation will release 333 pages of Michael Jackson's formerly-classified file on Monday morning. Can we interest you in a little light reading?

The documents will relate to his 1993 and 2004 child molestation cases -- as well as any case Michael Jackson was the victim of ... including threats and extortion attempts. Nothing about Dr. Conrad Murray or Michael's death will be in the files.

Our guess -- the extortion attempts will be the most interesting."

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2009/12/19/michael-j ... z0a9qT9fQQ
http://www.tmz.com/2009/12/19/michael-j ... -released/

If you are confused, see Souza & Mo's "Michael Jackson's wake up call" post:
viewtopic.php?f=18&t=1634
« Last Edit: December 19, 2009, 12:48:00 PM by kingofmystery »
"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."  Margaret Mead

Offline kingofmystery

• Hoaxer
    • Show all replies

• on: December 19, 2009, 12:54:02 PM
Grace, I'm glad to see that you understand this, too.
In peace...
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."  Margaret Mead

Offline kingofmystery

• Hoaxer
    • Show all replies

• on: December 19, 2009, 02:52:17 PM
Quote from: "Happy Feet"
I have and still do believe Michael did hoax his death for serious and legitmate reason.

FBI are about investigating Federal Crimes, not restoring someones honour.

EXACTLY.  I agree with you--I think it is for serious reasons,  too.  However, it is accomplishing BOTH.  When the truth is exposed, it WILL restore Michael's honor.  I don't see the issues being mutually exclusive.  I believe this is playing out to achieve many different angles and objectives.  There was no doubt a conspiracy, and when this all comes out, I think this is where the awakening, learning, (and hopefully change) begins, that Souza & Mo refer to.

It seems that we, and others, have already gotten a head's start on the lesson...and the mission.
« Last Edit: December 19, 2009, 03:12:50 PM by kingofmystery »

Offline kingofmystery

• Hoaxer
    • Show all replies

• on: December 21, 2009, 01:29:32 PM
FBI Delays Release of MJ Extortion Documents
Posted December 21 by TMZ Staff

The FBI will not release Michael Jackson documents relating to the molestation investigations as well as extortion attempts -- at least not today.

The 333 pages of formerly-classified documents were supposed to be released today but the snow in Washington D.C. has caused a delay of at least one day.

As for what's in the documents ... sources tell TMZ during the 1993 Michael Jackson child molestation investigation, the late great Johnnie Cochran contacted the FBI, claiming the accuser's family was trying to extort money from Jackson with false allegations. It's likely Cochran's contact with the agency will show up when the documents are released.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/#ixzz0aLiFVeVO

Offline kingofmystery

• Hoaxer
    • Show all replies

• on: December 21, 2009, 02:04:00 PM
BTW, I find the title of TMZ's latest article interesting.  Instead of referring to vague "FBI Files", they are now calling it specifically "Extortion Documents".

The truth will prevail...

Offline kingofmystery

• Hoaxer
    • Show all replies

• on: December 22, 2009, 12:28:37 PM
Here's more:

The person who threatened to kill Michael Jackson unless he got money also threatened to slaughter people at a Michael Jackson concert, according to documents just released by the FBI .. and it all appears to be a scheme to get a woman to notice him.

The person who wrote the threatening letters says, "I'll commit mass murder at a Michael Jackson concert if necessary, in an attempt to murder Michael, then you will have to deal with my situation in the public eye."

It appears from the letters the writer wants mobster John Gotti to fork over money and if he doesn't ... the writer threatens to kill Michael.

The person who wrote the letters appears to be obsessed with a woman and is making these threats to get her attention. Some of the letters were written to newspapers. He says, "I'm 33 years old and never had a real relationship in my life. I can't even slow dance."

The man was arrested on May 22, 1992 outside the White House. He was released on June 4, 1992, and one day later made threats to kill Michael Jackson.
http://www.tmz.com/2009/12/22/michael-j ... extortion/

Follow-up:
The man who threatened to kill Michael Jackson believed he was married to Janet Jackson -- and law enforcement sources tell TMZ it was Janet that the man was obsessed over.

A law enforcement source tells TMZ the man also made threats to kill Janet and even showed up at the Jackson family home in Encino.

In his rambling letters, the man -- Frank Paul Jones -- says "The situation ... is centered around her confused sexuality." He goes on to say if she does not "overcome" her issue over sexuality, "I'm gonna try to kill every homosexual on the face of the earth. If I can't save my wife, they can't be saved."

http://www.tmz.com/2009/12/22/michael-j ... aul-jones/

Offline kingofmystery

• Hoaxer
    • Show all replies

• on: December 22, 2009, 12:40:38 PM
Quote from: "Doreen316"
just saw that on tmz and was coming over here to post it! does anyone know where we can get the FBI files from?

Here's the link:
http://www.fbi.gov/page2/dec09/jackson_122209.html

Offline kingofmystery

• Hoaxer
    • Show all replies

• on: December 22, 2009, 12:57:08 PM
Geesh.  It looks like the FBI was on a witch hunt, too.

Offline kingofmystery

• Hoaxer
    • Show all replies

• on: December 22, 2009, 01:07:25 PM
Quote from: "francisca81"
and you see Michael JOE Jackson... ;)

But when you click on the link for the files, the website then says "Michael JOSEPH Jackson"
http://foia.fbi.gov/foiaindex/jackson_michael.htm

VERY Weird!

Offline kingofmystery

• Hoaxer
    • Show all replies

• on: December 22, 2009, 01:17:32 PM
More from the FBI File:

Authorities in the small California town where Michael Jackson stood trial for alleged molestation feared the venue might become a "soft target" for terrorists .. this according to docs just released by the FBI.

According to documents, Santa Maria police asked the FBI to get involved because the "worldwide media coverage" could prove irresistible to terror groups.

The FBI investigated and concluded there was no credible threat, but did note the presence of a "New Black Panther Party" member at Jackson's first court hearing.
http://www.tmz.com/2009/12/22/michael-j ... nta-maria/