juliet

Re: FBI Files Will Be Released 12/22
December 21, 2009, 06:58:42 PM
Quote from: "DontBelieveTheHype"
Instead of referring to vague "FBI Files", they are now calling it specifically "Extortion Documents".

The truth will prevail...

Also included in the pages of the report are details of death threats made to the singer and efforts by a private jet company to profit from the alleged child abuse charges against him by installing hidden cameras in a plane used by the star.

[b]I am loving this. The truth will finally prevail!!![/b] The only reason this would get the attention would be to set a death hoax. Unfortunatley this is true. People would not pay attention to the truth unless Michael ''died''. He knew exactly what he wanted to achieve when making this death hoax. The truth is coming out... Soon.. Very soon...[/quote]

INDEED!!!
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 21, 2009, 07:02:40 PM
Quote from: "juliet"
Instead of referring to vague "FBI Files", they are now calling it specifically "Extortion Documents".

Also included in the pages of the report are details of death threats made to the singer and efforts by a private jet company to profit from the alleged child abuse charges against him by installing hidden cameras in a plane used by the star.

I am loving this. The truth will finally prevail!!! The only reason this would get the attention would be to set a death hoax. Unfortunatley this is true. People would not pay attention to the truth unless Michael ''died''. He knew exactly what he wanted to achieve when making this death hoax. The truth is coming out... Soon.. Very soon...

INDEED!!!

YES YES YES. Why else would they release these now? And if Michael really died, why not release his death investigation papers? There are no such papers.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

JUST BECAUSE YOU READ IT IN THE MAGASINE OR SEE IT ON THE TV-SCREEN DONT MAKE IT FACTUAL.

December 21, 2009, 07:11:16 PM

I am loving this. The truth will finally prevail!!! The only reason this would get the attention would be to set a death hoax. Unfortunatley this is true. People would not pay attention to the truth unless Michael ''died''. He knew exactly what he wanted to achieve when making this death hoax. The truth is coming out... Soon.. Very soon...

YES YES YES. Why else would they release these now? And if Michael really died, why not release his death investigation papers? There are no such papers.

The investigations are still ongoing, aren't they? And is the FBI involved? I don't think they could release something, that hasn't come to an end, yet.
And of course they can't release anything that's not there  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 21, 2009, 08:16:19 PM
THE FBI FILES WILL NOT CONTAIN INFORMATION ABOUT THE HOMICIDE INVESTIGATION!!!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.  ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

(Translation = Just because I might disagree with you does not mean I\'m attacking you.)

December 21, 2009, 11:07:23 PM
LOL, this forum would be so much better if people actually read all the posts in the threads they comment on.  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I will always love you Michael!

Lorrie

December 21, 2009, 11:24:10 PM
Quote from: "ILuvUMoreMJ"
LOL, this forum would be so much better if people actually read all the posts in the threads they comment on.  :lol:
Totally agree. But what can you do besides get used to it? It's the same way in many other forums.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 22, 2009, 12:15:20 AM
Quote from: "ILuvUMoreMJ"

Geez, I TOTALLY agree! Some threads have 100 posts, and 50 of them might be repeats of things that have already been said, more than once. There has only been one thread I posted in where I did not read the entire thread first...but even then I went back later and read them all. How else do you LEARN anything? How else do you keep track of information in this investigation? What's the point of posting in a thread that you haven't read...it means you're potentially missing out on some AMAZING, FASCINATING, or ENLIGHTENING information?! :x
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.  ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

(Translation = Just because I might disagree with you does not mean I\'m attacking you.)

sosh

December 22, 2009, 01:22:00 AM
Today the dutch telegraph reports that the FBI will not release the reports. Reason behind it are the bad weather circumstances. Due to some heavy snow fall the documents could not be transported...

Just some other bullshit or another coincidence :?:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 22, 2009, 03:38:35 AM
Quote from: "sosh"
Today the dutch telegraph reports that the FBI will not release the reports. Reason behind it are the bad weather circumstances. Due to some heavy snow fall the documents could not be transported...

I don't see how the bad weather will prevent the files from being released online. They don't need to transport them to publish them on the Web. However the weather could have caused some issues, and someone else did post another story about the weather delay. But the files will get released, sooner or later, one way or another.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 22, 2009, 04:53:41 AM
I wonder if MJ has something to do with this. I wonder if this is another clue to the hoex. They said it would release the death threads. Remember the song "Threatened was used at the end of Thriller. This is happening before the 25th.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 22, 2009, 05:52:24 AM
Quote from: "Christiana"

I don't see how the bad weather will prevent the files from being released online.

Well look at it this way, the whole world is going crazy about the weather condition.
Thats not what they want. The attention has to go to the report so the world can go crazy about that ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"If you\'re willing to change the world let LOVE be your energy"

Lou

December 22, 2009, 07:59:09 AM

It seems that in this case things are always being canceled or postponed.  :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 22, 2009, 10:55:32 AM
Okay they released it: tmz.com

"Someone threatened to kill Michael Jackson, and then-President George H.W. Bush, according to FBI documents just released."
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
\'Cause this is thriller, thriller night

December 22, 2009, 11:12:47 AM
Someone threatened to kill Michael Jackson, and then-President George H.W. Bush, according to FBI documents just released.

Someone wrote a letter on July 6, 1992, that the FBI obtained, stating, "I decided that because nobody is taking me serious, and I can't handle my state of mind, that I am going to Washington D.C. to threaten to kill the President of the United States, George Bush."

It goes on ..."Michael [Jackson] I will personally attempt to kill, if he doesn't pay me my money."

One of the documents, written by the L.A. City Attorney's office, indicated on June 22, 1992, the author of the letter "arrives in Calif at Jackson's . Threatens to kill."

TMZ...

Thats sad... First allegations of molestation and then a death threat.  :( I wonder if this man was ever identified.. Probably not.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

JUST BECAUSE YOU READ IT IN THE MAGASINE OR SEE IT ON THE TV-SCREEN DONT MAKE IT FACTUAL.

December 22, 2009, 11:28:37 AM
Here's more:

The person who threatened to kill Michael Jackson unless he got money also threatened to slaughter people at a Michael Jackson concert, according to documents just released by the FBI .. and it all appears to be a scheme to get a woman to notice him.

The person who wrote the threatening letters says, "I'll commit mass murder at a Michael Jackson concert if necessary, in an attempt to murder Michael, then you will have to deal with my situation in the public eye."

It appears from the letters the writer wants mobster John Gotti to fork over money and if he doesn't ... the writer threatens to kill Michael.

The person who wrote the letters appears to be obsessed with a woman and is making these threats to get her attention. Some of the letters were written to newspapers. He says, "I'm 33 years old and never had a real relationship in my life. I can't even slow dance."

The man was arrested on May 22, 1992 outside the White House. He was released on June 4, 1992, and one day later made threats to kill Michael Jackson.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Follow-up:
The man who threatened to kill Michael Jackson believed he was married to Janet Jackson -- and law enforcement sources tell TMZ it was Janet that the man was obsessed over.

A law enforcement source tells TMZ the man also made threats to kill Janet and even showed up at the Jackson family home in Encino.

In his rambling letters, the man -- Frank Paul Jones -- says "The situation ... is centered around her confused sexuality." He goes on to say if she does not "overcome" her issue over sexuality, "I'm gonna try to kill every homosexual on the face of the earth. If I can't save my wife, they can't be saved."

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."  Margaret Mead