Re: FBI Files Will Be Released 12/22
December 20, 2009, 05:36:59 AM
So the FBI were carrying out there own separate investigations into federal crimes that a)Michael supposedly was accused of or b) attempts of crimes against him. It'll be interesting to compare the findings from the FBI with the court findings (if it's possible to even compare the two) I have  access to law database and have been reading up on cases brought against Michael some of the stuff is so stupid it made me cry with laughter. Because im  not a tease , i'll give you an example

United States District Court,
                                                      E.D. Louisiana.
                                          Joseph Thomas BARTUCCI, Jr.
                                                              Versus
                                                  Michael J. JACKSON.
                                               Civil Action No. 04-2977

This case arises out of events that allegedly took place between May 19 and 27, 1984. Plaintiff Joseph Bartucci alleges that, while Defendant Michael Jackson was in New Orleans for a concert, Mr. Jackson and his representatives falsely imprisoned
Mr. Bartucci and transported him to California. During that period, Mr. Bartucci alleges
that Mr. Jackson sexually assaulted him repeatedly, both in Mr. Jackson's limousine and in an unknown building in California. In particular,Mr. Bartucci alleges that Defendant and his agents inflicted a wide range of abuse and violence upon him, including allegations that the Plaintiff was cut with razor blades, jabbed with steel wires, bitten, and drugged, and that his head was beaten on concrete by one of Mr. Jackson's
bodyguards. Mr. Bartucci claims he has suffered severe and debilitating physical and psychological injuries due to these events, and has brought claims for assault, battery, false imprisonment, and intentional infliction of emotional distress.Mr. Bartucci alleges that his claims survive prescription.

Mr. Bartucci alleges that, due to repressed memories, he had no knowledge of the
1984 events until November 29, 2003. In 2003, Mr. Bartucci recalled what had allegedly
happened to him as he watched a Court TV special regarding Mr. Jackson's recent trial in California.Thus, Mr. Bartucci argues that because of his repressed memories he suffered under a disability and was rendered incapable of bringing suit.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Where there is L.O.V.E I\'ll be there

December 20, 2009, 12:14:05 PM
Quote from: "Happy Feet"
Thats a pretty quick release date isn't it, considering there's supposed to be an ongoing homicide investigation?  I'm not to familiar with how the FBI release works, but according to the link you posted, they only released Anna Nicole Smiths files this year and she passed away 2 years ago.

Maybe this is a good thing yes/no?

I'm sure it was due to demand.  It's just easier to do it this way.  I know that whenever I've filed for papers using FOIA it's taken quite a while but multitudes of people weren't  filing for the same paperwork as I.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 20, 2009, 12:15:56 PM
Quote from: "Harleyblonde"
Quote from: "LLJ"
I don't feel so good right now. Dont know what to think?
Same here. I really don't want perhaps proof that he probably is dead. That would be devastating for us all.
How can they release these files when there has been no court case yet?

This doesn't have anything to do with that.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

lisap27

December 20, 2009, 02:33:06 PM
this is the UK interpritation of it

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

they said with john lennons file they made a book and a film from it..  :shock:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 21, 2009, 12:29:32 PM
FBI Delays Release of MJ Extortion Documents
Posted December 21 by TMZ Staff

The FBI will not release Michael Jackson documents relating to the molestation investigations as well as extortion attempts -- at least not today.

The 333 pages of formerly-classified documents were supposed to be released today but the snow in Washington D.C. has caused a delay of at least one day.

As for what's in the documents ... sources tell TMZ during the 1993 Michael Jackson child molestation investigation, the late great Johnnie Cochran contacted the FBI, claiming the accuser's family was trying to extort money from Jackson with false allegations. It's likely Cochran's contact with the agency will show up when the documents are released.

Read more: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."  Margaret Mead

*Mo*

December 21, 2009, 12:31:24 PM
I'm not surprised...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 21, 2009, 12:41:50 PM
:lol: OH MY GOD DELAYED BY SNOW  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 21, 2009, 12:44:58 PM
This is ridiculous, no FBI files released, and i am waiting for 19 hours the next redirect of TIAI.

It is a bad dream!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
\'Cause this is thriller, thriller night

December 21, 2009, 12:47:37 PM
Quote from: "KeepTheFaith"
This is ridiculous, no FBI files released, and i am waiting for 19 hours the next redirect of TIAI.

It is a bad dream!!
:lol: NO ITS A BLOODY NIGHTMARE :lol:  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 21, 2009, 12:51:22 PM
Quote from: "SPAKKLE29FUL"

It is a bad dream!!

Ohh thanks I was not able to express myself so nicely because I don't speak English.
I am just trying...

I will learn that language from this site?? :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
\'Cause this is thriller, thriller night

December 21, 2009, 12:54:40 PM
Quote from: "SPAKKLE29FUL"

It is a bad dream!!

Ohh thanks I was not able to express myself so nicely because I don't speak English.
I am just trying...

I will learn that language from this site?? :D
 :lol: NO PROBLEM  I KNOW HOW YOU FEEL ABOUT THE 19 HOURS YOUR ENGLISH IS GOOD DONT WORRY
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 21, 2009, 01:04:00 PM
BTW, I find the title of TMZ's latest article interesting.  Instead of referring to vague "FBI Files", they are now calling it specifically "Extortion Documents".

The truth will prevail...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."  Margaret Mead

December 21, 2009, 01:19:42 PM
Hmmm it sounds as though Mr Bartucci might have been hanging out in the New Orleans French Quarter on Bourbon Street and having a fair share of Hurricane drinks when he contrived this tale. Nice try Mr Bartucci.

Quote from: "the_gloved_one"
So the FBI were carrying out there own separate investigations into federal crimes that a)Michael supposedly was accused of or b) attempts of crimes against him. It'll be interesting to compare the findings from the FBI with the court findings (if it's possible to even compare the two) I have  access to law database and have been reading up on cases brought against Michael some of the stuff is so stupid it made me cry with laughter. Because im  not a tease , i'll give you an example

United States District Court,
                                                      E.D. Louisiana.
                                          Joseph Thomas BARTUCCI, Jr.
                                                              Versus
                                                  Michael J. JACKSON.
                                               Civil Action No. 04-2977

This case arises out of events that allegedly took place between May 19 and 27, 1984. Plaintiff Joseph Bartucci alleges that, while Defendant Michael Jackson was in New Orleans for a concert, Mr. Jackson and his representatives falsely imprisoned
Mr. Bartucci and transported him to California. During that period, Mr. Bartucci alleges
that Mr. Jackson sexually assaulted him repeatedly, both in Mr. Jackson's limousine and in an unknown building in California. In particular,Mr. Bartucci alleges that Defendant and his agents inflicted a wide range of abuse and violence upon him, including allegations that the Plaintiff was cut with razor blades, jabbed with steel wires, bitten, and drugged, and that his head was beaten on concrete by one of Mr. Jackson's
bodyguards. Mr. Bartucci claims he has suffered severe and debilitating physical and psychological injuries due to these events, and has brought claims for assault, battery, false imprisonment, and intentional infliction of emotional distress.Mr. Bartucci alleges that his claims survive prescription.

Mr. Bartucci alleges that, due to repressed memories, he had no knowledge of the
1984 events until November 29, 2003. In 2003, Mr. Bartucci recalled what had allegedly
happened to him as he watched a Court TV special regarding Mr. Jackson's recent trial in California.Thus, Mr. Bartucci argues that because of his repressed memories he suffered under a disability and was rendered incapable of bringing suit.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sma

December 21, 2009, 06:28:14 PM
Look what I find
A secret FBI file about Michael Jackson is to be released.

Around half of the 679-page document is set to be declassified within the next two days.

The files contain information about the late Thriller singer's extensive lawsuits and information about his 1993 and 2004 child molestation investigations.

"People are still questioning many things about the private life of this secretive pop star. Jackson was an enigma and lived in riches and a lifestyle unlike anyone since Elvis Presley.

"This dossier is an incredibly important key to understanding what happened behind closed doors, and may help the world better understand Michael," a source said.

Also included in the pages of the report are details of death threats made to the singer and efforts by a private jet company to profit from the alleged child abuse charges against him by installing hidden cameras in a plane used by the star.

Two cameras were placed on the plane, which was taking Jackson to hand himself over for police questioning.

Advertisement
However, some parts of the document will remain hidden - including information relating to his death earlier this year - as it is part of an ongoing inquiry.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
U know that place between sleep and awake,the place where you can still remember dreaming?That\'s where I\'ll always love you,Peter Pan.That\'s where I\'ll be waiting.

December 21, 2009, 06:34:30 PM
Instead of referring to vague "FBI Files", they are now calling it specifically "Extortion Documents".

The truth will prevail...

Also included in the pages of the report are details of death threats made to the singer and efforts by a private jet company to profit from the alleged child abuse charges against him by installing hidden cameras in a plane used by the star.

I am loving this. The truth will finally prevail!!! The only reason this would get the attention would be to set a death hoax. Unfortunatley this is true. People would not pay attention to the truth unless Michael ''died''. He knew exactly what he wanted to achieve when making this death hoax. The truth is coming out... Soon.. Very soon...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

JUST BECAUSE YOU READ IT IN THE MAGASINE OR SEE IT ON THE TV-SCREEN DONT MAKE IT FACTUAL.