FBI Files Will Be Released 12/22

• 2 Replies

Offline the_gloved_one

• Hoaxer
    • Show all replies

Re: FBI Files Will Be Released 12/22

• on: December 19, 2009, 07:35:19 AM
I'm wondering if somebody could clear this up for me because i'm a bit confused, ok here goes...The FBI investigates violations of federal crimes (it also function as an intelligence agency) this being  a crime that is either made illegal by U.S. federal legislation or a crime that occurs on U.S. federal property. For example, the child abuse claims fall under chapter 110 of the Title 18 of the United States Code (lists all federal crimes) so would it make sence that the FBI have files on Michael considering how many federal cases he has been involved in over the years? Feel free to correct me if i am wrong.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Where there is L.O.V.E I\'ll be there

Offline the_gloved_one

• Hoaxer
    • Show all replies

Re: FBI Files Will Be Released 12/22

• on: December 20, 2009, 06:36:59 AM
So the FBI were carrying out there own separate investigations into federal crimes that a)Michael supposedly was accused of or b) attempts of crimes against him. It'll be interesting to compare the findings from the FBI with the court findings (if it's possible to even compare the two) I have  access to law database and have been reading up on cases brought against Michael some of the stuff is so stupid it made me cry with laughter. Because im  not a tease , i'll give you an example

United States District Court,
                                                      E.D. Louisiana.
                                          Joseph Thomas BARTUCCI, Jr.
                                                              Versus
                                                  Michael J. JACKSON.
                                               Civil Action No. 04-2977

This case arises out of events that allegedly took place between May 19 and 27, 1984. Plaintiff Joseph Bartucci alleges that, while Defendant Michael Jackson was in New Orleans for a concert, Mr. Jackson and his representatives falsely imprisoned
Mr. Bartucci and transported him to California. During that period, Mr. Bartucci alleges
that Mr. Jackson sexually assaulted him repeatedly, both in Mr. Jackson's limousine and in an unknown building in California. In particular,Mr. Bartucci alleges that Defendant and his agents inflicted a wide range of abuse and violence upon him, including allegations that the Plaintiff was cut with razor blades, jabbed with steel wires, bitten, and drugged, and that his head was beaten on concrete by one of Mr. Jackson's
bodyguards. Mr. Bartucci claims he has suffered severe and debilitating physical and psychological injuries due to these events, and has brought claims for assault, battery, false imprisonment, and intentional infliction of emotional distress.Mr. Bartucci alleges that his claims survive prescription.

Mr. Bartucci alleges that, due to repressed memories, he had no knowledge of the
1984 events until November 29, 2003. In 2003, Mr. Bartucci recalled what had allegedly
happened to him as he watched a Court TV special regarding Mr. Jackson's recent trial in California.Thus, Mr. Bartucci argues that because of his repressed memories he suffered under a disability and was rendered incapable of bringing suit.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Where there is L.O.V.E I\'ll be there