FBI Files Will Be Released 12/22

• 6 Replies

Offline Happy Feet

• Hoaxer
    • Show all replies

Re: FBI Files Will Be Released 12/22

• on: December 18, 2009, 09:18:12 PM
Thats a pretty quick release date isn't it, considering there's supposed to be an ongoing homicide investigation?  I'm not to familiar with how the FBI release works, but according to the link you posted, they only released Anna Nicole Smiths files this year and she passed away 2 years ago.

Maybe this is a good thing yes/no?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Happy Feet

• Hoaxer
    • Show all replies

• on: December 19, 2009, 05:56:45 AM
The examiner.com already has an article on this. The FBI is only releasing 333 pages of the report. There are 343 pages that remain classified and kept private.

Here's a link to the article. Please read.  

Here's a snippet of the article. I'm not sure what to make of it  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:

"Jackson died on June 25,2009 in Los Angeles County, and was pronounced dead at UCLA Medical Center.

Law enforcement agents have been investigating allegations that the Jackson had been consuming painkillers, sedatives and antidepressants that may have contributed to his death at age 50. Law enforcement agencies including the federal Drug Enforcement Administration and California Attorney General Jerry Brown are helping Los Angeles police officers investigate the possible involvement of prescription drugs in Jackson's death."

http://www.examiner.com/x-30199-Rock-Mu ... -Christmas

Offline Happy Feet

• Hoaxer
    • Show all replies

• on: December 19, 2009, 06:06:40 AM
Here's the full article. Wasn't sure if I was allowed to post the whole thing, but other sites have so I guess it's ok.
------------------------------
Sources at the FBI have told Examiner.com that the federal law enforcement agency will declassify Michael Jackson's FBI files, and that the agency will make them available to the public within thirty-six to forty-eight hours.

Michael Jackson's FBI file contains 679 pages that were reviewed by the government agency. 333 pages will be released, leaving 343 pages of the late pop star's file to remain classified information. Those pages will remain secret.

The still classified documents about Michael Jackson consist of six files, the FBI told Examiner.com.

The FBI processed ninety-five classifications. The file emanating from FBI headquarters consist of several small files. There are seven files that comprise Michael Jackson's FBI documents.

The main FBI file for Michael Joseph Jackson is file number HQ 1148159. The Quantico file number is 252B-1R-6808. The LEGAT London file is 62-DLO-1179. The rest of Michael Jackson's FBI files are Los Angeles files. Their corresponding file numbers are 9A-LA-142276, 62-D-LA-236081, 62D-LA162715, 305B-LA-239204.

Sources at the FBI told Examiner.com that although they hope to have the file declassified by Tuesday, December 22, whether it will ultimately be done by that date is still not yet confirmed.

Due to the large number of requests that have been made to declassify Michael Jackson's files, the documents, compiled by FBI, will be made available via the internet. Michael Jackson's FBI file will be available for viewing online at the FBI's website when it is released.

Those wanting to read the MIchael Jackson FBI file will be able to view it is released by accessing it online at the agency's website. Viewers will be able to choose the "hot topics" link on the FBI website, which will take the reader to Michael Jackson's FBI file.

The FBI does not keep files on every citizen. However, the FBI has jurisdiction over crimes that consist of more than 200 categories of federal laws.

Jackson died on June 25,2009 in Los Angeles County, and was pronounced dead at UCLA Medical Center.

Law enforcement agents have been investigating allegations that the Jackson had been consuming painkillers, sedatives and antidepressants that may have contributed to his death at age 50. Law enforcement agencies including the federal Drug Enforcement Administration and California Attorney General Jerry Brown are helping Los Angeles police officers investigate the possible involvement of prescription drugs in Jackson's death.

Offline Happy Feet

• Hoaxer
    • Show all replies

• on: December 19, 2009, 06:12:39 AM
These are FBI files though. I can't see the FBI  faking these documents and being part of this hoax UNLESS he really is in witness protection programme. Sorry but this does bother me. By the way his FBI files say Michael JOSEPH Jackson.  Maybe that might clear up the Joe vs Joseph. Who knows!

Offline Happy Feet

• Hoaxer
    • Show all replies

• on: December 19, 2009, 06:35:50 AM
Quote from: "LLJ"
Hi Everyone

I'm not that clued up, but can these files then say that he is actually gone?

And if they do, where does it leave us believers? I mean it is the FBI?

I dunno. But seriously this is the FBI and we should probably look at this from a serious point of view for a change. Maybe he really is in witness protection hence the reason 343 pages of his file will remain confidential and not released. Maybe these contain information regarding this.

Don't know what to think. Just my thoughts that all. Every other documents, people can claim are fake, but documents the FBI are willing to release on their website would be legit.

Offline Happy Feet

• Hoaxer
    • Show all replies

• on: December 19, 2009, 02:27:00 PM
Quote from: "kingofmystery"
Are you starting to see the "big picture" yet?  Everything is falling into place just as it should...
The truth will prevail.

"The Federal Bureau of Investigation will release 333 pages of Michael Jackson's formerly-classified file on Monday morning. Can we interest you in a little light reading?

The documents will relate to his 1993 and 2004 child molestation cases -- as well as any case Michael Jackson was the victim of ... including threats and extortion attempts. Nothing about Dr. Conrad Murray or Michael's death will be in the files.

Our guess -- the extortion attempts will be the most interesting."

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2009/12/19/michael-j ... z0a9qT9fQQ
http://www.tmz.com/2009/12/19/michael-j ... -released/

If you are confused, see Souza & Mo's "Michael Jackson's wake up call" post:
viewtopic.php?f=18&t=1634

TMZ are a bit behind here because the article in the examiner regarding Michaels FBI files was released earlier. Hence the reason for my concern here. It did not mention specifically that the files would only relate to the molestation cases as well as extortion attempts.TMZ only released that recently and since they are behind in the news, how do they know exactly what the FBI are releasing?

I didn't think that anything regarding the 1993 molestation accusations could be released due to confidentiality clauses, or anything regarding children that are minors for that matter.  I think people are aware it wouldn't mention anything to do with this "supposed" ongoing investigation and Murray.

I'm not confused and I although I respect Souza & Mo's opinion regarding the "Wake up Call", I do not agree with it. I have and still do believe Michael did hoax his death for serious and legitmate reason.

FBI are about investigating Federal Crimes, not restoring someones honour.