FBI Files Will Be Released 12/22

• 7 Replies

Offline DontBelieveTheHype

• Hoaxer
    • Show all replies

Re: FBI Files Will Be Released 12/22

• on: December 19, 2009, 06:08:18 AM
"Jackson died on June 25,2009 in Los Angeles County, and was pronounced dead at UCLA Medical Center''.

By Jermaine Jackson.  :roll:
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

JUST BECAUSE YOU READ IT IN THE MAGASINE OR SEE IT ON THE TV-SCREEN DONT MAKE IT FACTUAL.

• Hoaxer
    • Show all replies

• on: December 19, 2009, 05:23:06 PM
Im confused and dont know what to think right now. I wish someone would just put this in plain foreign-friendly english (english is not my native language) or write in baby talk for better understanding of what these papers really imply because my head is not catching up sorry.

JUST BECAUSE YOU READ IT IN THE MAGASINE OR SEE IT ON THE TV-SCREEN DONT MAKE IT FACTUAL.

• Hoaxer
    • Show all replies

• on: December 19, 2009, 07:26:10 PM
Quote from: "Lorrie"
DontBelieveTheHype, I'm not sure what is confusing you, but here is a simple summary of the entire situation.

The Federal Bureau of Investigation is also called the FBI for short. It's a law enforcement agency in the United States that can investigate certain types of crimes all over the country. When people, including celebrities, are (1) accused of a crime or (2) become the victim of a crime that the FBI investigates, the FBI begins a file in that person's name.

The file includes documents about the FBI's investigation. If there's more than one investigation involving the same person, all of the documents go in the same file, no matter when the investigation happened. It also doesn't matter if the person is accused of a crime or if the person is the victim of a crime. Every document becomes part of the person's FBI file.

Michael has a file at the FBI because (1) he was accused in the two child molestation cases, (2) other people threatened him, and (3) other people threatened him to try and get money or something else from him. The third thing is called extortion. All three situations are cases that the FBI investigates.

On Tuesday, December 22, the FBI is going to make some parts of Michael's FBI file available to anyone who wants to see them. The agency is doing this because there is a United States law called the Freedom of Information Act. The law makes it possible for people to ask the FBI if they can see someone's FBI file. You have to ask to see the file because the FBI doesn't make its files public unless someone asks to see them.

The FBI doesn't have to let the public see information that is (1) of a sensitive nature or (2) would violate the subject's right to privacy if it were public. Sensitive could mean a lot of things, such as the information is important to another case the FBI is actively investigating. If the information in the person's file isn't sensitive or of a private nature, then the FBI allows the public to see it.

Michael's FBI file has 679 pages. The FBI is going to let the public see 333 of those pages on December 22. The other 343 pages are either sensitive or private in nature and that's why the FBI will not let the public see them.

TMZ says that the 333 pages the public will be able to see concern (1) the child molestation cases, (2) threats against Michael, and (3) attempts to extort something from Michael. We don't know what the other 343 pages are about and possibly never will.

Lorrie, thank you so much for describing this for me. I understood everything when you typed it down like this. Im sorry if I come across as a ignorant person but sometimes Im just slow. Its hard to keep up with all these difficult words sometimes and the way its laid out. Court documents and stuff like that.. Thank you for taking your time to help me understand. Now I get it!

• Hoaxer
    • Show all replies

• on: December 19, 2009, 07:49:38 PM
Quote from: "Lorrie"
You're quite welcome, DontBelieveTheHype. I'm glad I could help. It's easy to forget that every forum member isn't a native English speaker, especially when they write as well as you do in English. If you hadn't said that English wasn't your first language, I would have never guessed. You definitely had me fooled!

Aw Lorrie thats so sweet of you. I seem to have fooled alot of people on english speaking MJ forums. :lol:  Im fortunate to have a really good english teacher in school and Im always up for learning the same kind of terms and words that you use in everyday speaking. I always aim to have the ability to speak in conversations as anyone else from America/England would, Im from Scandinavia. Im glad I could ask you for an easier translation of what this topic was even about.

• Hoaxer
    • Show all replies

• on: December 21, 2009, 07:34:30 PM
Instead of referring to vague "FBI Files", they are now calling it specifically "Extortion Documents".

The truth will prevail...

Also included in the pages of the report are details of death threats made to the singer and efforts by a private jet company to profit from the alleged child abuse charges against him by installing hidden cameras in a plane used by the star.

I am loving this. The truth will finally prevail!!! The only reason this would get the attention would be to set a death hoax. Unfortunatley this is true. People would not pay attention to the truth unless Michael ''died''. He knew exactly what he wanted to achieve when making this death hoax. The truth is coming out... Soon.. Very soon...

• Hoaxer
    • Show all replies

• on: December 21, 2009, 08:02:40 PM
Quote from: "juliet"
Quote from: "DontBelieveTheHype"
Instead of referring to vague "FBI Files", they are now calling it specifically "Extortion Documents".

The truth will prevail...

Also included in the pages of the report are details of death threats made to the singer and efforts by a private jet company to profit from the alleged child abuse charges against him by installing hidden cameras in a plane used by the star.

I am loving this. The truth will finally prevail!!! The only reason this would get the attention would be to set a death hoax. Unfortunatley this is true. People would not pay attention to the truth unless Michael ''died''. He knew exactly what he wanted to achieve when making this death hoax. The truth is coming out... Soon.. Very soon...

INDEED!!!

YES YES YES. Why else would they release these now? And if Michael really died, why not release his death investigation papers? There are no such papers.

• Hoaxer
    • Show all replies

• on: December 22, 2009, 12:12:47 PM
Someone threatened to kill Michael Jackson, and then-President George H.W. Bush, according to FBI documents just released.

Someone wrote a letter on July 6, 1992, that the FBI obtained, stating, "I decided that because nobody is taking me serious, and I can't handle my state of mind, that I am going to Washington D.C. to threaten to kill the President of the United States, George Bush."

It goes on ..."Michael [Jackson] I will personally attempt to kill, if he doesn't pay me my money."

One of the documents, written by the L.A. City Attorney's office, indicated on June 22, 1992, the author of the letter "arrives in Calif at Jackson's . Threatens to kill."

TMZ...

Thats sad... First allegations of molestation and then a death threat.  :( I wonder if this man was ever identified.. Probably not.