Anyone ever see this Malachi vid??
January 15, 2011, 08:42:51 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I don't know what to think now.  I have been on my theory that MICHAEL is called MICHAEL because it is all Michael Jackson singing with a few tracks sounding different for the reason of controversy along with Malachi, for controversy.  However

Listen to this song

This is supposedly a new song by MJ.  Same voice as BN, KYHU, and Monster.  You decide what's going on.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: Anyone ever see this Malachi vid??
January 16, 2011, 11:44:05 AM
yes I have seen this vid some times ago.
It is the same voice as the one from the questionable songs on the Michael-Album, that's completely clear for me.
And all those live-performances on different occasions also make it unrealistic to assume that Malachi's voice has been replaced by a playback of Michael's voice and that Malachi is only lip-synching.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Immortality's my game

suspicious mind

January 16, 2011, 11:55:32 AM
i know this isn't where people have been discussing the cd but i do know one thing. i got a different impression of the cd when i put it in my daughters car stereo , which is a better one than when i listened on my computer.while i still enjoy it , i don't feel the same about it. i don't know if that makes sense to anyone or not.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

January 17, 2011, 04:21:46 PM
Quote from: "suspicious mind"
i know this isn't where people have been discussing the cd but i do know one thing. i got a different impression of the cd when i put it in my daughters car stereo , which is a better one than when i listened on my computer.while i still enjoy it , i don't feel the same about it. i don't know if that makes sense to anyone or not.

How don't you feel the same now?  What has changed?  I don't know how you felt about the album in the first place.  I still feel as if the whole album is Michael.  Malachi is good, but he lacks the voice even the questionable songs have.  And to go further, I think that Mike is singing on some of Malachi's songs.  It's just a theory.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 17, 2011, 04:26:30 PM
I'm actually surprised more people can't tell the difference between Malachi and MJ.  Like I said Malachi is good, but there is a clear difference between the two voices.  Just keep listening, you'll hear it.

I've listened to more Malachi and realize that my original post was wrong and I didn't write what I wanted to.  Oops.  But yeah the two have different voices that you can catch at certain points.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 17, 2011, 04:33:51 PM
I think Malachi sounds so close to Michael it's eerie ..
Harvey just said on TMZ live that Michael's last cd is ALL Michael.  That Malachi WAS hacked and that he's a deputy (cop) where he lives and VERY upright.  Well, we all know that cops are upright, don't we??  
But, I DO think it's all Michael, as I believe Michael is out there hiding, making new music from that vault of his.  AND, got the biggest contract ever to bang.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 18, 2011, 06:22:17 PM
Quote from: "fordtocarr"
I think Malachi sounds so close to Michael it's eerie ..
Harvey just said on TMZ live that Michael's last cd is ALL Michael.  That Malachi WAS hacked and that he's a deputy (cop) where he lives and VERY upright.  Well, we all know that cops are upright, don't we??  
But, I DO think it's all Michael, as I believe Michael is out there hiding, making new music from that vault of his.  AND, got the biggest contract ever to bang.

Yeah spot on.  I confused myself starting this thread actually ha.  It's all Michael to me too.  And yes Malachi is the closest to Michael that I have heard, and some other guy does well too but I don't remember his name, although he isn't as close as JM.  I just hope more people start believing it's MJ because I think that's what he needs to start coming closer to a return...I don't know.  All I can say to the nonbelievers is to listen closer, and you'll hear Mike, not Jason.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

January 18, 2011, 07:56:06 PM

Why is he not listed anywhere in 2008?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

January 18, 2011, 08:02:51 PM
Btw: why aren't there tons of videos of this guy on the net? He has an album to promote and is nowhere to be found. Sorry, but I really don't buy the whole Jason Malachi dude until he sings live to me in my living room.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 18, 2011, 09:01:21 PM
Nope I don't believe him either...it's all Michael.  The guy sings, but don't sound like our Michael.  The recordings are Michael.  Good for Michael.  He keeps it coming.  And gives it to us.  And after all the signs today on Jason's site...with Michael's lyrics and all, and being down now...I guess Michael knows after reading our comments, that we are hearing him!!!!  BELIEVE
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 19, 2011, 04:56:54 AM
Yeah Malachi is a huge mystery.  Lack of live videos, or any kind of video for that matter.  No good info on him anywhere.  If he has albums he's making them very hard to find in the first place.  Where the hell do you buy one of these (Not that I ever would)?  And also, if he was so good and was looking for more exposure or a contract, why the hell wouldn't he just go on American Idol or something.  That would be easy.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jill

January 19, 2011, 11:54:16 AM
Has anyone tried contacting the Germantown, Maryland sherriff's dept to see if he actually works there?  Maybe ask him where his next performance will be.  Germantown is about 4 hours from where I live.  I would take the drive to see him, if he exists, maybe snap a few pictures.  

I saw this video of him last year on the net.  He certainly has no resemblance to the picture on the album cover on facebook.  I want to know what the real Jason Malachi looks like!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Datroot

January 19, 2011, 12:15:31 PM
I can't see the point in someone sounding exactly like MJ and making an album of his own songs but not promoting it anyway.  Why would anyone want to buy an album by someone sounding like MJ when they can have the real thing?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'M A LOVER, NOT A FIGHTER

MissG

January 19, 2011, 12:27:23 PM
Quote from: "~Souza~"
Btw: why aren't there tons of videos of this guy on the net? He has an album to promote and is nowhere to be found. Sorry, but I really don't buy the whole Jason Malachi dude until he sings live to me in my living room.

:lol:  

Next Malahi tour, Souza´s Home January, Gema´s Ghetto February......
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

MissG

January 19, 2011, 12:29:49 PM
Quote from: "Datroot"
I can't see the point in someone sounding exactly like MJ and making an album of his own songs but not promoting it anyway.  Why would anyone want to buy an album by someone sounding like MJ when they can have the real thing?

And the so called album 7.....still people don´t believe that Michael is singing some of the songs.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal