Regarding to the MTV Video Music Awards 2011
January 15, 2011, 08:38:50 AM

Hi !
I went on the MTV Website (US Version) at MTV Video Music Awards 2011 section ( You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login ) when I saw the picture of the "Moon Man":

And this reminded me the cover of the album "Michael" where we can see the Moon Man with the MTV flag:

The 20th annual MTV Video Music Awards will air live on Sunday, August 28, 1 Day Before Michael's Birthday.
Ok, I know we don't like BAM Dates here, but can be have a link between MJ and this show ?
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
" I'm going to shock the world, just watch. "

Re: Regarding to the MTV Video Music Awards 2011
January 15, 2011, 11:14:32 AM
Quote from: "Cameron"

Hi !
I went on the MTV Website (US Version) at MTV Video Music Awards 2011 section ( You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login ) when I saw the picture of the "Moon Man":

And this reminded me the cover of the album "Michael" where we can see the Moon Man with the MTV flag:

The 20th annual MTV Video Music Awards will air live on Sunday, August 28, 1 Day Before Michael's Birthday.
Ok, I know we don't like BAM Dates here, but can be have a link between MJ and this show ?

Not really related to your BAM date statement, but the moon man is a part of MTV history. Michael won the award, in fact Michael made history on MTV, that is why the moon man is on the cover. The moon man is the correct figure for a MTV award.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A lie can travel half way around the world while the truth is just putting on its shoes.

Mark Twain

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal