This letter was recently received from:   You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
(If you scroll down you can see it)

Of course we will never know for sure how real it is but thought I would share!! :geek:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

On Dec 29,2010 we received an email from a true fan on Michael Jackson claiming she had been in contact with one of Michael's key musicians who said without a doubt that he had faked his death and would make a comeback at some point , maybe January.  Until we can confirm this information with certainty, we must leave out the actual names. If this information checks out it is perhaps the strongest evidence ever that we will see Michael perform again.

"Hello my name is D********  and I am a SUPER Michael Jackson Fan and I would not lie about anything that has to do with MJ. I never really saw him in person, but as you all know on the movie This Is It (XXXX. the musician who plays in Michael Jackson's band). Well XXXX is always talking about Michael Jackson so I asked XXXX if it was true that Michael faked is death and that his children know. XXXX said " yes it's true, but it kinda makes me mad ". I asked XXXX if he was going to come back and XXXX said " mabey in january from what he's told me" but XXXX wasn't sure. So I tryed asking XXXX how he was going to come back, but XXXX wouldn't answer. So I'm guessing it's a surprise. I Promise you this is all true some might not beleive me and I don't blame them because I wouldn't even myself. Trust me Michael is alive and here forever. "                                          email received from D**********  on Dec 29,2010 at 11.19am
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Those who were dancing were thought to be quite insane by those who could not
hear the music....."

I know that website, You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login, even believers say it's nonsense....
anyone can send a letter and say anything they like, noone gets verified.
but it's up to you, of course.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I was a believer until i\'ve decided to seek the truth.

Postby puremind ยป Thu Jan 13, 2011 5:31 am
I know that website, You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login, even believers say it's nonsense....
anyone can send a letter and say anything they like, noone gets verified.
but it's up to you, of course.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Yea, true...The only part that made it a' little' believable to me is that this person claimed
that the band member said he was a little mad about what Michael had done. I thought that
this could maybe be a plausible statement from someone in the band.
That blog or website is quite amusing though.. Reminds me of the 'Sun' tabloid. Ya just never know!
 :lol:  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions