nefari

More like Conny rips off that noggin of his and shows a very well kept crown of Jermaine hair :lol:
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
]

Quote from: "nefari"
What is interesting to me is that Jermaine is out of the country just as Murray makes his appearance for the prelim. hearing. Hmmmmmmm

RIGHT? And yet another coincidence...  Funny though, my first thought also was, hm. Jermaine IS tall....  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hope is both the earliest and the most indispensable virtue inherent in the state of being alive. If life is to be sustained hope must remain, even where confidence is wounded, trust impaired."
Erik H. Erikson

all4loveandbelieve

What on earth is Jermaine thinking? Is he blind, what? You cannot see that your passport is going to be expired? Why doesn't USA want to renew his passport?  UNLESS, Michael is in Africa, and he is there to be with him. So this is an excuse to extend his stay. No one will speculate that MJ is in Africa, this excuse is great to keep the hoax under wrap.
Blessings.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

There's something fishy going on.......
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Quote from: "all4loveandbelieve"
What on earth is Jermaine thinking? Is he blind, what? You cannot see that your passport is going to be expired? Why doesn't USA want to renew his passport?  UNLESS, Michael is in Africa, and he is there to be with him. So this is an excuse to extend his stay. No one will speculate that MJ is in Africa, this excuse is great to keep the hoax under wrap.
Blessings.

The official story is that his passport is flagged due to being behind on the child support (which is done).  Like you said, why did he travel with an almost expired passport?  
And yes, I agree about the fact it could be a coverstory.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hope is both the earliest and the most indispensable virtue inherent in the state of being alive. If life is to be sustained hope must remain, even where confidence is wounded, trust impaired."
Erik H. Erikson

Some media source reported he was there but it wasn't Jermaine,I think this came up in the prelim thread actually..where the hell is Jermaine the airport I mean hospital Jackson?!

Now we know..haha.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

all4loveandbelieve

Quote from: "Sinderella"
Some media source reported he was there but it wasn't Jermaine,I think this came up in the prelim thread actually..where the hell is Jermaine the airport I mean hospital Jackson?!

Now we know..haha.

Jermaine is in LA LA LAND.  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

Personally I think it is another cover story-they are getting so elaborate!to divert attention away from something else...could be one thing or a few things.
The prelim being a shambles is a prime candidate.
I mean apart from what was said in court,the family and Murray left a lot to be desired by their overall behaviour during the 6days...it didn't go unoticed
Murray being out and about not caring too much about being 'whacked' by a crazy MJ fan
Latoya tweeting relativley happy things like 'it's been interesting,more to come soon!'when she's supposed to of just heard how her brother spent his last moments hooked up to an IV with no pulse
Janet's team tweeting about her tour instead of what was going on
non of the family seeming sad at all,Joe with his thumbs up,Jackie smiling..
Could be to cover something going on as we speak.
Could be because he is 'visiting' someone...wink wink haha

I think it would be impossible for him to leave the US without it being in date though you know...thinking about it.It gets checked on the way out too,and in the US..there is no messing when it comes to airports.To have booked that flight-and im going to go on and say here..with his financial issues I don;t think JJ packs a private jet-he will have had to of given in his info ,the airline/agent he booked with would have notified him it didn't have enough time left on it and he would need a new one.
Same as the UK.You are warned by the country you go to you MUST have at least 6months+ on to pass through customs.

Whatever it is,i'm amused by it. :mrgreen:
I hope he took enough hair gel with him to last past his trip....no one has ever seen his hair go au natural.We could possibly find the cause for global warming...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

African Visas and Passports Requirements:

This African visas and passport requirement information is written with U.S. citizens in mind but other nationalities can also benefit from the general information provided.
The requirement of having a U.S. passport valid for 6 months is applied across all the countries in Africa except Gambia.
so unless he went to the Gambia...he should have been told 6months min
The cost of the different types of visa range between US$7-US$50 and this is assuming that you are making your Africa trip as a tourist.
Apart from the information here, I have also prepared a list of relevant sites to help you prepare your travel documents correctly such as the US embassy sites and the respective government websites.
Please understand that African visas approval for your trip is going to take awhile, so give yourself at least 1-2 months of lead time.

ENTRY/EXIT REQUIREMENTS: A valid passport, visa, and evidence of yellow-fever vaccination are required for entry into the country.  
The government of Burkina Faso appeared poised to implement a new visa policy on July 1, 2010.  Visas range in duration and cost from a single-entry three-month visa at 94,000 CFA francs ($181.00) to a multiple-year, multiple-entry visa for 262,000 CFA francs ($506.00).  The Ministry of Foreign Affairs has informed the Embassy that these new, higher fees will not apply to U.S. passport holders, but it remains unclear how this new policy will be implemented at borders and at the airport.
Prior to the new policy’s implementation, visas valid for seven days were available at land borders and for 30 days at the airport; however, both could be converted into visas of up to five years validity at the Direction du Controle des Migrations, a government office in central Ouagadougou.  

Visa requirements and application forms

BUSINESS REQUIREMENTS:
1.Your actual passport (signed) with at least 6 months of remaining validity beyond the completion of this trip and one blank visa page
2.One completed visa application - (click for application)
3.One recent passport-size photo
4.A copy of flight itinerary or airline ticket
5.International Certificate of Vaccination (yellow fever)
6.A business letter (click for sample-PDF) - (click for sample-DOC)
7.Travel Visas Experts order form (click here)
 *Additional Requirements for Non US Citizens
Evidence of your immigration status in the USA (e.g. copy of green card or valid visa for the US)

TOURIST REQUIREMENTS:   
1.Your actual passport (signed) with at least 6 months of remaining validity beyond the completion of this trip and one blank visa page
2.One completed visa application (click for application)   
3. One recent passport-size photo   
4.A copy of flight itinerary or airline ticket   
5.International Certificate of Vaccination (yellow fever)   
6. Travel Visas Experts order form (click here)
 *Additional Requirements for Non US Citizens
Evidence of your immigration status in the USA (e.g. copy of green card or valid visa for the US

6months...minimum.Regardless of whether you are a Jackson or not.

He wouldn't be given an ultimatum by the US Government,they would get him extrodited back to the US where he would be taken to court and either put in prison or get bail and there would be another hearing about how he should pay it..or something a long those lines.
His debt has nothing to do with Africa,they would be required to ship him back asap to the US.He might not get another passport whilst in America until he pays but they wouldn't stop him coming back in to pay the thing.He hasn't commited a crime whilst out of the US so he can't go into African prison for a child support debt.

Nearly as funny as the JM drama.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Call me crazy (straight jacket may be needed here) but I just pulled up google images of Jermaine Jackson and Conrad Murray and it is uncanny to me how similar their features are. I paid attention to the eyes and the basic "shape" of the face and in looking at that it would not surprise me at all if CM is JJ in disguise. I don't know how to post the pictures here so if someone knows how to do it that would be great, but check it out and let me know what you think...Am I completely losing my mind?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I close my eyes just to try and see you smile one more time
Its been so long now all I do is cry
Cant we find some love to take this away
Cause the pain gets stronger every day
Cant you see I dont wanna walk away

Quote from: "PeaceLoveHappiness"
This is completely off topic, but does anyone know whatever happened with Halima's pregnancy?  She didn't appear pregnant in the last (most recent) photo I saw of her, and it seems to me that she would be showing by now.  Or did she already have the babies?
I wondered the same thing. But I found out it was just a rumor that she was pregnant.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

i suspect this dude does not want to be here at this time
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

jill

Quote from: "suspicious mind"
i suspect this dude does not want to be here at this time

I have to agree with you!  Who in their right mind would leave the country knowing that their passport would expire while traveling???  He's a grown man, why would he be that irresponsible in this day and age when travel can be so dangerous?  It really is outrageous and therefore seems planned!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "techdiva"
This is completely off topic, but does anyone know whatever happened with Halima's pregnancy?  She didn't appear pregnant in the last (most recent) photo I saw of her, and it seems to me that she would be showing by now.  Or did she already have the babies?
I wondered the same thing. But I found out it was just a rumor that she was pregnant.

Thanks for letting me know!  I hadn't heard about it being a rumor, and had wondered if something had gone wrong with the pregnancy.  I'm glad to know that wasn't the case.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "techdiva"

Thanks for letting me know!  I hadn't heard about it being a rumor, and had wondered if something had gone wrong with the pregnancy.  I'm glad to know that wasn't the case.
You are welcome.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions