Serenitys_Dream

Re: Defense: Michael Jackson Drank Propofol
January 10, 2011, 10:53:06 PM
Found this trailer, have never heard of this documentary. I never followed the OJ trial or the Michael trial. So I am researching as I go here....

[youtube:3riixfrq]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7yWXEfpysR0[/youtube:3riixfrq]
Last Edit: January 10, 2011, 10:54:56 PM by Serenitys_Dream
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 10, 2011, 10:54:31 PM
But one more thought that immediately comes to mind....where is Jason Simpson now? Where has he been all these years? What became of him? Someone that volatile and mentally unstable certainly wouldn't have just disappeared off the face of the earth with no further incidence? ESPECIALLY IF HE GOT AWAY WITH MURDER AND HIS FATHER HAS PAID SUCH A PUBLIC PRICE FOR THE CRIME HE COMMITTED? Please tell me anything you know about this!

Thank you so very much...I am reeling right now!
Blessings to you!
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"And above all, watch with glittering eyes the whole world around you because the greatest secrets are always hidden in the most unlikely places....and those who don\'t believe in magic will never find it" - Roald Dahl

January 10, 2011, 11:03:17 PM
Bec writes:

"and lastly but not leastly, @heisinme, I have great respect for you my dear, please don't misinterpret. I always enjoying discussing the hoax with you."

************************************************************************************************

Not to worry, my friend! The feeling is quite mutual! You bring SO MUCH great insight and intelligent thought to this Forum....I am not offended in the slightest....and the respect is mutual....this is heady stuff...we are trying SO HARD to figure all this out...this thread is giving me a MENTAL WORKOUT, to be sure!

Serenity....love to you too! You are the best! Your research on this Forum is TOP NOTCH and we are so indebted to you for all that you have contributed in the past and will contribute in the future, I'm sure....this thread has turned into quite a revelation for me....thank you!

Peace to you all!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"And above all, watch with glittering eyes the whole world around you because the greatest secrets are always hidden in the most unlikely places....and those who don\'t believe in magic will never find it" - Roald Dahl

January 10, 2011, 11:10:34 PM
Quote from: "heisinme09"
People....you do realize....in order for the Hoax to play out, MURRAY MUST BE FOUND NOT GUILTY!!! This is how it is going to happen....as abhorent the thought is that Michael will once again be VILIFIED in the Schmedia, this is necessary....if Murray goes to jail, the Hoax is not real....PLEASE TELL ME I'M NOT THE ONLY ONE WHO SEES THIS!!!
If so, I have completely lost my mind!.
Love and Peace to all of you, no matter what you think, believe, feel or say....I mean that....didn't TS warn us that this was going get tough?

Not necessarily. It would have been in case if:
1. MJ is in protection program,so the prosecution knows Michael is not dead and proves guilt in homicide/attempt of murder;
2.OR, prosecution has no idea about hoax (even if they have a little doubt) and  does his work properly and proves guilt either homiside or it will remain as a manslaughter.
3. Even if prosection fails to prove homicide and Murrey will be charged for manslaughter only or even go free, it still does not prove that  Michael is alive if he is happened to be dead. It will show that prosecutor could not prove the case beyond the reasonable doubt.

Here is the definition of NOT GUILTY in the USA: does not mean someone did NOT commit a crime he/she is accused of, it means prosecution could not prove otherwise, does not have enough evidence.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

Serenitys_Dream

January 10, 2011, 11:12:56 PM
Serenity....love to you too! You are the best! Your research on this Forum is TOP NOTCH and we are so indebted to you for all that you have contributed in the past and will contribute in the future, I'm sure....this thread has turned into quite a revelation for me....thank you!

Thank you so much!

I don`t know where I found the original post with all that information in it. I don`t usually read above top secret website but there is an in depth post there which includes the information I already posted if you want to read that.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 10, 2011, 11:26:30 PM
Quote from: "Serenitys_Dream"

Thank you so much!

I don`t know where I found the original post with all that information in it. I don`t usually read above top secret website but there is an in depth post there which includes the information I already posted if you want to read that.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Thanks for this link....I feel like I've just fallen down another Rabbit Hole! lol

Oh Lordy....when will this Hoax reveal its final hand? I think more of my grey matter is leaking out again.....Michael....I love you madly, but you're KILLING ME! lol
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 10, 2011, 11:29:34 PM
Quote from: "voiceforthesilent"
Quote from: "Ijustcantstoplovingu"
Quote from: "DancingTheDream"
Quote from: "Dancer"
He has children. Does anyone really believe he would put Propofol into a juice box and would risk one of the children drinking that?  I think the story is getting more and more ridiculous, isn't it?
Hoax hoax hoax!

AGAIN..  reminds me of the "wine in coke cans" story from the trial.   :shock:

Yes I agree that is a good comparison, also reminds me of the moonwalking dodo in the 5ALIVE campaign which continues to be more michaelesque on facebook.

:?

That was my first reaction to this story too. Well, that's not really true. My first reaction was to roll my eyes and laugh. But my second reaction was to think about the wine in a coke can and the 5 Alive bird.

If this is being brought up we can bet that it's being made to show just how silly of a notion it is. Think about it - when would he have had time to lace the juice with propofol?

Nefari - no worries. Michael would not have put this in a juice box/carton. Anyway, he only drank about 1/2. Here is the supposed deathbed picture as a reminder.
***********************************************************************************************

Voice...you're another hoaxer whose opinion and voice on this forum I respect IMMENSELY!

I too have ALWAYS questioned the validity of this supposed Death Bed Photo....it has always seemed WAAAAAAY to convenient to me....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 10, 2011, 11:35:07 PM
Quote from: "scorpionchik"
People....you do realize....in order for the Hoax to play out, MURRAY MUST BE FOUND NOT GUILTY!!! This is how it is going to happen....as abhorent the thought is that Michael will once again be VILIFIED in the Schmedia, this is necessary....if Murray goes to jail, the Hoax is not real....PLEASE TELL ME I'M NOT THE ONLY ONE WHO SEES THIS!!!
If so, I have completely lost my mind!.
Love and Peace to all of you, no matter what you think, believe, feel or say....I mean that....didn't TS warn us that this was going get tough?

Not necessarily. It would have been in case if:
1. MJ is in protection program,so the prosecution knows Michael is not dead and proves guilt in homicide/attempt of murder;
2.OR, prosecution has no idea about hoax (even if they have a little doubt) and  does his work properly and proves guilt either homiside or it will remain as a manslaughter.
3. Even if prosection fails to prove homicide and Murrey will be charged for manslaughter only or even go free, it still does not prove that  Michael is alive if he is happened to be dead. It will show that prosecutor could not prove the case beyond the reasonable doubt.

Here is the definition of NOT GUILTY in the USA: does not mean someone did NOT commit a crime he/she is accused of, it means prosecution could not prove otherwise, does not have enough evidence.

Thank you for this insight, Scorpionchik....food for thought, for sure! I guess the point I was trying to make is that I fear that many people that believe in the hoax will leave in droves if Murray is convicted...they will see that as the game buzzer...and I can see their point of view...but if I've learned anything about myself during this Hoax, it is this....QUESTION EVERYTHING....TAKE NOTHING AT FACE VALUE....we are not in control of this Hoax....Michael, and Michael alone, is....Keep the Faith....Hold His Hand....he loves us dearly....we are in the BEST hands! No matter what, take comfort in that thought....Michael loves his fans almost as much as his own family....he trusts us to trust him....we just have to do out part...and Whatever Happens, Don't Let Go Of His Hand.....love!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

all4loveandbelieve

Re: MJ drank his self to death???
January 10, 2011, 11:47:13 PM
Quote from: "PeaceLoveHappiness"
Quote from: "DancingTheDream"
Quote from: "PeaceLoveHappiness"

DTD - What do you guys call them?

In the UK we call them "cartons"

Thanks!

In Montreal we call them mini juices in a cartons. I still do not understand this concept. If Michael is already with propofol, his eyes are closed how can he go and pour propofol in the juice carton(box) and drink it. This is gettting ridiculous.  This hoax will come to an end soon. They have nothing else better to say in the defence of Murray.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

Grace

January 11, 2011, 12:38:08 AM
There are more people who have been framed,
there are more accidents that happened on purpose,
there is more evil in the world than ever will be published
for the word is twisted to cover-up.
We were expecting mud fights to come.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
***********************************************************************************************
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

all4loveandbelieve

January 11, 2011, 12:45:29 AM

If so, I have completely lost my mind!

I see this. I agree with you. If Murray is found guilty and goes to jail,that means there is no hoax and Michael is really dead. Murray needs to be found not guilty so he will not go to jail and Michael can come out of hidding. They have to say stupid things right now, that Mj killed himself, he drank propofol, maybe they will come up that he took a bath with the propofol and that killed him by smelling it. ( I am being ridiculous just a joke. )  :lol: Just be patient and have faith and positive everything will be fine.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

January 11, 2011, 01:24:29 AM
Gosh the game clue comes to mind ......Murray....in the bedroom....with a juice bottle filled with propofol.....lol oh my word this is banana's :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What most people need to learn in life is how to love people & use things instead of using people & loving things."
"Some see things as they are and ask why. Others dream things that never were and ask why not." -George Bernard Shaw

Tarja

January 11, 2011, 01:39:16 AM
did anyone listen to TMZ live on last night?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[size=150]I won\'t be using this account/ID name anymore. My name is Yulia, for who wants to know. Souza, you can delete this account if you want to.I\'m not using it anymore.[/size]

_Anna_

January 11, 2011, 02:51:44 AM
I am not an expert in chemistry nor in these substances composition, but judging by what they state, that propofol was put into the juice, that would mean that propofol HAD to be mixed with the juice. Propofol is an oly substance and as I know, oil doesn't mix with the water or juice (juice is made with a cuantity of water), it's not soluble in water. That would mean that the propofol would float above and it would be a greasy thing at the top, not mixed with the juice to can drink it.

Then again, it is simply absurd because there was a doctor in the house, supposedly Murray, and any doctor could tell a patient that drinking Propofol will have no effect, probably you'll vomit, but no sedative effect. That's what I think. And to pour Propofol in juice bottles thinking it will help you sleep is beyond absurd for me, I mean god I am a mess at chemistry, I know nothing about any substance reaction, but to pour Propofol in juice and drink it would mean a complete idiot thing to do, and Michael is far from that. Even if he thought about that, a doctor could tell him it won't have any effect by drinking.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

January 11, 2011, 02:58:15 AM
This has been interesting, adding the OJ case into the mix. In that documentary SD posted, the bloody bodies are very graphic, making Murray's manslaughter case clean by comparison. It's probably nothing but I noticed all the Jason's. Jason Simpson, Jason Pfieffer, and Jason Malachi. It's ironic that the name Jason means "healer" in Greek. These 3 have brought negative situations. I do think that even though Jason probably committed the murders, OJ also had strong motivation to kill them, and also had a history of violence towards her and Jason. OJ may be innocent but there is something scary about this man. I find it strange that BACK would come to OJ's defense. That the same LAPD did such a botched job of examining the evidence, makes me wonder if there were not higher up reasons for this trial of the century, that relate to the MJ case.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions