Re: Anyone else feel this way about Dr. Murray??
January 15, 2011, 09:44:06 PM
Quote from: "Lovely One"
I can relate to what each and every one of you has said so far!
Also, have you noticed that Dr. Murray is portrayed in the media (TMZ) as some sort of
celebrity??? Its kind of "too obvious" that they are trying to turn him into a media star.
This leads me to believe that we are supposed to be seeing the irony in the situation.
The man who supposedly kills Michael Jackson is now a media sensation???  How and why?

This looks like the work of Michael!! It looks like we are supposed to learn a lesson here....

I also agree with these posts. It was inevitable or predictable that he would be a media sensation - he was the last person to see Michael alive. Perhaps this is part of the plan. Is the real villain feeling safe now? The family seems satisfied with Murray going to trial. Yet, early on, some family members were saying someone else is behind this and Murray is the scapegoat. I believe that by making Dr.Murray a celebrity will bring more attention to the trial, with a larger audience, in the courts, where da troot is finally revealed. So I'm anticipating a good twist ending to this Thriller.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
'Money...Lie for it Spy for it Kill for it Die for it They'd kill for the money Do or dare'

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal