Re: TIAI 1/10
January 10, 2011, 04:46:10 PM
Quote from: "MJonmind"
Quote from: "curls"
Oh goodness Bec, I'm so glad you said this. I composed a post this morning saying as much then didn't submit it because I thought I'd get accused of criticising TS!

I think TS does not always direct us to the 'truth', but sometimes (as now) sends us on wild goose chases with red herrings (sorry for any non English speakers who probably think I've lost my marbles!), especially if we get too close to uncovering what really happened. Assuming TS and MJ are linked, he doesn't want us working it all out. MJ wants OUR jaws on the floor as well as the rest of the world's!

And you know how TS never just comes out and says it the way it is, there's always something cryptic about his posts and redirects. This one today could be taken, and has been by many, to mean there was a body used, but TS will easily be able to come back and explain that it was just meant to show MJ's body wasn't involved i.e. he's not dead!
TS is a tricky one, but in a good way. A good storyteller doesn't give too much away. We're the children gathered around Michael with our mouths open, glued to every word.

Just going by what MJ has done in the past. Illusion and magic are key elements. His world is make-up, professional artists and actors, lots of technology, knowledge of various fields including medical. With all the gruesomeness of Thriller, or in the real world of movie-making such as Pirates of the Caribbean, there is no real decaying corpse involved. When BAM has come and MJ hopefully does some explaining, I don't think he's going to tell us some funny outtakes about when things went wrong and rigormortis kicked in and scared everyone, or everyone was gagging at the smell, or the eyelids wouldn't close and they ripped them trying to close them, on and on.

... and the "wild goose chases" and "red herrings" are terms used in an ARG, which is something Serenity's Dream referred to in the original post that TS is redirecting to.  So, IMO, this is what TS wants to highlight ... that we have been in an ARG situtation from the start and we are not meant to figure it out too soon, hence the red herrings that Curls pointed out will no doubt continue  ;)
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

~Souza~

January 10, 2011, 04:58:59 PM
Oh goodness Bec, I'm so glad you said this. I composed a post this morning saying as much then didn't submit it because I thought I'd get accused of criticising TS!

I think TS does not always direct us to the 'truth', but sometimes (as now) sends us on wild goose chases with red herrings (sorry for any non English speakers who probably think I've lost my marbles!), especially if we get too close to uncovering what really happened. Assuming TS and MJ are linked, he doesn't want us working it all out. MJ wants OUR jaws on the floor as well as the rest of the world's!

And you know how TS never just comes out and says it the way it is, there's always something cryptic about his posts and redirects. This one today could be taken, and has been by many, to mean there was a body used, but TS will easily be able to come back and explain that it was just meant to show MJ's body wasn't involved i.e. he's not dead!
TS is a tricky one, but in a good way. A good storyteller doesn't give too much away. We're the children gathered around Michael with our mouths open, glued to every word.

Just going by what MJ has done in the past. Illusion and magic are key elements. His world is make-up, professional artists and actors, lots of technology, knowledge of various fields including medical. With all the gruesomeness of Thriller, or in the real world of movie-making such as Pirates of the Caribbean, there is no real decaying corpse involved. When BAM has come and MJ hopefully does some explaining, I don't think he's going to tell us some funny outtakes about when things went wrong and rigormortis kicked in and scared everyone, or everyone was gagging at the smell, or the eyelids wouldn't close and they ripped them trying to close them, on and on.

LMAO, that was hilarious. Although I agree everything can be faked, i do think there is a reasonable possibility that there really did die someone that day, although I do like the scenario without real corpse though.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Serenitys_Dream

January 10, 2011, 06:27:54 PM
After rereading the original post that TS has redirected to, it seems to indicate that yes, a really body was used. There are less people involved in the actual hoax than it may seem, many of the witness are testifying to the events of that day, from their perspective so they are not committing perjury, and that the trial is a real proceeding.

But this is just my opinion and of course you can disagree. I have never received any hoax plan memo from anyone.  ;)

I also think that the information on the alias and labeling on the blood sample are important as they also substantiate that `It Ain`t Necessarily So`; things are not as they may appear at first glance. This entire adventure, requires thinking in bigger terms, outside the box, and maybe even not what you would normally expect to find.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

angel

January 10, 2011, 06:51:23 PM
Thank you, TS.  It is also helpful to reread TIAI update #4d: 777+999= Greatest Proof Hoax, Not Murder, especially parts 4-36, 4-37, 4-38, 4-42, and 4-43.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

anewfan

January 10, 2011, 07:44:06 PM
@Serenity....I'm sorry to hear that about your mom..... :(
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Your true character is how you act when no one is looking.

January 10, 2011, 07:46:10 PM
Quote from: "bec"
When BAM has come and MJ hopefully does some explaining, I don't think he's going to tell us some funny outtakes about when things went wrong and rigormortis kicked in and scared everyone, or everyone was gagging at the smell, or the eyelids wouldn't close and they ripped them trying to close them, on and on.

Thanks - I just laughed out loud when I read this!! :lol:

Me too  :lol:

:lol:  :lol:  and we know he loves telling stories! "...We initially wanted one real corpse but as we had 2 of everything else, we decided to have 2 corpses as well... "

Swiftly moving on...

I have done a bit of research on Gershwin, and in addition to what SerenityDreams has already mentioned I found out that Lady Gaga performed a surprise show at the Oak room in New York and sang G Gershwin's "Someone to watch over me". Whilst it may be an unrelated event, the lyrics are very nearly relevant. ;)

Lady Gaga surprise performance at Plaza Hotel in NYC
January 6th, 2011 7:36 pm ET

No tickets were sold and no announcements were made for the surprise performance by Lady Gaga at the Plaza Hotel's Oak Room bar in Manhattan.
Lady Gaga is an old friend of resident musician Brian Newman. Rolling Stone reports Lady Gaga also performed a trio of covers with the musician in September.
During her performance Wednesday night in NYC, Lady Gaga sang versions of Nat King Cole's “Orange Colored Sky” and George Gershwin's “Someone to Watch Over Me.”
Lady Gaga's impromptu performance was made wearing a scant black outfit, thigh-high tights, black boots, white powder on her face and smudged black eyeliner.
According to the New York Daily News, a rep for the Oak Room said, “There were no tickets sold. She sang three songs as a surprise gig because she's friends with the musician we have on Wednesdays, Brian Newman.”
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

" Someone To Watch Over Me "

There's a saying old says that love is blind,
Still we're often told, "Seek and ye shall find."
So I'm going to seek a certain lad I've had in mind.
Looking everywhere, haven't found him yet;
He's the big affair I cannot forget.
Only man I ever think of with regret.
I'd like to add his initials to my monogram.
Tell me, where is the shepherd for this lost lamb?

Chorus:
There's a somebody I'm longing to see,
I hope that he turns out to be
Someone who'll watch over me.
I'm a little lamb who's lost in the wood.
I know I could always be good
To one who'll watch over me.
Although he may not be the man some girls think of as handsome.
To my heart he carries the key.
Won't you tell him please to put on some speed,
Follow my lead, oh, how I need
Someone who'll watch over me.

With L.O.V.E
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Let us dream of tomorrow where
we can truly love from the soul, and
know love as the ultimate truth at
the heart of all creation."

January 10, 2011, 08:03:08 PM
Thanks for the redirect, TS.

Wow- lots of info to digest... That's all I have right now. My brain hurts...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hope is both the earliest and the most indispensable virtue inherent in the state of being alive. If life is to be sustained hope must remain, even where confidence is wounded, trust impaired."
Erik H. Erikson

mdc

January 10, 2011, 10:48:19 PM
by RK » Mon Jan 10, 2011 10:37 am
If someone was on life support it would not be hard to get the death date to line up with the numerology of the hoax. It would be a matter of turning off the machine. Just a thought.

And Propofol is used as sedation for mechanically ventilated adults according to:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Quote from: "emeraldcity"

... and the "wild goose chases" and "red herrings" are terms used in an ARG, which is something Serenity's Dream referred to in the original post that TS is redirecting to.  So, IMO, this is what TS wants to highlight ... that we have been in an ARG situtation from the start and we are not meant to figure it out too soon, hence the red herrings that Curls pointed out will no doubt continue  ;)

Completely OT:  

Is that red herring term significant? Where does it come from? The only reason I ask is because "herring" makes me think of the Broadway Monty Python play "Spamalot" that I saw a couple years ago. (The Knights of Ni tell King Author he has to cut down a tree with a herring. lol) One of the songs in Spamalot is "I'm Not Dead Yet".  

Part of the song:

I am not dead yet
I can dance and I can sing
I am not dead yet
I can do the Highland Fling

I am not dead yet
No need to go to bed
No need to call the doctor
Cause I'm not yet dead.

As I said completely off topic but every time I see that word herring on this board I think of that. Cracks me up. lol
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

January 10, 2011, 10:51:15 PM
Also a Python fan  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
January 11, 2011, 05:49:58 AM
Quote from: "bec"
If you concede that the EMTs are real and not in on it, then you must concede that the 911 call was real.

One leads to the other.

I don't believe there was a real body of any sort, at any time in this hoax. I've thrown out lots of reasons why in the past, but I guess it really boils down to just gut instinct... a hunch.

Hard to do anything all for L.O.V.E. while mishandling a corpse. It's super bad PR. Dead bodies are not part of family friendly entertainment and MJ has always created entertainment appropriate for people of all ages.

I have a feeling TS is messing with us.

TS never messed with us before, why would he do it now? I don't think so. There has to be some key people who are in on the hoax in the authorities like in the D.A, the coroner, in the courts etc. Especially if Michael is under some kind of protection program. Why would it be hard to find a dead body who died soon? A fake autopsy could be established easily as long as the authorities are in on it. The dead body was probably needed just for the paramedics and probably some doctors at UCLA. And they used a different name so the doctors would not need to ask how it could be MJ since he didn't look any like him. The 911 call(s) we heard were fake but do we know that they are the only calls? Maybe there's a real call but Michael didn't want it to be heard and gave the fake ones on purpose as a clue. There has to be some real players in this game to make it look real.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Serenitys_Dream

January 11, 2011, 11:14:56 AM
Quote from: "anewfan"
@Serenity....I'm sorry to hear that about your mom..... :(
Thank you anewfan.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 11, 2011, 10:01:20 PM
From the beginning I have always thought it was ATTEMPTED MURDER. I think Michael was really transported to the hospital and I think that UCLA which is known for reviving the dead, helped bring Michael back. Now they are trying to get the perpetrators of the murder and the only way to do so is if it goes to trail and then the truth comes out.

If UCLA did indeed bring Michael back to life, and he has now gone into hiding, it would explain all the inconsistencies with the death certificate and the delaying of the burial, etc. Some people are aware that Michael survived and some are just trying to find out if he is and jumping on the bandwagon. A lot of them are scumbags but we will soon know who is on which side. It will be like judgment day where there will all be separated into good and evil.

I don't believe that Michael is doing this just for a movie, yes he is filming it to be the best movie ever but it is real and he was in danger and you can bet that the film will be a thriller.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Its her

Re: TIAI January 10
February 01, 2011, 05:25:23 PM
No real dead human body. EVER.

@ Bec, THANK YOU. Mishandling, or what constitutes disrespect/abuse of a corpse is a crime everywhere. Not only would it be difficult to convince people anything MJ planned these last years was "all for love", additionally, he would spend the remainder of his life with the NEW tag as the spook who moved on to necromancy, and ruin like no one ever imagined.

I am certain, also, that the Michael Jackson at heart, exposed in the lyrics he penned himself, and the songs he chose to sing, and the kind loving actions he has done with his life and time  (and fortune), is good, decent man, who would seriously recoil at hijacking, borrowing, bargaining for (pre-mortem), or any which way, utilizing a real human's remains, no matter WHO advised him during this ARG's planning.

This goes double for the idea that MJ would involve himself in assisted suicide (or any manner of attendance or approval of anyone's life willingly or arbitrarily being drained from their body, terminally ill or not). MJ is the eternally hopeful diehard. He wants everyone to LIVE forever. With God ALL things are possible; everything can turn around, as long as evil people do not interfere.

Besides, if an ill person in the hospital even looks as if they are close to death(within, say, days),  it is not allowed for them to be discharged from the hospital, NO way, and anyone conspiring to help them leave would be prosecuted.  So no ill friend of his could have offered himself for Hoax purposes, either.

Everyone who is saying they saw or handled a dead body is lying, or they could be giving true testimony about a completely different scene, which was subsequently (creatively) spliced to the MJ "death" story. After all, no EMT appeared on TV talking about this, we only heard some one say they said these things about "MJ's not looking recognizable, etc..." We have become accustomed to accepting words by anybody as fact, because it is the nature of news on TV, to report about someone else, when actually, unless it is THE first person speaking, we can't trust ANY of it. Just accept that. It is at best, scary entertainment, gossip. :roll:

@Souza,  :lol:  :lol: "Law and Order & Punked". INDEED.  I love it :!:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
ONLY Believe...

bec

February 09, 2011, 10:38:02 PM
It's Her, I missed your post from the 1st but this is exactly what I have been trying to say for a year and a half on the subject. Real corpse? No way, it just makes no sense to use a real body. Ick. No. God. Why bother. Gross. It's so unnecessary and macabre and shady. Why be so family-friendly everywhere else and blow the whole thing into weirdo freak-show land by using a real dead body during the big illusion.

It would be like David Copperfield doing the "cut the lady in half" trick by actually chainsawing through a corpse on stage instead of the fake kicking legs sticking out of the box. Um... not so fun.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

February 09, 2011, 10:50:00 PM
Bec wrote: Real corpse? No way, it just makes no sense to use a real body. Ick.

I have to agree with you Bec...ooouwww!  But, I woudl like to know what the heck happened to E Cas.  There was talk at one time that he was very ill, cancelled all his shows, and took down his myspace page.  Others said they saw a picture of him at the Memorial, but I didn't think it looked like him at all.  What if E Cas, who rumor had it was very ill, took Michael's place on June 25, 2009.  The paramedic's statement about Micahel initially deceibed him as an old man, a hospice patient.  Just thinkin'  :ugeek:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions