mjkateTopic starter

3 odd old things that are even more odd now
January 09, 2011, 06:41:16 PM
Reading all of the prelim hearing trancripts I could get my hands on, I have been looking for answers for the following. Please fill in the blanks if you know the answers:

1) I have always thought it was unprofessional that UCLA allowed a doctor to confirm a death to someone other than a next of kin especially when unsuspecting little children were in the next room. UCLA should be sued if a UCLA doctor called it and then told Frank Dileo who then blurted out to the kids. Having said that Randy Phillips said he was there too and none of the body guards mentioned his presence even though they listed off who was in and outside of the room where the children were. It`s convenient for AEG that the question wasn`t asked and it`s suspicious that he was left off the the list of those present at the time the death was called. Also I thought they held the `call` until the family got there and then Dileo is allowed in the room with the kids to blurt it out. Disgusting behaviour from Frank but why did the body guards let him in the room with the children when they all new Kathereine was on her way.

2) Not too many people (even on this site) have wanted to talk about this next point. I`ve posted it a few times to no avail. Arnold Klein said on his TMZ interview with Harvey, that his office got a phone call in the morning on June 25th and while he wasn`t there to answer it, Jason was. Jason told Klein about it and Klein told Harvey. As soon as Harvey mentioned it, Arnold decided he had better not tell what was said. Harvey said that the events that led to the propofol being used that day were discussed on that call. Why the freak is this call not being discussed. There is way more that went on that morning than is being discussed at this hearing. Yes we all know that the prosecutor is picking and choosing but highly suspicious that Klein and Phillips are left out of it. SPEAK UP HARVEY

3) Not sure I believe the followers but they said there was increased body guard activity at mj`s on the evening of the 24th. The body guards certainly didn`t paint that picture. Also, shouldn`t there have been other people in the house that haven`t been mentioned. Did mj put his own garbage out, who was the housekeeper, the nanny, etc. if there is a dead body and an unidentified fingerprint then wouldn`t Murray want to make sure that it was clear that he wasn`t the only one in the house....Security and body guards clearly were not inside the house so if there is a homocide then everyone in that house is a suspect if Conrad says he didn`t `give him anything that would`ve killed him` so all of them should be giving much more testimony than they did  (Kai) and the Nanny and the housekeeper were right there too.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: 3 odd old things that are even more odd now
January 09, 2011, 07:40:33 PM
WOW! I didn't know about the number 2.
If Klein has this kind of info then he must testify in court. I hope he will be one of the witnesses.
Strange that Harvey didn't find a way to make this info leak somehow...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

January 09, 2011, 08:14:35 PM
#1 yeah it's super weird and good proof of the hoax. UCLA *never* made any kind of statement regarding Michael Jackson except to refer to JJ's statement. That's damning.

Perhaps #2 was one of those things that was said once or twice to see who would pick up on it, if anyone. Like the security tapes that showed the bedroom during the time in question. Like the missing $100K in cash in a briefcase that MJ "always had with him". Like the missing jewelry.

I actually kind of do remember this, but only now that you brought it up. It's very vague but I remember Klein saying he better not talk about that and Harvey agreeing.

I do think frequently the press are being offered opportunities to ask more questions or chose the direction they want to take the story, like ok, just before death, was MJ weak and emaciated or was he strong and healthy? Conflicting reports are given to allow the media to chose the story they want to run. Invariably they run with the more scandalous story so MJ becomes weak and emaciated. Next article.

So maybe this thing with Klein was given to see if the media was interested in the "dozens of doctors" and "doctor shopping" story or if they wanted to just hang Murray as the murderer. Of course they did sweeten the deal with Murray being the bumbling doc from the scene and black, but obviously, no media source was interested in talking about Klein. At all. No matter how wacky he was. Can you imagine if Joe Jackson had Klein's script? Jesus.

#3 not weird because presumably these people would have been questioned by the police in the days following 6/25/09. You would only see them at trial if investigators considered their testimony important to the case.

Thought provoking post!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

suspicious mind

January 09, 2011, 08:56:30 PM
off topic but do these procedings pick back up again tomarrow or what?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

RunFaYaLife

January 10, 2011, 12:31:46 AM
Thought provoking post!

Indeed.

And now....I will be forced to watch that interview....again.
uhhhhhhh
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

January 10, 2011, 01:25:33 AM
I do agree the press are being toyed with, and are showing their prejudice and desire for sensationalism over truth, with TMZ supposedly acting like them and leading them on, to expose them.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions