Re: SOOOO Lonely
December 18, 2009, 09:43:44 PM
Yeah, I think Brooke is a good match for him, too.

Now, I know that MJ has had plenty of lonely times, and I'll probably be skewered for this, but I think that people like La Toya, the rabbi and even MJ himself (Remember, he's a master at PR) would sometimes exaggerate the loneliness for the sake of PR. I mean, to give that "isolated genius" image. It's mostly true, but maybe not exactly to the extent (Again, mostly people like Miss Toya and that rabbi) they've said. Besides, every single woman he's ever met can't have been a gold-digging tramp, come on, guys! I think he has had at least one relationship in secret so that she wouldn't be hounded or the media wouldn't put strain on them, like Blanket's mom. Who knows, if he comes back what if he's engaged to someone? That would be great! He and that Ruska Bergman seemed pre-tty close just recently..
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 19, 2009, 03:48:12 PM
I agree with all of you and echo your sentiments!! ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
With Such Confusions Dont It Make You Wanna Scream!!

lisap27

December 19, 2009, 03:55:39 PM
ok i don't wanna sound like the negative nelly here.. BUT.. have you ever thought that he never was satisfied with the woman or women that he had.. he always found fault with himself so why not with women too.. i don't mean it that they wasn't perfect in what he was looking for but he wanted something more.. if you understnad what i mean!!

like his persecption of things wasn't enough.. even when he was at his most beautiful..(even tho he is now) but you know what i mean.. he was never satisfied!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 19, 2009, 03:59:24 PM
I do think MJ was lonely but a lot of that was self inflicted in a way... he became a hermit and hid himself away.   He suffered from depression and low self esteem in areas.
One of the heartbreaking thing i read in Shumis book was when he described the mannequins and he said "i knew something was wrong, surrounding myself with the mannequins but i couldnt understand why i needed to do it".

I wish MJ had got some self help, and councelling and forced him to confront his own demons and problems.  It is hard but it can be done.
I myself have suffered from depression and compulsive disorders.. but i fought against it and got myself out of that negative behavioural pattern.  Ive done some of the things MJ has done.. ive obsessed over exercise and food, and my appearance and ive locked myself away and been a hermit.  But it does no good.

Also.. i think MJ would be a hard man to love in the sense of his lifestyle.   In order to let a woman into his heart MJ would have to let down some of his defenses and put her first in his life.
I know that at one point in his marriage to Lisa Marie he disappeared for 5 weeks with no explanation....  that is hard for a wife to put up with!!!!   No wonder she was angry at him.

His marriage to Debbie Rowe wasnt real.. she was a surrogate.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Always the Angel on My Shoulder

steph

December 19, 2009, 04:05:58 PM
Money can buy you everything you want but not what`s  important  in life ,like true friends and someone who loves you for who you are.So many celebs get surrounded by all these hangers on that are just out for what they can get.Money is the root of all evil that brings out the worst in people.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mjboogieTopic starter

December 19, 2009, 07:33:10 PM
Thank you all soo much. I am really starting to develop an understanding of what MJ went through during his lonley periods. I mean I am understanding the reasons for the lonliness. The fame just took everything or consumed everything I should say. I do believe if MJ had gotten a bit of counseling to face some of his inner turmoil or demons he would have been more open to developing a healthy loving relationship with a woman. I know he had a negative view of women from watching his brothers go through with their wives. In Rabbi's book. The Rabbi asked MJ if he thought it was wrong for men to cheat on their wives? MJ responded yes he knows it is wrong, but he can understand why!! OMG! I still luv MJ ;) but I was like wth? MJ how could u! I think he grew up with negativity concerning women also I believe a #1 reason for MJ remaining single was because he thought most women were after his money! And when you have so much fortune as MJ, I mean I can understand why he felt this way. But I still think that he deserved a loving relationship. I think MJ is the type that would have to be in a relationship with a woman for a long time before committing to marriage or engagement in order to make sure she is not after him for his money and genuinely loved him for him! Him and Lisa Marie went into it much too quickly, and also she was highly dishonest with MJ because at first she was like yeah we can have many kids! And then once MJ married her she was like no! I have mine! That hurts! Only making MJ shut down to women. As far as Debbie? Well........... I dont believe there was anything. A surrogate maybe a genuine friendship. But looking back on him and Debbie's history? They really did not have much contact. She was receiving pay (and she still does) and that was that! I welcome your thoughts i am enjoying this topic. If you have something different to share on Debbie feel free cause I definitley could not understand MJ and her!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 20, 2009, 01:13:20 PM
People with extremely artistic temperaments are really prone to melancholia (extreme loneliness). It's part of the creative persona that they have. MJ is a very typical melancholic person. Although he mostly had this kind of emotion, I think he also had times of extreme happiness and joy..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions