~Souza~Topic starter

MJ death hoax forum claim-Gigwise article.
February 10, 2011, 11:30:41 AM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Quote from: "Sinderella"
Ok I know this is from May 2010 but I have just read it while looking for something else.
It is probably up on the old forum somewhere but I thought it would be a positive thing to read while we rebuild the forum and things are unclear.

Good publicity for the forum,and quite a bold article to print from gigwise,I also love how the poll for yes it is MJ as Dave Dave is winning haha!

BELIEVE.<3
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~Topic starter

Re: MJ death hoax forum claim-Gigwise article.
February 10, 2011, 11:33:48 AM

Ahead of his own funeral...[/b]

May 11, 2010 by Scott Colothan | Photo by WENN.com

Members of a Michael Jackson death hoax forum claim the King of Pop is alive and well and once disguised himself as a burns victim on national television.

The website, Michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com, attracts over one million hits per day and is used by fans to discuss theories about whether the King of Pop is still alive.

It's claimed that on Larry King's talk show on September 3rd last year, Jackson disguised himself as Dave Dave - a 33-year-old burns victim who befriended Jackson when he was a child.

Dave Dave suffered horrific burns when his deranged father set him on fire when he was six-years-old in an act of revenge over custody.

As a child, his mother wrote a book about his ordeal and took him on a trip to Michael Jackson's Neverland Ranch where they became close friends.

Law student Dave, who changed his name from David Rothenberg to sever all links to his criminal father, appeared on Larry King's show ahead of Michael Jackson's memorial service in September.

He told the presenter: “(Michael) opened up his arms to me and accepted me as a very good friend of his. And throughout the years, he never let me go."

The interview was been posted on Youtube when death hoax theorists noted the similarity in Dave Dave's voice and mannerisms to Jackson.

According to The Sun, forum founder 'Souza' said: "Michael Jackson attended Larry King Live on the day of the funeral disguised as Dave Dave."

Yet despite the theory's Dave Dave's spokesman Brian Oxman rubbished the claims, telling the tabloid: “"The stories that have surfaced on the blogs concerning Michael Jackson still being alive are part of the worldwide grief that everyone whoever loved Michael Jackson now feels.

"He was so remarkable that people find it difficult to believe he is no longer with us. They long for him to remain a part of our lives.
"I have spoken to Dave within the past several weeks, and he is doing well. He is going to school in Utah, and he is studying to be a lawyer.
"I can assure you that while Michael Jackson would be thrilled that Dave would become a lawyer, Michael Jackson never wanted to be a lawyer himself. He would shudder at the very thought."

Dave Dave on Larry King Live:

[youtube:1halo66q]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=En5Q4syywcw[/youtube:1halo66q]

POLL

Did Michael Jackson masquerade as Dave Dave?
Yes, it's him!   60.43%
No, it's hogwash  39.57%
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

all4loveandbelieve

February 10, 2011, 02:02:49 PM
Of course they will  they will have to deny it. They will not come and say yes Michael Jackson diguised himself as DAVE DAVE.  We know it is him just look at the neck, the real DAVE DAVE 's neck is all burned and the one on LKL isn't. The eyes.. just look a the eyes. It is Michael. Blessings.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

February 10, 2011, 03:25:08 PM
Yes the eyes have it.  And the mannerisms.  And the voice.  And the turn of phrase.  And the deliberate bending of the facts.  And the physique.  And everything else...  My only question...how could anyone, MJ fan or not, confuse these two people?  The only answer is that if they did admit MJ could have been Dave Dave that day they'd have to think the unthinkable...that they believed media lies over his death and that maybe the other things they believed  about MJ over the years were lies too.  It must be unsettling for some to think the world is not as it seems and that fact could be fiction, that's why there's so much resistance to it.  Easier to remain asleep than to wake up in a different world from the one they know.  In my experience most people always go for the easy life, the quiet life, and don't question too much.  Shame as they don't know what they're missing but hopefully before too long they'll finally figure it out. ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream.  And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal