Re: Timeline for Sleep
January 14, 2011, 04:50:11 PM
Quote from: "Image"
To reading_on.

It 's true: also a clever man can make mistakes. However, because of everything I've seen and with the faith I have in Michael, I think he is alive. Sure, I could be wrong, that's just my opinion.

Did you read what I wrote on the topic "Milkman" in "All odd things"? I'd like to have your opinion about it.

Ciao (= bye)

Hello image

Everyone wants Michael to be alive. You are in a good crowd :-)

I am not sure what you are looking for as the comment. I don't usually even look at any videos from youtube that people try to string together for the hoax. I like making up my own mind about things.  People can do anything on their computers. I watched this one because you asked me to comment.
Personally it looks like too things.
1) Someone being distastefully silly
2) Someone promoting Readerware.

On a final note. Everyone I have come in contact with in a hospital setting called this "milk". I don't find it unusual for a patient to call it that. Be aware that I am not saying that Michael did this. I believe nothing 100% until I could prove it. I don't believe believe the picture in that thread and has anything to do with anything.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A lie can travel half way around the world while the truth is just putting on its shoes.

Mark Twain

January 14, 2011, 05:52:47 PM
Ok, anyhow thank you for your answer, reading_on.
Bye
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 21, 2013, 01:12:51 AM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Quote from: Billie J
Quote from: all4loveandbelieve
I want to ask a question. Did anyone of you got operated? I did. The day of my operation they administered anesthesia, obviously. Now the side effect once you wake up you throw up. Anesthesia makes you throw up often, I was throwing up  2 3 days, and also being dizzy.  This is not only me, but all people who got operated has that side effect. I have a doctor friend who told me that this is a major side effect from propofol. If Michael has been administered propofol every night or day to sleep, wouldn't he be throwing up, and being groggy, and more tired? This does not sound justified. There is more than meets the eye. My scenario is, Michael never got home on June 25. There was an impersonator who really looked like Michael in his bed, whom was really really sick and did not mind to die. This was all a master plan from Michael, and Murray was part of the plan. Murray administered propofol to that impersonator, and he is the one who died. They removed the tapes so they had no evidence that, it was not the real MJ. Michael made his escape. He is the one who took his money and his jewelry. Just my opinion. I am 100% sure Michael never took propofol. Blessings to all.

The thing is that: the amount propofol that "Dr" conrad murray gave mike, would make him sleep for 10 minutes. And the amount they gave you under your operation, must have been taken more than 10 minutes.
I don't think I ever heard of a operation how took only 10 minutes.
So how groggy do you get after only "sleeping" for 10 minutes?? And how good are your body's co-ordinations after 10 minutes with propofol in your blood???

My operation lasted 1 hr. Why would someone take propofol for 10 mins. What rest did you have in 10 mins?? Does not make sense

Sorry I know this is an old topic here, but I thought I should explain something. I use propofol to knock out animals on a daily basis- propofol induces unconsciousness in the animal NOT sleep, however, one of the side effects of propofol is making you really sleepy when you come round from the anesthetic, so that is probably what Murray and MJ as aiming for, the hangover effect of the drug after it has stopped causing unconsciousness- this effect makes it fantastic for insomniacs I imagine, as it will make you very relaxed (has a muscle relaxant component) and just dopey as heck!

as for the vomiting, not everyone experiences those side effects, it is mostly young tall slim women who get it in humans- a lot of people just wake up feeling tired or out of it (hence the drugged up recording we hear of MJ after taking a slug of this, supposedly). Animals also tolerate it well, but usually wake up crying  and disorientated.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

April 22, 2013, 08:12:57 AM
Quote from: Billie J
Quote from: all4loveandbelieve
I want to ask a question. Did anyone of you got operated? I did. The day of my operation they administered anesthesia, obviously. Now the side effect once you wake up you throw up. Anesthesia makes you throw up often, I was throwing up  2 3 days, and also being dizzy.  This is not only me, but all people who got operated has that side effect. I have a doctor friend who told me that this is a major side effect from propofol. If Michael has been administered propofol every night or day to sleep, wouldn't he be throwing up, and being groggy, and more tired? This does not sound justified. There is more than meets the eye. My scenario is, Michael never got home on June 25. There was an impersonator who really looked like Michael in his bed, whom was really really sick and did not mind to die. This was all a master plan from Michael, and Murray was part of the plan. Murray administered propofol to that impersonator, and he is the one who died. They removed the tapes so they had no evidence that, it was not the real MJ. Michael made his escape. He is the one who took his money and his jewelry. Just my opinion. I am 100% sure Michael never took propofol. Blessings to all.

The thing is that: the amount propofol that "Dr" conrad murray gave mike, would make him sleep for 10 minutes. And the amount they gave you under your operation, must have been taken more than 10 minutes.
I don't think I ever heard of a operation how took only 10 minutes.
So how groggy do you get after only "sleeping" for 10 minutes?? And how good are your body's co-ordinations after 10 minutes with propofol in your blood???

My operation lasted 1 hr. Why would someone take propofol for 10 mins. What rest did you have in 10 mins?? Does not make sense

Sorry I know this is an old topic here, but I thought I should explain something. I use propofol to knock out animals on a daily basis- propofol induces unconsciousness in the animal NOT sleep, however, one of the side effects of propofol is making you really sleepy when you come round from the anesthetic, so that is probably what Murray and MJ as aiming for, the hangover effect of the drug after it has stopped causing unconsciousness- this effect makes it fantastic for insomniacs I imagine, as it will make you very relaxed (has a muscle relaxant component) and just dopey as heck!

as for the vomiting, not everyone experiences those side effects, it is mostly young tall slim women who get it in humans- a lot of people just wake up feeling tired or out of it (hence the drugged up recording we hear of MJ after taking a slug of this, supposedly). Animals also tolerate it well, but usually wake up crying  and disorientated.
so it would not be necessary to incubate or yes ?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

April 23, 2013, 02:06:04 AM
More than that..... it is ESSENTIAL to intubate. Propofol relaxes the muscles so much the person on it is unable to breath for themselves-- as the thorax will not contract to allow breathing movements anymore.

Murray would definately have had to intubate Michael for safety's sake- i suppose thats why gas canisters of 02 were being taken to his room? Has anyone ever mentioned finding ET tubes in his room for intubation?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions