MJonmind

Just wondering if anyone discussed the 1985 ambulance pic. I found this on another video.
[attachment=0:uwgkd1ao]MJ 85, 09.jpg[/attachment:uwgkd1ao]
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec.. I am not 100% sure but I think the media are protected in case a picture turns up being faked. I mean, I don't think consumers can sue mass media for something they purchased in good faith.

I have always said that I could prove the photo was faked and this far in the photo does not matter.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A lie can travel half way around the world while the truth is just putting on its shoes.

Mark Twain

Quote from: "MJonmind"
Just wondering if anyone discussed the 1985 ambulance pic. I found this on another video.
[attachment=0:xbf8qeww]MJ 85, 09.jpg[/attachment:xbf8qeww]

hehe "This is it"  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "hope"
I think what Serenitys_Dream means is...(Correct me if Im wrong Serenitys_dream).....why would they stop CPR, cover the patient (supposedly already deceased), take the time to load him, then uncover him and start CPR again. Not to mention, the paramedic is giving one handed CPR again and looking towards the back of the ambulance.
As a courtesy. If you have the opportunity to not let everyone see your patient naked or half naked, you try to take it. I don't blame them at all with all of the cameras around. Could you imagine if the video was able to capture a naked patient on the stretcher? That would have been terrible. I'm just saying regardless of who the patient is, this is totally not unusual.

[attachment=0:2akq47i4]MJ 85, 09.jpg[/attachment:2akq47i4]
That's fake. It's not from 1985. Michael wasn't even in the hospital in 1985, let alone intubated in an ambulance.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

becTopic starter

Quote from: "reading_on"
bec.. I am not 100% sure but I think the media are protected in case a picture turns up being faked. I mean, I don't think consumers can sue mass media for something they purchased in good faith.

I have always said that I could prove the photo was faked and this far in the photo does not matter.

Then please prove it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

MJonmind

Finally got time to read everything. SD and Bec, your posts are so informative and I agree with you for the most part. And I've certainly always had good feelings when I see that ponytailed "medic". A dummy makes the most sense for that photo scene, although a real body would help work for the bedroom and Murray, trip to the hospital in "other" ambulance with white-sheeted "body", and the autopsy. On the other hand somehow I don't think a real body is necessary with any of it at all, particularly if key people in every stage are in on the hoax. It could increase the legal problems after BAM, ethical issues fans and public, and emotional issues for those involved particularly the children. However it does seem like TS supports the use of dummies and real dead bodies for different occasions in the hoax.

LadyMedic, I can see that the guy doing the one-armed CPR very well could be reaching with the other arm to a support on the ceiling to stablize him for ambulance movement, although when BE took the pic the vehicle wasn't moving yet.

About the numerology in the hoax, this is an established fact in 18 months of study, the foundation of TS and Elvis studies, and IMO a tarot reading is only one of many possible sources of info for understanding what is going on.
Last Edit: January 10, 2011, 02:44:40 PM by MJonmind
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

becTopic starter

Finally got time to read everything. SD and Bec, your posts are so informative and I agree with you for the most part. And I've certainly always had good feelings when I see that ponytailed "medic". A dummy makes the most sense for that photo scene, although a real body would help work for the bedroom and Murray, trip to the hospital in "other" ambulance with white-sheeted "body", and the autopsy. On the other hand somehow I don't think a real body is necessary with any of it at all, particularly if key people in every stage are in on the hoax. It could increase the legal problems after BAM, ethical issues fans and public, and emotional issues for those involved particularly the children.

LadyMedic, I can see that the guy doing the one-armed CPR very well could be reaching with the other arm to a support on the ceiling to stablize him for ambulance movement, although when BE took the pic the vehicle wasn't moving yet.

Sorry about my insert pic, and yes it would have been January 27, 1984, so I agree it sounds like that pic is fake.

Agree. In my opinion, the presence of a real body compounds difficulty in a way that seems to provide no benefit over the use of a mannequin, especially considering the culture in the US regarding death and dying.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

MissG

Quote from: "LadyMedic"
I don't believe it. No bed is firm enough for legit compressions. MAYBE one of those memory foam beds, but definitely not a spring bed.

A foam bed would also be not efficient, even having the patients arm underneeth his own back as a support, the commpresions would not be 100% effective. A hard surface is needed, hard as the floor.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal