Quote from: "puremind"
That's not Murray from the trial.

Here are a couple of different shots. Also - doesn't it sound like the photog is calling him Carter instead of Conrad?
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

I wonder if Murray introduced himself to the balloon guy before taking one of the balloons: Hello, you may know me, I am Michael Jackson doctor :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Balloon boy hoax everyone :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJhasSpoken

Quote from: "voiceforthesilent"
Quote from: "puremind"
That's not Murray from the trial.

Here are a couple of different shots. Also - doesn't it sound like the photog is calling him Carter instead of Conrad?

That's what I was thinking too.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Grace

Quote from: "MagentaLOVES"
BALLOON BOY HOAX!

+

Sea pineapples are known for both their peculiar appearance, described by journalist Nick Tosches as "something that could exist only in a purely hallucinatory eco-system"
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Harvey is too funny these days.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
***********************************************************************************************
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
***********************************************************************************************
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

~Souza~

I think I'll book a trip to Santa Monica and see if I walk into the doc.

hoax hoax hoax hoax hoax hoax.... when will people finally notice??
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RK

Quote from: "MJhasSpoken"
Full of hot air...Murray or the balloon?
Hillarious. TMZ's Murray articles have had me laughing all week. But then again, he's a "doctor" and he would know that laughter is the best medicine of all.  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

All these photos and videos the should have done before June 25, there is no other explanation
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "paula-c"
All these photos and videos the should have done before June 25, there is no other explanation
:shock:  good thought...might be....because the people treat him like a nice normal citizen ....if i'  would see him on the streets i'd shout some things to him  :lol:  :lol:
Wasn't the pink panther song in the background? :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
Connie is a NICE guy. He helps everyone. Saves lives in the plane, buys kids balloons :) But he bought a SpongeBob SquarePants balloon. And I want you guys to read this article ;) Nice clue :D  :lol:

Tom Kenny, the voice of Spongebob Squarepants dies again!

Spongebob Squarepants is one of our all time favorite cartoon series and today every single soul in America is searching about it because another nasty internet hoax tried to kill Tom Kenny, the voice of Spongebob Squarepants, once again last night on Friday 29th October, 2010.

At present, the term ‘Tom Kenny – The Voice of Spongebob Squarepants Died’ is reportedly topping the top Google and Yahoo trends as millions of fans have continuously been coming this way since morning just to discover whether Tom Kenny is dead or alive.

Well, for every fan’s huge relief, no, Tom Kenny is not dead. The 48-year-old voice actor/comedian is alive and doing well along with his wife and two kids, who, at present, most likely be wondering at Tom Kenny’s fate that tricked the angel of death not once but twice!

And if you guys are wondering that why someone would spread such hoaxes?

The answerer is very simple i.e. it’s quite a cheap way to gather bulks of internet traffics within no time and apparently the most enjoyable hobby for all those who have left with nothing to do in their lives except spreading malicious news about all those who are much in demand.

In past the internet rumor factories have successfully targeted Britney Spears, Tom Cruise, Justin Bieber and now it seems that their new favorite subject is Tom Kenny, who has been targeted earlier this year as well.

So take my advice and avoid believing in such matters, until and unless a renowned source approves it.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

_Anna_

Even if strange, when the article with Murray's new yellow-blue bow tie appeared and when I looked at the bow tie on zoom my first reaction was "that looks like spongebob....what the hell" but I really don't know if that is the idea. That was my first reaction at the bow tie. I thought it had no logic and it was just a ridiculous bow tie though.

And now again spongebob, makes me rethink about my reaction at the bow tie. I don't know what's with all this, if it has a connection with the voice of spongebob and the false death.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "Le Papillon Bleu"
:shock:  good thought...might be....because the people treat him like a nice normal citizen ....if i'  would see him on the streets i'd shout some things to him  :lol:  :lol:

Almost like a movie  :lol:  8-) .

Revenge of the Pink Panther (1978)

To prove that he still is strong and powerful, Philippe Douvier decides to kill Chief Inspector Jacques Clouseau. Once Clouseau's death has been announced, the former Chief Inspector, Charles Dreyfus, feels much, much better and is released from the mental hospital.Jacques Clouseau tries to take advantage of his "death" and goes under cover with Cato to find out who tried to assassinate him.

Chief Inspector Jacques Clouseau is dead. At least that is what the world (and Charles Dreyfus) believe when a dead body is discovered in Clouseau's car after being shot off the road. Naturally, Jacques Clouseau knows differently, and taking advantage of not being alive, sets out to discover why an attempt was made on his life. But how will Dreyfus react when he finds out that his dream is really a nightmare?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[size=150]You can change the world, I can\'t do it by myself.
                                                         - Michael Jackson[/size]
[/b]

Quote from: "ForTheTruth"
Quote from: "Le Papillon Bleu"

Almost like a movie  :lol:  8-) .

Revenge of the Pink Panther (1978)

To prove that he still is strong and powerful, Philippe Douvier decides to kill Chief Inspector Jacques Clouseau. Once Clouseau's death has been announced, the former Chief Inspector, Charles Dreyfus, feels much, much better and is released from the mental hospital.Jacques Clouseau tries to take advantage of his "death" and goes under cover with Cato to find out who tried to assassinate him.

Chief Inspector Jacques Clouseau is dead. At least that is what the world (and Charles Dreyfus) believe when a dead body is discovered in Clouseau's car after being shot off the road. Naturally, Jacques Clouseau knows differently, and taking advantage of not being alive, sets out to discover why an attempt was made on his life. But how will Dreyfus react when he finds out that his dream is really a nightmare?
:D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

Seems like Mike is trying to make us laugh in between all the prelim 'serious' stuff. Get the pressure off a little.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

Now there are photos of Murray taken by a fan and not by TMZ, the credits are Sinderella

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Serenitys_Dream

Quote from: "pillekelille"
Murray ponied up the few bucks for the little girl's balloon and one for himself -- it looked like he took the SpongeBob one.

If things don't go Murray's way next week, he may want to move into a pineapple under the sea.

The Pineapple
Pineapple as Hospitality Symbol
In larger, well-to-do homes, the dining room doors were kept closed to heighten visitors' suspense about the table being readied on the other side. At the appointed moment, and with the maximum amount of pomp and drama, the doors were flung open to reveal the evening's main event. Visitors confronted with pineapple-topped food displays felt particularly honored by a hostess who obviously spared no expense to ensure her guests' dining pleasure

In this manner, the fruit which was the visual keystone of the feast naturally came to symbolize the high spirits of the social events themselves; the image of the pineapple coming to express the sense of welcome, good cheer, human warmth and family affection inherent to such gracious home gatherings.

This was how the pineapple, came to symbolize welcoming friendship, good cheer, human warmth and the family affection that was inherent to such gatherings. Pineapples are still a treasured housewarming gift for friends and family.

Jesus and Hospitality
‘Come, you who are blessed by my Father, inherit the Kingdom prepared for you from the creation of the world. For I was hungry, and you fed me. I was thirsty, and you gave me a drink. I was a stranger, and you invited me into your home.' ~ Matthew 25:34-35

These are the words of Jesus and they suggest that one of the first signs of faith, in a person, is the practice of hospitality. Here Jesus mentions food, drink and a welcome to the table. When practiced in life assures us of a welcome at his future banquet.

Pineapple Continued
The Colonial Pineapple Trade
Ships brought in preserved pineapples from Caribbean islands as expensive sweetmeats--pineapple chunks candied, glazed and packed in sugar. The actual whole fruit was even more costly and difficult to obtain. Wooden ship travel in the tropics was hot, humid and slow, often rotting pineapple cargoes before they could be landed. Only the speediest ships and most fortuitous weather conditions could deliver ripe, wholesome pineapples to the confectionery shops of cities such as Boston, Philadelphia, Annapolis and Williamsburg.

A hostesses' ability to have a pineapple for an important dining event said as much about her rank as it did about her resourcefulness, given that the street trade in available fresh pineapples could be as brisk as it was bitchy. So sought after were the prickly fruits that colonial confectioners sometimes rented them to households by the day. Later, the same fruit was sold to other, more affluent clients who actually ate it. As you might imagine, hostesses would have gone to great lengths to conceal the fact that the pineapple that was the visual apogee of their table display and a central topic of their guests' conversation was only rented.

Rare Pineapple: King of Colonial Fruits
While fruits in general--fresh, dried, candied and jellied--were the major attractions of the community's appetite and dining practices, the pineapple was the true celebrity. Its rarity, expense, reputation and striking visual attractiveness made it the ultimate exotic fruit. It was the pineapple that came to literally crown the most important feasts: often held aloft on special pedestals as the pinnacle of the table's central food mound.

Pineapple: Treat of Kings
In such a gastronomic milieu, reports and later samples food of the New World's pineapple--whose ripe yellow pulp literally exploded natural sweetness when chewed--made the fruit an item of celebrity and curiosity for royal gourmet and horticulturist alike. Despite dogged efforts by European gardeners, it was nearly two centuries before they were able to perfect a hothouse method for growing a pineapple plant. Thus, into the 1600s, the pineapple remained so uncommon and coveted a commodity that King Charles II of England posed for an official portrait in an act then symbolic of royal privilege -- receiving a pineapple as a gift.

Charles II Receiving a Pineapple. British School, c. 1675. © The Royal Collection

Charles II
Charles II (29 May 1630 OS – 6 February 1685 OS) was monarch of the three kingdoms of England, Scotland, and Ireland.

Charles II's father King Charles I was executed at Whitehall on 30 January 1649, at the climax of the English Civil War. England entered the period known to history as the English Interregnum or the English Commonwealth and the country was a de facto republic, led by Oliver Cromwell. Cromwell defeated Charles at the Battle of Worcester on 3 September 1651, and Charles fled to mainland Europe. Cromwell became virtual dictator of England, Scotland and Ireland. Charles spent the next nine years in exile in France, the United Provinces and the Spanish Netherlands.

A political crisis that followed the death of Cromwell in 1658 resulted in the restoration of the monarchy, and Charles was invited to return to Britain. On 29 May 1660, his 30th birthday, he was received in London to public acclaim. After 1660, all legal documents were dated as if Charles had succeeded his father as king in 1649.

Charles was popularly known as the Merrie Monarch, in reference to both the liveliness and hedonism of his court and the general relief at the return to normality after over a decade of rule by Oliver Cromwell and the Puritans. Charles's wife, Catherine of Braganza, bore no children, but Charles acknowledged at least 12 illegitimate children by various mistresses As illegitimate children were excluded from the succession, he was succeeded by his brother James.

The reason I have included the information about Charles II is because with his death and then his brother's death, the British Royal bloodline changed to another branch because these two had no legitimate heirs (only illegitimate children). Their line was the "Stuart" bloodline and for taking the throne purposes it had ended. The branch that took the throne is what Elizabeth II can trace her lineage through and they are not descended from The House of Stuart.

The interesting thing though is that Diana is a descendant of Charles II (The House of Stuart) and William is therefore a high-bred of these two royal bloodlines. I have previously posted about the Coat of Arms on the gates of Neverland etc so I thought that this was quite interesting since the "Pineapple" led me there.  :lol:

(Just a note: The King of Ethiopia Haile Selassie I, which is my post on Michael and religious symbols and the possible Royalty connection:
The heir to a dynasty that traced its origins to the 13th century, and from there by tradition back to King Solomon and the Queen of Sheba, Haile Selassie is a defining figure in both Ethiopian and African history.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login )
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions