It's true that many words and ways of the doctor remind  Michael;  if he himself were in disguise, maybe he should have the stilts … who knows maybe working with the circus  he has learned to use them well…if I’m not wrong, Michael has invented also special shoes for the anti-gravity illusion...
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "~Souza~"
LOL, or Mike read that we discussed the possibility that he is Murray in disguise (only once or twice imo) and he's stirring it up a bit.

Are you having fun Mike?

That came to my mind, too. :lol: :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

أملي هو فيكم.

Quote from: "MJFAN7"
Quote from: "~Souza~"
LOL, or Mike read that we discussed the possibility that he is Murray in disguise (only once or twice imo) and he's stirring it up a bit.

Are you having fun Mike?

That came to my mind, too. :lol: :D
I don't think it's Michael  in disguise..BUT if I was there i would throw at him some harmless eggs or tomatoes...;))) that's the time when I want to see his true face!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I watched "Revenge of the Pink Panther Panther" and it was hilarious  :lol: :D !  

The opening scene begins with Philippe Douvier (business man/drug trade) meeting a member from the New York Mafia. Philippe is trying to prove that he is capable to partner up with a drug business. The American Mafia doesn't think Philippe is the right man for the job. So Philippe and his right wing man, Algo, decide to come up with a plan to have Clouseau (Cheif Invesitgator) murdered. Philippe thinks that will be enough proof to the American Mafia that he will be able to control the drug business. Also because Clouseau is a threat to there underground business.

Later on in the movie Philippe calls Clouseau and pretends to be an informant. He tell's him where a criminal (Claude Rousseau) is located, who is involved in the drug trade. Clouseau drives to the location, but Claude ends up robbing Clouseau. His car and clothes get stolen at gunpoint by the criminal. Claude drives into the trap and is killed by Philippe's men. Thats when Clouseau's faked death begins  :).

Here are a few quotes from the movie that i thought were umm... :shock:

First scene
Philippe Douvier - "Tell him the 25th, as agreed. I'll send him a sign. A little demonstration, to prove that i'm still strong." (6/25/09?)

Buisness Meeting
Philippe Douvier - "I sent them a word, that i will give them a demonstration, a sign. To show that I am still in control. That France is still a viable country."

Algo - "Who is the most impotant man in France today?" (well known celebrity?)
Philippe- "For our purpose?"
Algo - "A man New York knows even better than the president of France?A man in which our entire world organization is familiar with? and would like nothing better than to see him out of the way? Who has given us nothing but trouble for the past ten tears? Who has survived 16 assasination attempts? Including two by his own boss? You want to impress New York? eliminate Clouseau."

One of Clouseau's disguises in the movie made me think of hatman. Well a shorter version. :P
[youtube:vp3aa3fw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nD80iRZLYe0[/youtube:vp3aa3fw]

Clouseau decides to show up at his own funeral and burial.  :lol:
[youtube:vp3aa3fw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kw_3iYSRypM[/youtube:vp3aa3fw]

Towards the end of the movie Clouseau catches the bad guys. Fireworks go off and the next day it is revealed to the world that he is not dead but alive :) .
[youtube:vp3aa3fw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D4950NwzqdE[/youtube:vp3aa3fw]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[size=150]You can change the world, I can\'t do it by myself.
                                                         - Michael Jackson[/size]
[/b]

Quote from: "ForTheTruth"
I watched "Revenge of the Pink Panther Panther" and it was hilarious  :lol: :D !  

The opening scene begins with Philippe Douvier (business man/drug trade) meeting a member from the New York Mafia. Philippe is trying to prove that he is capable to partner up with a drug business. The American Mafia doesn't think Philippe is the right man for the job. So Philippe and his right wing man, Algo, decide to come up with a plan to have Clouseau (Cheif Invesitgator) murdered. Philippe thinks that will be enough proof to the American Mafia that he will be able to control the drug business. Also because Clouseau is a threat to there underground business.

Later on in the movie Philippe calls Clouseau and pretends to be an informant. He tell's him where a criminal (Claude Rousseau) is located, who is involved in the drug trade. Clouseau drives to the location, but Claude ends up robbing Clouseau. His car and clothes get stolen at gunpoint by the criminal. Claude drives into the trap and is killed by Philippe's men. Thats when Clouseau's faked death begins  :).

Here are a few quotes from the movie that i thought were umm... :shock:

First scene
Philippe Douvier - "Tell him the 25th, as agreed. I'll send him a sign. A little demonstration, to prove that i'm still strong." (6/25/09?)

Buisness Meeting
Philippe Douvier - "I sent them a word, that i will give them a demonstration, a sign. To show that I am still in control. That France is still a viable country."

Algo - "Who is the most impotant man in France today?" (well known celebrity?)
Philippe- "For our purpose?"
Algo - "A man New York knows even better than the president of France?A man in which our entire world organization is familiar with? and would like nothing better than to see him out of the way? Who has given us nothing but trouble for the past ten tears? Who has survived 16 assasination attempts? Including two by his own boss? You want to impress New York? eliminate Clouseau."

One of Clouseau's disguises in the movie made me think of hatman. Well a shorter version. :P
[youtube:1nmb4zgd]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nD80iRZLYe0[/youtube:1nmb4zgd]

Clouseau decides to show up at his own funeral and burial.  :lol:
[youtube:1nmb4zgd]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kw_3iYSRypM[/youtube:1nmb4zgd]

Towards the end of the movie Clouseau catches the bad guys. Fireworks go off and the next day it is revealed to the world that he is not dead but alive :) .
[youtube:1nmb4zgd]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D4950NwzqdE[/youtube:1nmb4zgd]

okay I might be too nutty....but again "death hoax"...everywhere i turn i see death hoaxes....behind Murray....from Paris's words...etc
Thanx for the videos!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

everlastinglove_MJ

I watched "Revenge of the Pink Panther Panther" and it was hilarious  :lol: :D !  ….

I wouldn't be surprised that Michael uses some scenes from famous movies in the hoax. Somehow, I’m thinking of the movies of Hitchcock, who’s the master of suspense. In this hoax it seems Michael is the master of suspense. He might be inspired by Alfred Hitchcock.

On You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login more about Hitchcock and his work. I copied+pasted some parts of which I think it’s interesting, because some things might fit in Michael’s hoax(movie):
“Fashion, in the widest sense of fashioning, disguising, making and, in instances, remaking (Vertigo, To Catch a Thief) and making-believe (delusion, trickery), fabricating are the formal cloth of a Hitchcock film, its texture and weave. To that extent, his films are a reflection upon the illusions they create, the aspect that the film-makers of the French nouvelle vague (Rohmer, Chabrol, Rivette) focussed upon: not only the spectacle of an illusion but the consciousness of it, made conscious in part by a doubling, a scene constructed by the regard of the characters and entered into by the audience who are led to identify with the characters. The audience is that other crucial element of subjectivity recruited by Hitchcock. His characters and the audience are simultaneously creators of a fiction, caught within it by their desires including the desire to imagine and fabricate, and spectators of it, marvelling at (and commenting upon) the fictional scene in which they are involved and that they have taken a hand in manufacturing.
Insofar as many of Hitchcock’s main characters are accused of a crime or are liable to commit one, or suspected of being so liable (the crime is almost always murder) and though in most cases they are innocent, that is falsely accused, they are plunged, of necessity, into a world of deceit and false appearance in order to prove the ‘truth’ of things and thus their innocence. The audience is in a similar, duplicate position. The false world has been dressed up, fabricated by them (Vertigo) and/or fabricated for them by others, either by the actual killers or by the police pursuing them (Vertigo, North by Northwest), while the task of the hero is to point to the fiction, unravel it, find its threads, seams, stitchings, contrivances, as a detective might. (There is a play with the sartorial by Hitchcock: the tearing of seams of dress as in Saboteur and Mr and Mrs Smith, fittings as in North by Northwest, Vertigo, Rebecca and Under Capricorn, costuming in The Man Who Knew Too Much and To Catch a Thief). By the time the fiction and the crime that is at the centre of it is revealed, truth and fiction, false and real, guilty and innocent become less contraries than intertwined and inextricable.
Madeleine Elster whom Scottie pursues for nearly half of Vertigo is an illusion of his making provoked by his desire. In fact, Madeleine had been manufactured by Gavin Elster who used Judy (dressed her, tutored her to excite, to be a lure and alluring) to incite Scottie to take the bait, to fall in love. She is also a fantasm, a ghost from the past. Madeleine is made to seem (by her actions and the story, and the explanation of it given by Elster), not herself, but one possessed by another, by the dead Carlotta. In reality, Madeleine is possessed by Judy or more precisely Judy, by assuming the attributes of a confected Madeleine, is possessed by that idea of her. Scottie is seduced by the invention that in turn possesses him. He is spellbound, pursuing an hallucination, that is, he completes the false picture given to him, the image of Madeleine that has been fabricated for him, just as the audience is made to complete images given to them by Hitchcock. The narrative then, as presented to the audience, is a false one that the audience is meant to believe as true. The deception is the work of Hitchcock, by making things as palpable and realistic as he can.
The tradition to which Hitchcock’s false and misleading narratives relate is detective fiction where the narrative needs not simply to be read but deciphered. It is intended to be misleading, is a labyrinth, a puzzle, a bedeviled tale. Clues are so organised as to raise suspicion, to lead the reader astray and into a journey of pursuit, to offer solutions, fallacious yet plausible, until the detective puts together the clues correctly to find the criminal and discover the truth, often helped by another criminal act, or the semblance of one, as in Dial M for Murder, Frenzy and I Confess, which provokes the truth and reveals it to everyone, allowing the world to return to its tenuous and temporary normality. At that point, when the entirety of the narrative is revealed as false, it needs to be reread, retraversed since it had been a masquerade, deceitful, trickery. The audience or the reader returns to the past, as Scottie does to reconceive what ‘really’ happened.”

Hitchcock appeared briefly in many of his own films, usually playing upon his portly figure in an incongruous manner, for example, seen struggling to get a double bass onto a train, or walking dogs in the background. Source: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Eventually he was forced to appear in the beginning of each movie so that the audience wouldn't be destracted from the plot while they were looking for a glimbs of the master... Source: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Now, this may sound silly but what if Michael does the same, appearing in his own hoax(film), i.e. Michael as a cameraman outside the courthouse. Or in this TMZ-video You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login at 00:41the walking guy in the white shirt, who's looking in the camera and Murray looks at him. Just a thought.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions