Usher cd
January 08, 2011, 11:50:04 PM
Hello! Ok I was at bestbuy looking for a music cd and I found a usher cd pack called "the truth tour" now I immediantly asked my dad for it he said yes because I'm a HUGE usher fan and I think that usher is in on the hoax. Here's 2 things I noticed on the box:

1. The title. The truth tour. It sounded like it popped out at you. Could someone please find out in wich year he did this tour in?

2. The price. Exactly 25 dollars. (2+5=7)

Anyway I got home and immediantly put it on. I only watched confessions part 1 and 2 and burn scince those are my favorite songs. I noticed that usher did a cross pose at one point (he did the same thing at the vma's after doing a bunch of mj moves) and that kanye west comes and raps and in that rap he says "she gonna tell you to beat it" using one of mj's song titles. Now many artists say that (young money "she Michael Jackson bad" kanye west again I think with Keri hilson "this is bad real bad Michael Jackson") but usher is in the hoax so he might have had a actual purpose to use mj's song title.

What do yall think? :)
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Everytime I try to find him he's leaving no clues left behind him. And they have no way of knowing of the suspect, or what to expect
- My Smooth Criminal

L.O.V.E the world!

Re: Usher cd
January 09, 2011, 12:18:17 AM
Sorry! It's called "truth tour behind the truth live from alanta" (remember tito Jackson at atlanta for newyears eve?) I just checked the box and it said that I thought it was the truth tour but it's not. And on the back it has 3 pics of him. 2 of them are of him jn the cross pose. It also says that it was in 2005 (2 + 5=7)
Tell me what you think! :)
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Everytime I try to find him he's leaving no clues left behind him. And they have no way of knowing of the suspect, or what to expect
- My Smooth Criminal

L.O.V.E the world!

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal