What disturbs me most about this particular scenario is the events that took place on this day during the assassination attempt and their efforts to help treat Giffords. Everything occurred so conveniently, almost to the point in which it was TOO convenient.  The parallels between 9/11 and the little girl, (after hearing this I nearly cried) the fact that the congresswoman was shot in the head and was brought to a medical center in which she later was said to have survived from he attack on  Saturday and was brought quickly so that there wasn't that much activity going on. I think the fact that she is a congresswoman is the reason why she is still alive today. She is a noble and prestigious woman in her respective cabinet and she lives, yet 90% of regular citizens whens hot in the head immediately die as a result of the impact from the brain. The disturbing part is if michael is dead (which I highly doubt at this point anyway), the fact that he could have easily been revived or saved and wasn't is simply outrageous considering the circumstances. If michael jackson were in Giffords place, I think he would have eventually passed on. but because this congresswoman has CONGRESS attached to her name, she lives. Nevertheless, it's a strange story itself and I do hope that she can recover from this devastating attack. I just think that something fishy is going on and i hope that the government isn't playing tricks on us once again. injustice.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Coming soon to a trial near you; MJ: the resurrection

gwynned

I'm going out on a limb here and suggest that this whole thing is a hoax.  Maybe I've been following MJ's hoax for too long, but this smells the same to me.  

I've been following this for much of the last two days and have seen contradiction upon contradiction.  For example, we have only heard from the sheriff who was long on opinion about why it happened and the shooter's mental state and short on facts.  Of the articles I read most reference unnamed authorities for their information.  

Here's the latest weirdness.  This is Loughner's Youtube channel.  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  Note that he favorited a video on this channel:  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

The video is really bizarre, but I'll hold off on commenting on that because of the big find, except to say the person in the video points out he only has his right arm.

Classitup10 (Loughner's ID) made the following comment just an hour ago.

Channel comments from Mr. Loughner on this channel

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Here's an interesting comment made less than an hour ago.

CIassitup10

CIassitup10 (50 minutes ago)
666 is coming
sheeps
666 is coin 666 in the hand right sheeps

How is he making comments if he's in jail?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

pepper

Compare what this hospital does/says concerning the congresswoman's condition to what UCLA didn't say about Michael Jackson's condition.

At :42 the SURGEONS speak at the news conference.  

Link to video:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Grace

As to the comment on youtube, here's an explanation:
@JakDerrida Gosh, don't you see that he just changed the second letter of Loughner's username "Classitup10". It's capital I (eye) instead of l (el). I and l look the same with the youtube standard font. Loughner's original is "classitup10". This guy's is "ciassitup10". But he wrote the letter i in capital, so it looks like l. =)
ViPad2011 4 hours ago

TATTOO 666 IN THE HAND RIGHT SHEEPS
CIassitup10 5 hours ago

THE PIMIENTO666 IS THE BOSS
CIassitup10 5 hours ago

This whole thing is a fight in the bushes.
A 9 year old kid was said to have been killed.
Anything ringing?

There's more - reference from the youtube (his myspace was shut down obviously):
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
***********************************************************************************************
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
***********************************************************************************************
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

gwynned

Grace wrote

@JakDerrida Gosh, don't you see that he just changed the second letter of Loughner's username "Classitup10". It's capital I (eye) instead of l (el). I and l look the same with the youtube standard font. Loughner's original is "classitup10". This guy's is "ciassitup10". But he wrote the letter i in capital, so it looks like l. =)
ViPad2011 4 hours ago

Actually, that's not true.  Unfortunately all comments have been removed from both channels and Giffords is no longer subscribed to Loughner's channel.  However, I used the name as it appeared on the comments previously and pulled up his channel.  In fact, if you use an "i" or an "l" in the second position, the same channel appears.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Grace

Quote from: "gwynned"
In fact, if you use an "i" or an "l" in the second position, the same channel appears.

THIS should not happen.
A search may be case-sensitive thus differentiating between capital and regular letters, but a search will not mix up an "I" with an "L". Youtube's mother company is Google and if someone knows how a search function should work properly, it's Google.

The channel can only come up with both search results if
1) either both search terms are in the database leading to the result - double entry (how come?)
2) or the search function includes spelling errors and knows based on common errors mixing up "I" with an "L" to search for both and come up with whatever database entry is found corresponding to both spelling possibilities.

Still, the user commenting either was the Channel owner acting from a smartphone or some freerider / background person signing on with a differently spelt user name as explained above.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

gwynned

Is Loughner's mug shot a FAKE

Here's an interesting article in which Loughner's friend says the Loughner liked pushing buttons and speculates as to the reason for the rampage as follows:

Since hearing of the rampage, Tierney has been trying to figure out why Loughner did what he allegedly did. "More chaos, maybe," he says. "I think the reason he did it was mainly to just promote chaos. He wanted the media to freak out about this whole thing. He wanted exactly what's happening. He wants all of that."

Note that the mugshot in the article shows him bald with no eyebrows and, frankly, very different from other shots of him.  Is it a fake?  Here's a link to a discussion on ATS where someone is suggesting this, especially since the courtroom drawing shows him with hair!You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

gwynned

Quote from: "Grace"
Quote from: "gwynned"
In fact, if you use an "i" or an "l" in the second position, the same channel appears.

THIS should not happen.
A search may be case-sensitive thus differentiating between capital and regular letters, but a search will not mix up an "I" with an "L". Youtube's mother company is Google and if someone knows how a search function should work properly, it's Google.

The channel can only come up with both search results if
1) either both search terms are in the database leading to the result - double entry (how come?)
2) or the search function includes spelling errors and knows based on common errors mixing up "I" with an "L" to search for both and come up with whatever database entry is found corresponding to both spelling possibilities.

Still, the user commenting either was the Channel owner acting from a smartphone or some freerider / background person signing on with a differently spelt user name as explained above.

Actually, these accounts are mirrors of the original because they were only opened January 10th, while his original account was from October, I believe.  It does beg the question as to why someone would do this, however.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions