Grenat

Re: Cant find the whole interview, why?
January 05, 2010, 07:42:02 PM
Grenat, Can I ask you why if it wasn't MJ on LKL you are  :D   about that? Surely that would be bad news? I know that if it turns out not to be MJ on LKL it doesn't necessarily mean MJ is no more.

Well I always have hope even if we reaches dead end on a possible piste

Even if it's not Mike , why Dave acted just like him ? You can't give me excuses like "When you spend time with someone for long you take his gestures and way of talking"sure you can take certain features but not to confuse people and make them believe you became this person right ?Does it seems to you that Mike's children, Elizabeth Taylor or Kenny act and talk like Michael ?I don't think so , even tough they spent so much time with him !
So even if it's not Mike it means that DD has taken great effort to try to be exactly as Mike to the point of confusing us..it's fishy and it means something

Do you watch TV a lot ? For example try to find an interview of a friend of Brittany Murphy or Patrick Swayze. Does their friend begin to act like them ?
I don't think so !

Why even tough there is so much suspicion around them,does the family and friends of Mike act like weirdoes ? One slip-up all the time(Jermaine and Kenny are my favorite for the slip-up , what's your favorite ?  :D )
Another one try to act his voice(Janet with Scream)
And another one act , talk and take all his gimmicks(DD on LKL)
Come on ! they are trying to tell us something and that something is :
Mike is here so follow us and don't lose hope
That's why  :D
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mj[L]

January 06, 2010, 05:38:22 AM
I just watched the video on the link above and to me it still sounds like MJ, just a bit lower! He is very good at changing the tone of his voice remember (e.g. song '2000 Watts')

Also, check out this prank call made to Michael by some DJ or something: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
At around 00:35 Michael changes the tone of his voice as he is pretending to be a member of staff!

:)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 06, 2010, 04:02:43 PM
I'm new to this forum and this is my first post regarding DD and I must say, the Dave Dave thing is plausible....MJ can change his voice really well....look at the video when he was younger at Barry White's ranch w/ his family (youtube). He's playing around with the mic and camera and changing his voice like a weather reporter...(it's too cute! lol) and lets not forget the character he played in the Ghosts minifilm? He's got many talents and character work is one of em....not only that but DD really DID have similar mannerisms and vocal inflections.....PLUS the eyes....VERY similar...but this interview you all speak of...there's another one other than the LKL?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

lisap27

January 06, 2010, 04:09:20 PM
@BlessHisHeart

yeah have a look on youtube!! there's probably a longer version this link was only snippets of it!! the other one i have seen sounds more like MJ in my opinion than this one!!  :shock:

i don't know why, it just does to me.. :roll:  and like i said in my other post.. as you have..  people pick up other peoples mannerisms when you spend a lot of time with that person.. even though they don't realise their doin it!!

I also think DD is no fool.. and probably did his best to act like MJ.. you never know..  :shock:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 07, 2010, 06:40:03 PM
^^I understand the picking up of mannerisms when being around someone, but has DD been around MJ recently? I thought he spent time with him back in the 80s and NOT anytime recently...I can't seem to find even the snippets of this other interview (even on YouTube)...is there a link??
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 07, 2010, 07:17:24 PM
lispa27, Can I ask you why you think Dave Dave did his best to act like MJ. Are you saying you think it was the real DD on LKL? If that is the case why would DD need to act like MJ? Do you not mean MJ did his best to act/sound like DD?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

lisap27

January 08, 2010, 04:36:39 AM
Quote from: "mjjveritas"
lispa27, Can I ask you why you think Dave Dave did his best to act like MJ. Are you saying you think it was the real DD on LKL? If that is the case why would DD need to act like MJ? Do you not mean MJ did his best to act/sound like DD?

i honestly don't know about this DD character.. i just think on the original LKL interview i seen i was astounded how much it was MJ.. and was convinced.. then i watched the other one on here.. and questioned myself cos it didn't sound like him on this one!!

i think DD is fully aware of these forums, and i think he likes to add salt to the wounds and spark things up.. like his weird things on his myspace.. i dunno something is just off.. i can't put my finger on it.. i don't know if they've changed the sound or what on this video on here.. but its not the same voice.. i'm convinced of it!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 08, 2010, 05:39:42 AM
Compare the DaveDave in this second CNN-video You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login   at 0:39 saying "hug" with o2 press conference You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  at 4:30 saying "call" -- in my opinion it´s the same voice. It is getting lower when he´s accentuating a word he "planned" to say intentionally. When he´s saying something unintentionally, his accentuations are higher (going to a kind of singing-level).

Something else i`ve "detected": DaveDave has a slight hunch at 1:13, just like Michael. The man seems not to be 32 years old but older.

Don´t worry, it´s the same person like the one in the LKL-interview, and it´s somebody performing, an actor playing a role, giving us a nice performance, showing his talent for disguising...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Immortality's my game

mj[L]

January 08, 2010, 10:34:27 AM
I believe that it is MJ in the video above, it was MJ on LKL and also on Leeza (sorry, don't know this show so don't know it's full name  :))
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions