gwynnedTopic starter

Robbie Williams - SOS - AMAZING lyrics
January 07, 2011, 11:10:50 AM
I got chills watching this:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Is Robbie part of MJ's Army?  Check this out

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

As an aside, he's considered in some circles as the other King of Pop in Britain.  Coincidence?
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tarja

Re: Robbie Williams - SOS - AMAZING lyrics
January 07, 2011, 11:25:05 AM
He's far from being any king - eveyone claims now to be "the king". It's enrages me. The title of "king" was achieved by dedication and unique music. It's not a title to be taken as it would be some kind of inheritance. It's not even a title. It's like natural for Michael and it BELONGS to Michael. Anyway, I go read the lyrics
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[size=150]I won\'t be using this account/ID name anymore. My name is Yulia, for who wants to know. Souza, you can delete this account if you want to.I\'m not using it anymore.[/size]

gwynnedTopic starter

January 07, 2011, 11:52:01 AM
Quote from: "Tarja"
He's far from being any king - eveyone claims now to be "the king". It's enrages me. The title of "king" was achieved by dedication and unique music. It's not a title to be taken as it would be some kind of inheritance. It's not even a title. It's like natural for Michael and it BELONGS to Michael. Anyway, I go read the lyrics

He never claimed to be the King of Pop.  He was VOTED that by the British public.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

January 07, 2011, 12:48:08 PM
I think Randy Phillips says it all in this video and I don't think he's in a plot to destroy MJ either. He knows something most don't know.

"It's like living history. Michael's not a star, he's something bigger. The world needs some good news, and I think he is that good news."

Elsewhere in an interview RP says also, "I think Michael Jackson is the most Christ-like person I know."
Why would he say that? You probably know where I'm going with that. Couple that with how Kenny Ortega acts at the beginning of TII--the awe, reverence of "the man". Orianthi, "His presence is just amazing!"

Also in this video the creator puts two song videos side-by-side of MJ performing dangerous (I think) and the girl singing,"Comeon everyone get happy, get ready for the judgement day." Well it appears that day is coming now! Good parallel.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions