Dr. Conrad Murray Would Eventually Be Accused
January 07, 2011, 12:02:06 AM
Interesting.

Wednesday, July 29, 2009
Conrad Murray--Coming Clean or Not?

As I wrote 26 days ago, when I admitted Illuminus Theo's complicity in the Michael Jackson Death Hoax, Dr. Conrad Murray would eventually be accused of having supposedly given Michael Jackson Diprivan, which resulted in his death.
Ironically, the news yesterday reported that Murray's home and clinics had been searched, and that he confessed to having administered Diprivan, which caused his death--but that he was cooperating, and "not a suspect." What more would it take for him to be a suspect? Of course, as I noted almost a month ago, the one who died of Diprivan was not Jackson but Dimitrie Draghicescu (no relation to the famous Romanian diplomat and writer).

As Murray supposedly comes clean, consider again his description the past couple days of how he gave CPR to Jackson. He said he used one hand on Jackson's chest while supporting his back with the other hand. If you've ever given CPR, you'd know it takes a lot of force, and probably two hands. How could Murray give one-handed CPR? He said he did this because Jackson's body was frail.

If Jackson was so frail, how could he have planned to perform 50 shows?

Jackson was not frail, he did not intend to go through with the 50 shows, and while Murray did administer the Diprivan that left a corpse, the body was not Michael Jackson, who is now in The Place With No Name--though the past couple weeks, a few investigators have come close to naming it.

Fr. Lingyu Fu
Illuminus Theo, Naples Italy

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

So, don't be scared even if Murrey will be convicted.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

Quote from: "scorpionchik"
the one who died of Diprivan was not Jackson but Dimitrie Draghicescu (no relation to the famous Romanian diplomat and writer).

Maybe this is why paramedics claimed not to have recognized the patient as MJ - maybe it really wasn't him!

This may also explain the inconsistent reports regarding Michael's body condition.  :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Everyone is entitled to their own opinions but no one is entitled to their own facts" ~ Nobel Laureate, Elizabeth Blackburn

all4loveandbelieve

Quote from: "Heartsong"
the one who died of Diprivan was not Jackson but Dimitrie Draghicescu (no relation to the famous Romanian diplomat and writer).

Maybe this is why paramedics claimed not to have recognized the patient as MJ - maybe it really wasn't him!

This may also explain the inconsistent reports regarding Michael's body condition.  :?

This is what I have been saying all along.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

RunFaYaLife

I doubt that  any  member of the family would have recognized him from the description that has been given at pretrial so far.
Sad.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

_Anna_

I just want to ask you why do you believe that blogger? do you have any serious proofs of what he says is not only speculation?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "_Anna_"
I just want to ask you why do you believe that blogger? do you have any serious proofs of what he says is not only speculation?
Exactly! Smells like some Derek Clonz...  :mrgreen:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Please, click "I Like It" on my Facebook page if you like my drawings :) You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login<br>

Quote from: "all4loveandbelieve"
Quote from: "Heartsong"

This is what I have been saying all along.

Yes, I'm sorry. I'm a little slow at times  :oops:

And the use of Propofol? What proof is there that MJ ever asked for this med apart from hearsay & anecdote? Bottles, lines & bloodstream full of the stuff only proves it's presence, not that MJ requested it. If it was MJ, I think it was given against his will to kill him- if it wasn't MJ, it was given to kill his double... It's the only thing that can make any sense of the apparent incompetence...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Everyone is entitled to their own opinions but no one is entitled to their own facts" ~ Nobel Laureate, Elizabeth Blackburn

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal