2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
I have one from before Xmas day, and I don't get to play it alot, cause all of the children love it....and can't get enough of it......My son is only 7yo.  xoxoxo
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "Liberian Girl Heehee"
MJonmind wrote:  I'm so envious of and happy for all you who have and enjoy the game. I'm clueless on electronics like that, and considered just getting the wii so I could learn MJ moves and games at the same time.
Hey, I'm with you on the electronics stuff and the lack of time issue too.  But, I bought myself the Xbox 360 Kinetic for Christmas (still in box) waiting for the Experience to come out so I can set that baby up (or have someone else more tech savvy than me set it up), and dance the night away with Michael.  I will get up an hour earlier if I have to, to find time to dance and sing to Billie Jean, Smooth Criminal, Blood on the Dance Floor, etc., etc, etc..  I went into Game Stop, a store I wouldn't even know what to do in, and checked out the Wii version on the day it came out.  I stayed there an hour dancing with Michael and scored pretty high too!  :lol:

That is so funny :lol:  I did the same thing. Never had any desire to play video games.  But when I heard this game was coimg out, I bought the 360 w/Kinnect for myself for Xmas just MJ’s Experience.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions