L--ike
I--nconsistent
E--vidence
v--aries
i--n
n--umerous
g--enres

------------------------------------

If you would just \'Hold my Hand\', together we can cause \'Breaking News\', because we will find out who is \'Behind the Mask\'. --reason

hope

Re: Jermaine Jackson -- Stuck in Africa
January 09, 2011, 12:02:25 AM
Halima is from a wealthy family. Maybe she could be paying for the trips, but her or her family refuses to pay the childsupport. I wouldnt want to pay childsupport to my husbands ex-wife.  :?
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

January 09, 2011, 07:06:33 AM
When I get on a plane to fly abroad, my passport has to be valid for at least 6 months. How can Jermaine fly abroad for let's say a week or 2 and have a passport that is only valid for another few days? I call BS on that story, I don't think you can get on a transatlantic flight with a passport like that.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 09, 2011, 09:50:17 AM
Quote from: "~Souza~"
When I get on a plane to fly abroad, my passport has to be valid for at least 6 months. How can Jermaine fly abroad for let's say a week or 2 and have a passport that is only valid for another few days? I call BS on that story, I don't think you can get on a transatlantic flight with a passport like that.

I think they go by your itinerary.  Not sure, though.
But yes, the whole story reeks of BS.

@Hope: I would help my husband pay his child support if it lands him in legal hot water like this ( here in the US, you can go to jail for it, lose your drivers license, etc). I would think his wife would not want his name in the press as the posterchild for a dead-beat Dad.  Paying for your children is your responsibility...so I would kick hubby's irresponsible butt.  

To me, the whole focus on Jermaine and the child support woes has been odd.  Just another thing that is odd...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hope is both the earliest and the most indispensable virtue inherent in the state of being alive. If life is to be sustained hope must remain, even where confidence is wounded, trust impaired."
Erik H. Erikson

_Anna_

January 09, 2011, 10:11:24 AM
that's true, but TMZ says the reason why Jermaine's passport was expired. At least that's what they state,don't know if that's the law of California.So according to TMZ, Jermaine's passport expired because of his debt on child support, not because the passport was old.

TMZ:

"Under California law, when someone owes more than $2,500 a month in child support, the State Department of Child Support Services automatically informs the feds of the delinquency, and the feds then flag the person's passport. Once the passport expires, it will not be renewed until the person becomes current on child support obligations."
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

January 09, 2011, 04:03:35 PM
Quote from: "_Anna_"
that's true, but TMZ says the reason why Jermaine's passport was expired. At least that's what they state,don't know if that's the law of California.So according to TMZ, Jermaine's passport expired because of his debt on child support, not because the passport was old.

TMZ:

"Under California law, when someone owes more than $2,500 a month in child support, the State Department of Child Support Services automatically informs the feds of the delinquency, and the feds then flag the person's passport. Once the passport expires, it will not be renewed until the person becomes current on child support obligations."

No, they say your passport will be flagged and once it expires, it will not be renewed. So if you just had your passport renewed, you wouldn't have a problem in the next 5 years. That too sounds strange to me, but it's America, so who knows...

If you owe €€€ here in Holland, you will get caught the minute they see your passport. Has nothing to do with renewal.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 09, 2011, 04:36:50 PM
Quote from: "_Anna_"

TMZ:

No, they say your passport will be flagged and once it expires, it will not be renewed. So if you just had your passport renewed, you wouldn't have a problem in the next 5 years. That too sounds strange to me, but it's America, so who knows...

If you owe €€€ here in Holland, you will get caught the minute they see your passport. Has nothing to do with renewal.
Yeah, it's a bit different here.  Also, I found out, you can travel if you have a passport close to expiring as long as your itinerary shows you will be back.  Husband used to work for State Department- he told me- he comes in handy.
The story is STILL odd.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hope is both the earliest and the most indispensable virtue inherent in the state of being alive. If life is to be sustained hope must remain, even where confidence is wounded, trust impaired."
Erik H. Erikson

January 09, 2011, 05:07:47 PM
Quote from: "SoldierofLOVE"
Working on various creative projects to bring a peaceful resolution to the troubled area, Marlon advised all to pursue peace and unity, the qualities he said his late brother loved and lived for. "We must understand one thing - that when God created us, He did not create us to be at war with one another; to judge one another; to rubbish one another, but He created us to love one another,” he said, waxing philosophical. “If we want to achieve peace, we have to start spreading love, peace because when you come to the moment when your Creator has called you to return home, He is not going to judge you on the material things you acquired while on earth. He is going to judge based on what you have done for others when you were on earth."  
Marlon Jackson (Study Peace)

On Sunday 26th July, Marlon visited The Synagogue, Church Of All Nations for a brief meeting with Pastor T.B. Joshua, perplexed and intrigued at the report of his prophetic insight regarding Michael Jackson's death. After meeting with the acclaimed prophet, he attended some of the dramatic healing and prophetic service, beamed live via Emmanuel TV. Joshua had prophesied earlier this year that 'a great star' would go 'on a journey of no return' and then sent a personal message to Marlon via Tee Mac Iseli on June 12th that his brother urgently needed healing and deliverance, imploring him to bring the controversial star to Nigeria for prayers. He died two weeks later.

And, I've never lost sight of the fact that Min. Louis Farrakhan, head of the Nation of Islam (NOI),  was in Africa on June 25, 2009.  Of course, we know that security, the personal assistant and even the nanny is from NOI and were part of Michael's entourage. One thing I happen to know: if you're looking for Michael in Africa you will never find him there :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  Malibooyah! as Kanye would say.  :lol:   I love it.

I think you're onto something. When I read this article, I immediately thought of Marlon and his projects in Africa and how we haven't really been seeing him or hearing from him lately. Maybe Marlon and Jermaine are "stuck" to help Michael with the family's project to help rebuild Africa. Also, the point of no return was mentioned in the reality show when Marlon was talking about him and "his partner's" project. I am trying to find the clip. If someone has it, can you please post it? Thanks!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions