diggyonTopic starter

Illuminati agenda for 2011 exposed
January 06, 2011, 02:02:45 PM
Hi everyone,
this video I'm posting here is really shocking. I really don't know what to say anymore. Just watch the video. I's about the Illuminati plans for this year.
[youtube:w4317rlj]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VJiqO44gVEo&feature=player_embedded[/youtube:w4317rlj]

And also read this article from Reuters.com

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Enter the era of dollar devaluation
Nov 4, 2010 13:42 EDT

We’ve entered a new era in global financial markets: the U.S. is intentionally devaluing the dollar.

For the U.S., which has long espoused a strong dollar but in reality had a policy of benign neglect, this is the equivalent of pushing the big red eject button in the jet cockpit: something big is going to happen and we will have to see how it will work out.
The Federal Reserve on Wednesday moved to open a second round of quantitative easing, pledging to purchase a total of $600 billion of longer-dated Treasuries between now and the end of the second quarter of next year. As well, the Fed will reinvest $250-300 billion in the same period, meaning that the central bank will be buying up $110 billion a month in Treasuries and creating a like amount of new money out of the ether.

Perhaps the principal way QE will boost the economy, the Fed hopes, is by lowering effective interest rates, enticing investors to move into riskier assets, some of which may generate inflation and jobs. As well there is the wealth effect; the old canard of spending more because your retirement account and house have gone up in nominal terms.

The bald fact, though, is that by turning on the printing presses the Fed will drive down the value of the dollar absent a similar move in another currency. Much of the new investment created by QE will be made not in the U.S. but will be money borrowed in the U.S., exchanged into a foreign currency, probably an emerging markets one, and invested overseas. That will drive the dollar down, which will help to make U.S. industry more competitive.

There you have it; competitive devaluation, a beggar-thy-neighbor policy. It is not much of a lever, but it is one of the few which the Fed has left to pull.

Don’t expect anyone from the Fed or the Treasury to tell you this in simple declarative sentences, but it’s true nonetheless.

“Devaluation is the intention, and devaluation is what is going to happen,” Avinash Persaud, Chairman of Elara Capital told the Forex Forum conference in New York on Tuesday.

We can surely expect the U.S. to deny this, as Treasury Secretary Timothy Geithner did in October, but the truth will be seen in the foreign exchange markets, where the dollar has been falling and will fall further as the year winds down.

GETTING THE GENIE BACK INTO THE BOTTLE

It is most certainly in the power of the U.S. to begin a period of competitive devaluation. The U.S. dollar is a global reserve currency and the marginal cost to Bernanke of printing more is very low indeed. Less certain are the reactions of the rest of the world.

While the U.S. will surely have prepared the way for QE2 with its major trading partners (and in fact may be deliberately ticking off the Chinese) there remains a strong chance that a falling dollar sets off a range of tit-for-tat reactions. Already Korea and Brazil are moving to stem the appreciation of their own currency. Look too for the possibility of other countries joining in to QE, in part so that the Japanese yen, to name just one, does not rise too much against the dollar.

A currency war blossoming into a trade war has to be one of the outside but significant risks of 2011. If global growth can recover significantly this may be averted, but this is far from promised.

The second and maybe more important risk is that the U.S., having lost control over its own monetary policy many years ago due to recycling of capital by the Chinese, now loses control of its currency. Like going broke, this can happen little by little and then all of a sudden.

On the Fed’s reckoning it will go like this; QE2 and very low rates go on for an extended period, but almost as a matter of mechanics, when the Fed begins to tighten, the dollar recovers. The Fed has used the dollar lever to ease and then uses it to help to tighten. The dollar remains the principal global reserve currency and investors respond to the Fed’s incentives.

The alternative is that QE is not terribly successful in improving U.S. growth but does touch off a round of speculative investment elsewhere, investments that make returns in a shrinking dollar look worse day by day. When the time comes that the Fed, perhaps hurrying to prove its control, decides to stop QE2, bond investors want compensation for holding U.S. debt — a lot of compensation. U.S. equities, which have been held aloft by QE, duly fall sharply, as does the dollar, while yields spike. This is not a central case, but it is a possibility, and as it would be a disaster, one that needs to be watched closely.

Extraordinary times surely call for extraordinary measures, but those measures sometimes bring extraordinary results, and not always the ones we hope for.

(At the time of publication James Saft did not own any direct investments in securities mentioned in this article. He may be an owner indirectly as an investor in a fund.

I will be posting more of these videos in the next days. I guess we are in a critical phase now....

Peace

Diggyon
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Together we are strong

You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time.
Abraham Lincoln

Thank you Michael for letting me discover the truth!

I lost the bet, Sarahli won it! ! ! loool

Sarahli

Re: Illuminati agenda for 2011 exposed
January 06, 2011, 03:56:01 PM
Reminder to watch later ... thanks for sharing.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

Grace

January 08, 2011, 02:40:54 PM
The first thing to understand is that the Federal Reserve is a private corporation and not a national governmental organism. Starting from there everything becomes clearer every day.

[youtube:35969psc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0_-bqaTvzIk[/youtube:35969psc]

[youtube:35969psc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DlSHzq--AP4[/youtube:35969psc]

And this gives the interaction with banks, real estate and everybody:
[youtube:35969psc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q0zEXdDO5JU[/youtube:35969psc]

[youtube:35969psc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iYhDkZjKBEw[/youtube:35969psc]

That's the U.S. debt clock:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
***********************************************************************************************
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
***********************************************************************************************
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

Sarahli

January 08, 2011, 04:50:43 PM
Quote from: "Sarahli"
Reminder to watch later ... thanks for sharing.

I think that I had already heard that ... anyway, the person who (supposedly) received information from an insider says that it was all going to happen in 2010 if I heard correctly. Well it can still happen. It is true that when you read most of the alternative media (which can be disinfo agents btw) they for a lot of them say that there will be shortages of food... the person in that video says that the true agenda is that food will be available but that we won't be able to buy it because the money will have been dramatically devalued. It's true that prices have risen... and when we see that states in the uSA are going bankrupt, when we see what's happening in Europe seems like... it's happening. Until they present to us the final solution which is the one world currency I presume ... ??

Also the agenda is, according to what the person says, to make go bankrupt all the oil producing countries... I have not understood how they intended to do it exactly. By devaluing the price of the baril of oil certainly because this is the main income of these countries... he also said that Irak contains much more oil than what is said, at least as much as in Saudi Arabia.... and that the oil shortage was a scam ... just to control the prices as they wish. Well they do it for pretty much everything in reality.

(>I swear that the U of USA did not want to be capitalized, twice ... I thought that it could mean something  :? ) ...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

paula-c

January 27, 2011, 02:21:38 PM
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sarahli

January 27, 2011, 03:34:15 PM
Quote from: "paula-c"

Banksters ... or financial terrorists?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

January 27, 2011, 05:20:32 PM
financial terrorists ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 28, 2011, 11:05:13 AM
Found this quote: "Type in illuminati backwards into your URL and put a '.com' after it and see what website comes up...It might surprise non-believers."

Check it out..  
Can some www-wizard tell me, can that redirect be done by someone with no connection whatsoever to the destination?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sarahli

January 28, 2011, 02:11:42 PM
Quote from: "NightOwl"
Found this quote: "Type in illuminati backwards into your URL and put a '.com' after it and see what website comes up...It might surprise non-believers."

Check it out..  
Can some www-wizard tell me, can that redirect be done by someone with no connection whatsoever to the destination?

:shock:  it goes there You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login what does it mean??
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 28, 2011, 02:16:49 PM

Check it out..  

Yes anyone can do this so it really doesn't mean anything.  I can purchase a domain name today... let's say evilamai.com and redirect it to michaeljackson.com no problem.  People would probably speculate, however, ANYONE can do it,
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 28, 2011, 02:24:22 PM
Quote from: "lilwendy"

Check it out..  

Yes anyone can do this so it really doesn't mean anything.  I can purchase a domain name today... let's say evilamai.com and redirect it to michaeljackson.com no problem.  People would probably speculate, however, ANYONE can do it,

Cheers! I thought it was just a bit too weird..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sarahli

January 28, 2011, 02:25:15 PM
Aw okay  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 29, 2011, 11:57:32 AM
There is much discussion on the web about this, I did a search on this is what came up, a number of sites have been discussion this very weird occurrence.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions