Quote from: "LoveNeedsExpression"
Quote from: "PeaceLoveHappiness"
Quote from: "2good2btrue"
This has to be a hoax, everything is so inconsistent.... Unless someone is convering up a Murder.  

So MJ was only put on the floor when the paramedics arrived.????''

Who is lying and why, unless these inconsistencies while make non believers question the validity of this whole thing.......... :?  :?

I think all of the inconsistencies may lead the judge to deem there isn't enough solid evidence to go forth with a trial.

I agree. Also the family went into the house serveral times b4 police. If that comes up in the prelim, that could lead to an automatic dismissal

Agreed.  For some reason I had forgotten that, but it was actually one of the first things that made me think this could have been a hoax in the first place.  Surely the family should have know that visiting a potential crime scene would have tainted it.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "curls"
I don't know who Twiggy is and how credible he/she is, but my guess is that MJ knows gruesome photos are always presented in court, and so he will have made sure to provide some!  Now, the question is whether they were taken on 25th June or on that famous 'other day'!!

Twiggy is a very famouse british model from the 1960's two things i have to say about all this is 1. how is twiggy in anyway involved in this case, and 2, i would say she is very credible. she has a huge following in the UK, Has always in the last 30 odd years been very discreet, she is no way in any form one for spouting any kinda bull or fantasising facts in anyway. See now im really confused as to how Twiggy has anything to do with this whole senareo.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
~*~*Shoot for the Moon ~ Even if you miss you land among the Stars*~*~
We only live once. Since we are given the gift of life, it should be a persistent endeavour to immortalize ourselves, no matter what field of endeavour we choose\' .. Michael Jackson
Michael to me your not an icon nor a superstar .. your just a boy that this girl fell in love with a very long time ago.

Serenitys_Dream

I was in the ustream chat today from mj4justice (saw them kick you Souza81  :( ) and this is where the rumours about photos of Michael on the floor being shown in court originated.

They cleared this up.

The Pictures Shown in Court
There are NO pictures of Michael Jackson on the bedroom Floor. The photos shown in court were just of the scene taken later by the forensic Investigators. There were MARKERS on the photos which indicated where Michael's body was supposedly located on the floor. Michael, himself, was not in any of these photos shown in court.

The Security Video Tapes.
The security tapes that were mentioned in court, WERE NOT video tapes of the inside of the home. These security tapes that the police downloaded were of the gates and the front entrance of the house ONLY and nothing from inside the home.

So there are the answers to those questions.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Serenitys_Dream

Quote from: "Suzi~Ses~Its~Right"
I don't know who Twiggy is and how credible he/she is, but my guess is that MJ knows gruesome photos are always presented in court, and so he will have made sure to provide some!  Now, the question is whether they were taken on 25th June or on that famous 'other day'!!

Twiggy is a very famouse british model from the 1960's two things i have to say about all this is 1. how is twiggy in anyway involved in this case, and 2, i would say she is very credible. she has a huge following in the UK, Has always in the last 30 odd years been very discreet, she is no way in any form one for spouting any kinda bull or fantasising facts in anyway. See now im really confused as to how Twiggy has anything to do with this whole senareo.

These are two different people. It is not Twiggy the famous model that we are talking about in this thread. It is  a woman named Twiggy, who lives in LA and works as a reporter, who is giving updates on the court proceedings through twitter and her blog.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "LoveNeedsExpression"
Quote from: "PeaceLoveHappiness"
Quote from: "2good2btrue"
This has to be a hoax, everything is so inconsistent.... Unless someone is convering up a Murder.  

So MJ was only put on the floor when the paramedics arrived.????''

Who is lying and why, unless these inconsistencies while make non believers question the validity of this whole thing.......... :?  :?

I think all of the inconsistencies may lead the judge to deem there isn't enough solid evidence to go forth with a trial.

I agree. Also the family went into the house serveral times b4 police. If that comes up in the prelim, that could lead to an automatic dismissal

At first the information we got made it sound like LaToya went to the house before police ever got there.  She went sometime around midnight of the 25th, if I remember correctly.  However, there is mention of detectives going to MJ's house the same afternoon.   I think it might have been in the autopsy report even.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You Are My Life
                              mjssoulmate

Quote from: "GirlInTheMirror"
Do they mean on the floor when he had the cardiac arrest?
I don´t believe it; I mean, apart from that I don´t believe it happened anyway, just think: Dr Murray was running around like a headless chicken seeking for someone who knows CPR (weird enough that a doctor and security men are not trained in first aid...) and the children were outside the room as well, someone had time to take a cam and take pictures?
On the other hand, if it were pics from the security camera he had there - those tapes are missing, apparently, so no pics from there as well.
So where do they come from?

As someone else said the other day: While doing onehanded CPR someone must have said, oh, great picture oportunity and taken a souvenir pic...  :roll:

No, did NOT happen.  If this was real- NO ONE would stop to take a snapshot of MJ.  Unless they use the video footage- but wait, that is missing, right?

Yeah, no picture!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hope is both the earliest and the most indispensable virtue inherent in the state of being alive. If life is to be sustained hope must remain, even where confidence is wounded, trust impaired."
Erik H. Erikson

gwynned

Quote from: "Serenitys_Dream"

These are two different people. It is not Twiggy the famous model that we are talking about in this thread. It is  a woman named Twiggy, who lives in LA and works as a reporter, who is giving updates on the court proceedings through twitter and her blog.

I'm glad you cleared that up, Serenity.  I was wondering how was it that Twiggy had not aged a day in 40 years!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

i was wondering about this twiggy guy...i did some researchs..and i think its Pianogames..just a thought :!:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "Serenitys_Dream"

Thanks for clearing that up at least that answers my questions lol ... sorry about the mistake my minds all over the place at the mo  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
~*~*Shoot for the Moon ~ Even if you miss you land among the Stars*~*~
We only live once. Since we are given the gift of life, it should be a persistent endeavour to immortalize ourselves, no matter what field of endeavour we choose\' .. Michael Jackson
Michael to me your not an icon nor a superstar .. your just a boy that this girl fell in love with a very long time ago.

Tarja

Quote from: "mjaliveomg"
i was wondering about this twiggy guy...i did some researchs..and i think its Pianogames..just a thought :!:

it's not a guy. It's a woman and it's not pianogames

Look here

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[size=150]I won\'t be using this account/ID name anymore. My name is Yulia, for who wants to know. Souza, you can delete this account if you want to.I\'m not using it anymore.[/size]

2 Bad

I've been keeping up with Twiggy's tweets and her blog for quite a long time. Some very interesting stuff there.
I am especially interested in her tweet-

DEEP COVER You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

After I watched the many shows about Tupac and Biggie last year I was convinced that they were related and set up.
I also...dare I say..... I also wondered if somehow MJ knew what went down and that he was a potential target. He took so many precautions for his and his childrens safety.
Security was a big part of why he wanted to buy that property in Las Vegas. What I don't get is the house on Carolwood, seems not to be that secure.
Some of his songs have a feeling that maybe he really isn't just talking about the evil medialoids. Maybe he's talking about a different danger.
I don't like this train of thought but everything has to be considered. MJ knows so much about the music biz.....good grounds to disappear. Perhaps what went down with Biggie and Tupac will be uncovered and what happened with MJ will too. I think if this is the way it is that he is being protected while the cases are being re-opened.
Anybody else ever had this thought?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJhasSpoken

Quote from: "2 Bad"
I've been keeping up with Twiggy's tweets and her blog for quite a long time. Some very interesting stuff there.
I am especially interested in her tweet-

DEEP COVER You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

After I watched the many shows about Tupac and Biggie last year I was convinced that they were related and set up.
I also...dare I say..... I also wondered if somehow MJ knew what went down and that he was a potential target. He took so many precautions for his and his childrens safety.
Security was a big part of why he wanted to buy that property in Las Vegas. What I don't get is the house on Carolwood, seems not to be that secure.
Some of his songs have a feeling that maybe he really isn't just talking about the evil medialoids. Maybe he's talking about a different danger.
I don't like this train of thought but everything has to be considered. MJ knows so much about the music biz.....good grounds to disappear. Perhaps what went down with Biggie and Tupac will be uncovered and what happened with MJ will too. I think if this is the way it is that he is being protected while the cases are being re-opened.
Anybody else ever had this thought?

Yes we have to consider every possibility...but I don't think if Tupac and Biggie were alive he would know where they are, I mean how would MJ locate them... also how good would it be if Tupac, Biggie, Elvis and MJ came back the same time.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "mjaliveomg"

dont think so pianogames is based in the UK and is still only in his teens.

;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions