Is Nelson de La Nunez a believe?
January 13, 2011, 11:00:51 AM
Remember the pictures that Michael bought before he died?
He bought the paintings of Nelson de La Nunez.
Soon after Michael's death, the guy started to define itself as "The King of Pop Art."
He wrote on his twitter, on December 27, 2010:

"Hey, if Michael Jackson wants a place to hide, it's cabin can be the perfect place for him. Here is an invitation"

After he said:
Sun going down over the side, check out the view from our cabin

And look him cabin:

And then he concludes:

"Many people have asked me about my cabin, but I cant tell you names of who was there, some people want to ... confidential. few people "

Interesting, no?  :D  :D

I'm not saying that Michael is there, but it is OBVIOUS that he is talking about him, and he believes or says that he is alive. He also said about Murray:[/color] "Dr. Murray told police that Jackson needed to sleep, to review their final memories "

Now tell me:

- Why review your memories finals?

When you're reviewing something, you arereflecting, thinking, analyzing, and remembering.

As Michael was doing, and reminding him about his memories end, if he was dying?

You can "revise" their memories, when you're planning something, or nostalgia for something.

Am I wrong?

Saying goes that when you're dying, your life flashes before your eyes. But that's not what he's talking .. (my opinion)

After all, he offered his house for Michael to hide secret .. LOL!  :lol:  :lol:
 The point  is that he believes that Michael is alive.

And that Twitter is original. It features personal photos, publish information about their exposure, website, etc. and have many followers.

He also speaks about Michael in your profile:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

now he say: "Maybe I should now refer to the cabin as the "undisclosed location" That's a term @HarveyLevinTMZ would use.. "

And the paintings that Michael bought PERSONALLY before his death, is full of clues. :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions