media hoax: obama as ted williams?
January 05, 2011, 06:22:06 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I took a look at this video and was really happy for the man dubbed as an overnight sensation after settling on hard times for years. But is it possible that the famed sensation who saved his life with a talented voice...could be obama? I thought of it as a joke at first, but you never really know...
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Coming soon to a trial near you; MJ: the resurrection

MJonmind

Re: media hoax: obama as ted williams?
January 05, 2011, 07:18:09 PM
Very heart-warming story!  Do you mean because he looks like Obama that that's why this happened to him and he was noticed?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 05, 2011, 07:22:15 PM
I seriously doubt that Obama is involved in this, but I am very happy to see this man being given a second chance.  He really does have a wonderful radio/TV announcer's voice.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 06, 2011, 10:46:41 AM
Are you implying that Ted Williams and president Obama are one and the same :?:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 06, 2011, 12:33:02 PM
Im implying that this is a stunt propelled by the media to keep Obama in office for an additional four years and a second term. It may sound as if it is fictitious impossibility, but maybe hearing a story like this and getting a man who appears to look Obama will get the general public brainwashed into thinking Obama has done enough to save the american people so why not give him a second chance because this guy is associated with god, faith, and good morals. (even guys who have battled drug addiction and alcoholism can make a change for the better just like our president can rejuvenate america) I just find it strange that a man of that stature for so long was incapable of gaining recognition, and i'm sure with millions of people settled in Ohio, there had to be some kind of man before the one who taped this event in 2011 to have noticed him and gotten  him an offer. Who knows, maybe it's completely wrong of me to second guess, maybe the government set this up, I really don't know, but if this is real, i'm happy for the guy and wish him all the success. I just think that the possibility of MJ hoaxing his death has lead me to be more open minded about the events that happen in contemporary times today.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Coming soon to a trial near you; MJ: the resurrection

January 07, 2011, 01:21:47 PM
Quote from: "mrbigshot"
Im implying that this is a stunt propelled by the media to keep Obama in office for an additional four years and a second term. It may sound as if it is fictitious impossibility, but maybe hearing a story like this and getting a man who appears to look Obama will get the general public brainwashed into thinking Obama has done enough to save the american people so why not give him a second chance because this guy is associated with god, faith, and good morals. (even guys who have battled drug addiction and alcoholism can make a change for the better just like our president can rejuvenate america) I just find it strange that a man of that stature for so long was incapable of gaining recognition, and i'm sure with millions of people settled in Ohio, there had to be some kind of man before the one who taped this event in 2011 to have noticed him and gotten  him an offer. Who knows, maybe it's completely wrong of me to second guess, maybe the government set this up, I really don't know, but if this is real, i'm happy for the guy and wish him all the success. I just think that the possibility of MJ hoaxing his death has lead me to be more open minded about the events that happen in contemporary times today.
Good point! Although I believe this guy was just a poor soul with an extraordinary voice I do see where your coming from because this Gov. has been known to through up smoke and mirrors to fool it's public to get the results that they want...it's called order out of chaos and seeing how easy it is for a pop megastar to fool the world into thinking he's "dead" without being apart of Gov. then how hard could it be for the powers that be and the supper elite to pull the wool over our eyes.  Again good point!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions