Re: Summary of trial-Day 1 onwards
January 05, 2011, 01:23:48 AM
From what i recall he always said he's been excited and so ready for the show. I assume that means healthy too...
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tarja

January 05, 2011, 02:48:34 AM
One of Michael’s other bodyguards, said he and and guard Alberto Alvarez saw Murray crouched next to Jackson's bed "in a panicked state asking, 'Does anyone know CPR?'"

"I looked at Alberto because we knew Dr. Murray was a heart surgeon, so we were shocked," Muhammed said

surgeon? A cardiologist  doesn't have to be surgeon too. I don't know about the medical field but.. Did he want to say cardiologist instead of surgeon or the person who wrote this doewn did a mistake?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[size=150]I won\'t be using this account/ID name anymore. My name is Yulia, for who wants to know. Souza, you can delete this account if you want to.I\'m not using it anymore.[/size]

The Little Mermaid

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Someday I'll be.. part of your world.
January 05, 2011, 03:12:42 AM
Quote from: "Sinderella"
Ortega also said Jackson appeared lost.

"It was scary. I couldn't put my finger on it," Ortega said. "I said, 'Michael, is this the best place for you to be or do you want to go home and be with your family?' He said, 'Would you be OK with that?' I said, 'OK,' and he left."

The next morning, Ortega said, he was called to Jackson's home, where he was confronted by Murray, Jackson, the star's manager Frank DiLeo, and Randy Phillips, head of AEG, the company producing Jackson's "This is It" comeback tour.

"It quickly became clear that the meeting was about me," Ortega said. "Dr. Murray was upset that I had sent Michael home the night before and didn't allow him to rehearse."

Okay, so Murray gets pissy because he thinks that Ortega had no right to send Michael home? First of all, Kenny was concerned. If he thought Michael was out of it or wasn't feeling well, what was he supposed to do, keep his mouth closed and ignore it because he wasn't "officially" his doctor? Uhm..really? I don't think so. Besides, Kenny didn't force Michael to go home. He asked. He gave Michael a choice and Michael chose to go home. It was Michael's choice.

I find it pretty silly that I-Don't-Know-How-To-Give-CPR-Murray would get upset that Kenny allowed Michael to come home. That's somethin'.

Ugh I can't wait for SOME bit of justice or truth to prevail. My heart can't take this anymore.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 05, 2011, 05:41:17 AM
Quote from: "Tarja"
Did he want to say cardiologist instead of surgeon or the person who wrote this down did a mistake?

No mistake,it was said he was a heart surgeon because Voiceforthesilent commented to me about it yesterday and said something along the lines of 'have you heard this,this just gets better,now they are saying he is a surgeon....'
I think she was watching it on TMZ's link not the ustream J4MJ link that was also active.

Updates as and when,remember though...it was only day one.Don't lose belief,there is a long way to go.
If Kenny turns out to be Judas,he can always be lynched (Y)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

_Anna_

January 05, 2011, 05:54:09 AM
But seriously, if you consider Murray to be a surgeon just because the Justice4MJ chat said so.....I'm sorry but that's just fantalk.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 05, 2011, 05:54:20 AM
I thought Paris was downstairs with Kai crying and praying that 'daddy' is okay...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
C--ontains
O--ptional
I--nformation
N--ot
C--razy
I--ncidents
D--emanding
E--motional
N--aive
C--razed
E--nforcements

-----------------------------------

b--elieving
e--verything
L--ike
I--nconsistent
E--vidence
v--aries
i--n
n--umerous
g--enres

------------------------------------

If you would just \'Hold my Hand\', together we can cause \'Breaking News\', because we will find out who is \'Behind the Mask\'. --reason

January 05, 2011, 06:09:58 AM
Quote from: "_Anna_"
But seriously, if you consider Murray to be a surgeon just because the Justice4MJ chat said so.....I'm sorry but that's just fantalk.

Excuse me?I am sorry Anna but you really do jump on people too quick.This was written by someone inside the courtroom.This is what was said yesterday...no if's or but's about it.
Do not twist my words.
It has nothing to do with J4MJ they were simply there giving people updates during breaks in court.TMZ were reporting on it too.Infact,it probably came as a shock to them as much as anyone else.
If you have a problem with the truth being written down then I will refrain from updating this through the trial and leave it with just this.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

_Anna_

January 05, 2011, 07:15:21 AM
Quote from: "Sinderella"
Quote from: "_Anna_"

Excuse me?I am sorry Anna but you really do jump on people too quick.This was written by someone inside the courtroom.This is what was said yesterday...no if's or but's about it.
Do not twist my words.
It has nothing to do with J4MJ they were simply there giving people updates during breaks in court.TMZ were reporting on it too.Infact,it probably came as a shock to them as much as anyone else.
If you have a problem with the truth being written down then I will refrain from updating this through the trial and leave it with just this.
I have no problem with it, and that's what I understood. That someone or you heard that in the talk in some of those live streams, which would be fantalk. That's what I mean.
I'm not twisting anyone's words, that's what I understood. Then, if someone said that, who is that someone? I want to see if it's really an official statement, because it does matter and I haven't heard that. Cause no one said so far Murray was a surgeon in any official statements.That's why I found it pretty strange.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

January 05, 2011, 07:37:37 AM
Thanks Sinderella for the update.

Besides all that has been said in this thread already, what makes no sense to me as well is that if Michael was dead, paramedics would not take him to the hospital.
A person who dies at home, must be decleared dead by a doctor and a judge (emergency judge) must proceed for the cadaver to be taken out the home. By that time, if MJ was murdered or was just an accident, the procedure would be the same.

A dead person (who dies at home) is not taken to the hospital unless is for examination, and if i am not totally mistaken, the body will be placed with the right forensics department.

This is Hollywood  :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

January 05, 2011, 08:38:18 AM
I have a bad feeling about this.

I'm starting to belive that Michael is dead, and the Hoax is a Hoax into another Hoax created by the Jackson Family, the Estate and more people who wants money, they want us to believe that he's alive.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

nefari

January 05, 2011, 08:43:40 AM
We are hardly the majority and for us "The BeLIEvers" to contribute to anyone making enough money to kill someone our numbers would have to be much more IMO. We are small potatos. Don't lose faith because of a possible rented court room, a bunch of actors and a small group of paid higher ups.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
]

January 05, 2011, 08:55:39 AM
I am now in more turmoil than ever.  I have always believed that Michael was alive but I must confess, this whole Court case has me wavering.  I cannot believe the case would be allowed to go ahead if Michael were alive even if it were a government/FBI coverup.  This certainly would not be allowed to happen here in the UK.  I just pray more evidence is revealed that keeps my hopes up.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 05, 2011, 09:13:41 AM
Maybe the hoax went wrong, I don't know..

This doesn't make sense.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 05, 2011, 09:31:09 AM
peggy99,This is also my point of view so i totally understand how you feel.  Let's just be prepared for anything, just in case. We still have our lives so we don't have to get in depression. Michael will always be with us in one way or another.
and yes, pablito, doesn;t make sense at all. this is what i've been saying all day long.
just doesn't.
Last Edit: January 05, 2011, 09:31:59 AM by allforus7
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions