the only other explanation I could gather from that is that Murray was in such a panic at all the evidence around the room that he wanted to hand over the CPR activities to someone else so he could clean up his mess.  I heard he asked someone to go get him something to eat in the midst of all of this because he was hungry :?   If he is that cold blooded, God why is he even perpetrating a doctor?
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

Michael as a high profile person suppose to have professor looking after him,not some unknown Murrey from nowhere. "Coincidentally" treating MJ's kids in Vegas from cold, financially broke, indicating he is not a good doctor and has no patients to practice, hardly 2-3 perhaps. Now turned out he does not know how to perform CPR  :lol:  Even nurses know that. So, he does not have medical knowledge of at least nursing level. he could not be  Michael's doctor. Cohoaxer yes, but not a doctor.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

Trying to keep the faith.  I so hope we are right :?  If not, this is a fucking travesty.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

Well, according to Fox News report today, Murray is a psychologist, not a cardiologist.   :lol:
And the Judge's name is "Walden" not "Michael Pastor."   :lol:  :lol:

Fox News Reporter Sally Arthy was in court today for the preliminary hearing of Michael Jackson’s Doctor Conrad Murray.
Here are her notes from inside the courtroom.
There are no definite witnesses in court today
Judge goes through court proceedings regarding photographs etc/comings and goings/cell phones
There is a lottery for public seating each morning
Judge Walden opening statement 0910
7-8 Day hearing
20-30 witnesses
Show Michael Jackson preparing for important tour in U.K.
Major world event also important for MJ career
MJ crew rehearsal at Staples Centre in the evening
Defendant Murray working as personal psychologist, preventative treated
Murray treating MJ at home in Holmby Hills
Murray going late evening-midnight-1am at night and provide care..6 nights a week at MJ home giving Propofol to help MJ sleep for 2 straight months every night

Read more: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Quote from: "lovemj4everandever"
Well, according to Fox News report today, Murray is a psychologist, not a cardiologist.   :lol:

Fox News Reporter Sally Arthy was in court today for the preliminary hearing of Michael Jackson’s Doctor Conrad Murray.
Judge goes through court proceedings regarding photographs etc/comings and goings/cell phones
7-8 Day hearing
20-30 witnesses
Murray going late evening-midnight-1am at night and provide care..6 nights a week at MJ home giving Propofol to help MJ sleep for 2 straight months every night

The ppl on FOX news are so stupid  :roll: they never get anything right
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Andrea

I just love how the inconsistencies and ridiculousness of the alleged events that day is coming out now to the public and "mass" media.  Suddenly, the idea of faking his death may not seem quite so silly in comparison.  This prelim will be a huge eye opener to those paying any sort of attention.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

all4loveandbelieve

Quote from: "lovemj4everandever"

7-8 Day hearing
20-30 witnesses

Ah really he is a pshychologist? Since when a phsychologist can administer propofol? I am a pshychologist, I cannot even prescribe advils to my patients. ( figure of speech) Give me a break. I will see if I can find him in the board association  of phsychologists. I probably can find only Quebec, I will try to see, if my doctor friend can help me on this. Not guaranting anything since he is very busy doctor.  I know CPR because I learned it on my free will, not because a pshychologist needs to learn CPR. Every day we  learn things that don't make sense,.Maybe Michael should have hired me,if he needed a phsychologist,  I would have given him warm milk and honey he would fall asleep like a baby.Old Italian recipe  :lol: Blessings to all.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

Quote from: "hesouttamylife"
the only other explanation I could gather from that is that Murray was in such a panic at all the evidence around the room that he wanted to hand over the CPR activities to someone else so he could clean up his mess.  I heard he asked someone to go get him something to eat in the midst of all of this because he was hungry :?   If he is that cold blooded, God why is he even perpetrating a doctor?

I thought of that possibility, too. But honestly, that would be a big mistake, to delegate this job to a medically non-professional person in order to do something that definately CAN be delegated to that person. The entire case is an absolute ridiculous desaster, if you look at it from a common sense point of view , so IDK, but who is able to take this serious under these circumstances. Even if considered as an attempt to kill MJ, it is just all so unbelievably unprofessianally done. People only seem to believe the BS because they take the media too seriously. For them Media seem to be the highest authority speaking, not to be questioned or listened to critically, HEARING what is actually being said....very sad indeed :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I am not an expert at CPR, but I can imagine that the media misinterpret CM's question.

Does anybody in this room know CPR? as in could you give a hand. From what I remember that we learned at school, CPR can be given by 2 people, one does mouth to mouth and the other does the pumping.

Couldnt this be a question if there is someone in the room who can do the mouth to mouth part?
To me it seems this question can be interpreted in more then one ways.

L.O.V.E.

Live your life with love and humor: with love to understand it and with humor to bare it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

Interesting  :D

I posted this in another thread earlier today:

In suicide prevention CPR acronym stands for the three risk signs for suicide: Current plan, Prior Attempts, and Resources.  

Why I thought about this is because Katherine Jackson said that Murray is a Doctor, a heart Doctor/ surgeon, and can´t perform CPR so she said it was a lie.

I imagined the scenario of Murray being a psychiatric Doctor, getting ready for an intervention, but a medical Doctor learns CPR within the 1st year of his studies, so this makes no sense either.

As a psychologist, Murray won´t be able to prescribe meds without the approval of a doctor, so the use of Propofol in this case should have been taking place by someone elses orders, a medical Doctor, something that makes no sense either since that drug must be administered by an anesthesiologist not a psychologist  :roll:

Murray is an actor and that´s it  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal