~Souza~

Quote from: "PureLove"
Quote from: "~Souza~"
What a mess...  :lol:

This was to be expected. These two weeks will be a wake-up call. People will start questioning. I think that is it's purpose.

totally agree :D a cardiologist who couldn't do the CPR  :lol:
Yeah, ain't that hilarious? This movie just turned into a comedy again.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Faheen also said after Michael was pronounced dead at UCLA, Dr. Murray told him he was hungry and wanted to leave. Faheen said he told Murray to eat at the hospital, but Murray left.

lmao
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Someone on the chat mentioned the cream being something they were using for his skin condition.  But it was an odd mixture of something.  The chat kept breaking up and I could not get the gist of what they were describing.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

nefari

Specific skin creams for Vitiligo have to be applied on a continuous basis or else the skin will fall back to it's original splotched coloration. Many of the creams contain trace amounts of Mercury and many are illegal for sale in the US. One of the most common is called Diana Cream.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
]

Serenitys_Dream

Quote from: "longlivetheking"
People vs. Dr. Conrad Murray[/url]
1/4/2011 12:10 PM PST by TMZ Staff  

Michael Amir Williams testified that he received a frantic voicemail from Murray at 12:13 PM on June 25, 2009. Williams said Murray's VM said, "Where are you? Get here right away, hurry."

Witness: Michael Jackson Doctor Interrupted CPR
By THOMAS WATKINS Associated Press Writer LOS ANGELES March 22, 2010

Alvarez told police he arrived at Jackson's home around 10:20 a.m. He was awaiting instructions for the day in a security trailer outside Jackson's rented mansion when, at 12:17 p.m., his phone rang. It was Williams.

Quote from: "longlivetheking"
People vs. Dr. Conrad Murray[/url]
1/4/2011 12:10 PM PST by TMZ Staff  

Williams says he then called Alberto Alvarez, MJ's security guard, and asked Alvarez to walk to the front door. Williams says he heard Murray's voice in the background, then Alvarez hung up.

Witness: Michael Jackson Doctor Interrupted CPR
By THOMAS WATKINS Associated Press Writer LOS ANGELES March 22, 2010

Williams told Alvarez that Murray had just called to say Jackson was in trouble. Alvarez rushed into the mansion and up the stairs to Jackson's room, where he saw Murray standing at the pop star's bedside, performing CPR with one hand, according to the statements.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

hmmm...seems the story is kind of different
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Reading all this...this all looks so real..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Serenitys_Dream

AHEEN MUHAMMED
One of Michael’s other bodyguards, said he and and guard Alberto Alvarez saw Murray crouched next to Jackson's bed "in a panicked state asking, 'Does anyone know CPR?'" "I looked at Alberto because we knew Dr. Murray was a heart surgeon, so we were shocked," Muhammed said

When defense lawyer Ed Chernoff asked if perhaps Murray was only asking for help because he was tired, Muhammed said "The way that he asked it is as if he didn't know CPR."

March 22, 2010: Murray told the men it was his first time performing CPR, Alvarez said, though Chernoff said Murray had administered CPR many times before.

Muhammed, the third witness on the opening day of the hearing, said he never saw Murray performing CPR on Jackson before paramedics arrived and carried him to Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center.

March 22, 2010: On the day Jackson died, Murray waited until the bags were filled before telling Alvarez to call 911, according to Alvarez's statement. "I need an ambulance as soon as possible," Alvarez told a dispatcher. "We have a gentleman here that needs help and he's not breathing."

The dispatcher told Alvarez to put Jackson on the floor. At that moment, Muhammad rushed into the room and began helping with chest compressions while Murray attempted mouth-to-mouth resuscitation.

Jackson's two oldest children, Prince and Paris, were at their father's bedroom door as the drama unfolded just after noon on June 25, 2009, Muhammed said. "Paris was on the floor on her hands and knees and she was just crying," he said.

March 22, 2010: Two of the star's children, Prince and Paris, came in the room and cried as they saw Murray trying to save their father. A nanny was called to usher them away and they were taken to wait outside in a vehicle.

At the hospital, after the death had been called, Williams said he saw Murray crying.
Murray asked Williams if he or someone else could take him back to the mansion so he could pick up the cream, according to Williams' statement.

Williams said he didn't think it was a good idea for Murray to return to the house. He spoke to Muhammad and they agreed they wouldn't take Murray back. They concocted a story that police had taken all the keys to the vehicles as part of the investigation.

Murray said he would take a cab, and Williams said he saw him leave the hospital through a side door.

March 22, 2010: The account was given to investigators by Alberto Alvarez, Jackson's logistics director, who was summoned to the stricken star's side as he was dying on June 25. His statement and those from two other Jackson employees also obtained by the AP paint a grisly scene in Jackson's bedroom.

Alvarez and the others who gave the statements, Jackson's personal assistant Michael Amir Williams and driver/bodyguard Faheem Muhammad, could be key witnesses should Murray go to trial. Except for the brief appearances by the nanny and the children, Alvarez and Muhammad were the only others in the room with Murray as he tried to save Jackson before paramedics arrived.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Serenitys_Dream

Quote from: "allforus7"
No, sorry if you have read all of my posts there are some pretty big inconsistencies especially with phone calls which are supposed to have come from Murray's actual phone records.

How many sets of phone records are there?
Why are all the call times incorrect, especially if this is from the actual phone records?
Why are only 3 calls reported as having been made by Murray, then it's 4 but there are as many as 7?
Why are some calls omitted from the record and how can all these calls be overlapping one another?

If you believe Michael is dead, why are you here?
There are boards for those who believe Michael is dead but this one is dedicated to investigating Michael's death hoax, which most of us firmly believe in or have many doubts about the "official" story.
You are not actually investigating anything and all of your posts are what I refer to as "SHIT DISTURBING".
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Well this is one hot freaking mess and it is just the first day.

Stories are conflicted everywhere.. According to the chef " Kai" something the children were all downstairs having lunch and got in a circle and prayed in the living room while all this was going on. I am sure this is on the board somewhere as there was an interview with Larry King and some others that she did after he went away.

Now someone says they were in the room watching??? Damn someone really needs those tapes from the house that are missing as this info so far is so inconsistant it is nuts.

I agree with you SerenityDreams about the phone calls. From what I remember right from the beginning there were 3 calls made. One of them was for an extended period of time and no one could find out who that call was to ( or no one was telling) now there are a multitude all around the same time?

People have had a very long period of time to think about this and to know their stories and if things were cut and dry and things happened as they did, there would not be these glaring inconsistancies with the members of the staff.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
L.O.V.E - Love Overcomes Virtualy Everything

If it's all a play the inconsistancies with the members of the staff still don't make sense.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "Serenitys_Dream"
Quote from: "allforus7"
No, sorry if you have read all of my posts there are some pretty big inconsistencies especially with phone calls which are supposed to have come from Murray's actual phone records.

How many sets of phone records are there?
Why are all the call times incorrect, especially if this is from the actual phone records?
Why are only 3 calls reported as having been made by Murray, then it's 4 but there are as many as 7?
Why are some calls omitted from the record and how can all these calls be overlapping one another?

If you believe Michael is dead, why are you here?
There are boards for those who believe Michael is dead but this one is dedicated to investigating Michael's death hoax, which most of us firmly believe in or have many doubts about the "official" story.
You are not actually investigating anything and all of your posts are what I refer to as "SHIT DISTURBING".

I'm saving most of your posts, Serenity's  8-)  You are a brilliant investigator!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Please, click "I Like It" on my Facebook page if you like my drawings :) You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login<br>

This was to be expected. These two weeks will be a wake-up call. People will start questioning. I think that is it's purpose.

lets hope so  :(  :? its totally absurd this whole thing  :shock:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

a cardiologist who knew how to do  CPR...just asking for help.
so no, not hilarious to me anymore.
TMZ is now twisting things on purpose to make it look like a fake ridiculous trial. Why? God knows. I keep the opinion for myself.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kim

Quote from: "ni-co-le"

lets hope so  :(  :? its totally absurd this whole thing  :shock:

Haha funny yes, that he didn't know how to do CPR. Conrad Murray a cardiologist? I place my question marks. Most people know how to do CPR right? Even if your not a cardiologist. But still...noone in the house didn't know how to do CPR? I find it neccesary that everyone knows how to do CPR, because it really can save lives!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions